Chapter 25

I love you, Kris Wu

I Love You, Kris Wu

 

 Chapter 25

Claire stared into the camera after her lines were finished. "And cut!" The director said before hopping off his chair. The camera man put his camera down as the crew clapped. "AS OF TODAY, FILMING FOR ELYSIUM IS OFFICIALLY DONE. GOOD JOB EVERYBODY! Expect the completed and edited movie in June." He smiled happily and thew crew cheered.

"Are you going to the celebration dinner?" Joe asked as he slipped a jacket on.

"Afraid not, got a photo shoot to do at ten." Claire bit her lip. "Sorry." 

"Aww, it's okay. I'll take lots of instagram pictures to make you jelly jelly." Joe grinned.

"So how's you and Lay? Or, well, how's you and your XingXing?" Claire teased.

"I haven't seen him in like forever!" Joe frowned. "He brought me out to froyo when I was still in Seoul and-" 

"I know, I know. You've told me this a kabillion times. He brought you to froyo and you guys talked, exchanged numbers." Claire repeated the story for the hundred  thousandth time.

Joe smiled and slipped his phone in his pocket. "Hope I see him soon. It's still so surreal, I can't believe I met fiftyshades-of-lay!" He squealed.

Claire couldn't believe he was turning twenty four this year. He's like a seventeen year old fan girl. She thought. But then again, what made her? On the outside she was twenty three and on the inside she was five. 

 

"Gotta run." Claire tied her brown locks into a pony and grabbed her bag. Of course, it was gucci, she brought it here while she was filming in L.A. Claire was leaning towards the Prada bag but she knew Tao would totally judge when she got back to Seoul.

"See you at the fashion show!" Joe grinned. "I brought the tickets already, V.I.P tickets, front roll on the left side. I'll bring my fan cam, if you wink at my camera I will scream!" Joe pretended to fan girl.

Claire only laughed and hugged him before leaving. "I'll make sure that happens and Lay sits next to you. Cool?"

"Perfect!" 

 

"Tilt your head Claire!" The photographer guided her though the photo shoot. It didn't take long for her to get the perfect shot.

After all the models finished, she bid her goodbyes before going home. Not home home, the Victoria's Secret dorm. there was no point in going home if she needed to fly to the headquarters again. She walked in and noticed Chanel sitting on the couch. "Hey." She smiled.

"Girl, you look tried. What up?"

"Haven't slept in forever." Claire said. "And tomorrow's practice." She flopped down onto the couch next to her. "Sheesh, I finished my movie filming today and then had a two hour photo shoot." 

"Busy girl." Chanel said. "There's pizza in the fridge." 

"Thanks." 

 

Meanwhile 

"Hey, Miranda?" Kris say over the phone.

"Hi, who's this? And why do you have my number?"

"Kris. Sehun gave it to me."

"Aww, he kept my number. What's up?" 

"Listen, at the upcoming fashion show right? After that, I'm on tour and I have promotions and comebacks for a good while. I wanna propose and I know there will be lots of world renowned artists coming to perform. Can you get Exo to perform again? Please? To represent South Korea? It would mean the world to me."

"Awww! Oh my gosh! This is adorable, of course! I'll see what I can do." Miranda beamed. 

"And don't tell Claire anything." Kris said bluntly.

"Obviously." Miranda said. "I'll call you in a few hours." 

 

***


"Listen, on our list so far, Jason Derulo is coming and the director of the show said you can come and perform after him. But here's the catch, you have to propose during Derulo's performance. He said it'll be perfect...So I guess we'll see how it goes during practice? Director said during practice when Claire's there, we'll have Derulo practice one of his old songs so during the actual show it'll be another song playing." Miranda explained.

"What's the actual song called?" Kris asked.

Miranda shrugged. "I don't know, it's not even released yet but the director said it'll be perfect. Your managers should get a notice soon about practice okay?"

"Thank you so much!"

"I'm excited for this too!" 

 

***

"Where are we going again?" Xiumin asked.

"We got booked for a fashion show." The manager said.

Kai sit up. "Hm, lemme guess...Victoria's Secret?" 

Kris nodded.

Sehun fisted up his hands and pumped it in the air in victory. "YES"

Joe laughed. "I don't think you're gonna walk with Miranda Kerr again." 

Lay sat next to him and high fived the lad. "That was just luck!"

Kris shrugged. "You never know." 

 

Everyone got there, Exo, all twelve of them sat in the front roll and waited for their turn. All of the other artists sat behind them, everyone was clueless about the event Kris was planning except Jason Derulo himself.

 

"Hey man, it's your boy Jason Derulo! I heard about your little event, that's crazy man! You ready?"

"Always been. What's the name of the song..." Kris trailed off.

"Alright, it's called Marry Me and I'm performing it while the models come out wearing all of their little outfits, it's gonna be the color white. You know there's a color scheme for every section of the show. Anyway, you will sing the last chorus and propose before you know, she accepts, the audience screams and i come back out for an encore. Sound good?"

"That's smart. What are you practicing at the rehearsals then?"

"Eh I don't know, maybe it girl?" 

 

Claire came out and walked up and down the runway as Nicki Minaj performed Starships. She went backstage then out into the audience to greet the Exo members and Joe. After a peck on a cheek from Kris, she went back in to change.

 

Joe sat there with a grin. "She suspects nothing..." 


✎Author's note 

❝ Happy New Year guys!

Expect lots of Klairis Fanfics in 2014 with the same crew! 

As "I Love You, Kris Wu" is winding down, please check out my new fanfic starring Baekhyun and you : Demons

Find me on Facebook | Tumblr |Find me on instagram: @heyitsivysaur