Chapter 21

I love you, Kris Wu

I Love You, Kris Wu

 

 Chapter 21

Play this

Joseph tried his best to contain himself. You have no idea how badly he wanted to burst out of his seat. “Who’s that?”

 

Claire squinted at the familiar number; she couldn’t recognize whose it was. “Incheon?”

 

“Like the airport?” Joe asked.

 

Claire nodded. “I guess…But who is this?”

 

“Who cares?! Let’s go!” Joe stood up.

 

“I don’t know who this is-“

 

“Claire for God’s sake it could be one of your closest friends who wants to see you! What if that person is dying or is leaving to another country forever?” Joe exaggerated.

 

Claire stood up in her five inch heels; she towered over Joe and slipped her phone in her pocket. “Sure but I don’t remember where the airport is-“

 

“Way ahead of ya sister!” Joe grabbed her hand. They ran out of the coffee shop and ran pass streets in record time. He ran like his life depended on it and Claire followed in curiosity. The sounds of her heels hitting the ground instantly turned heads; everyone moved over and made room for the two to run.

 

Joe let go of Claire’s hands as she ran into the airport. She looked around; her fans noticed and crowded her. That didn’t stop her from seeing everything. Why were there so many people today? Claire looked around to see if she saw someone familiar.

 

Joe stood ten feet behind her and panted as he rested his hands on his thighs; he looked up and scanned the airport. It didn’t take him long to find a six feet tall tower with a snap back on his head. His blonde locks were noticeable even from all the way across the airport. He smiled and stood up.

 

Claire looked around and stopped when her eyes landed on this guy on the other side of the airport. His long legs and tall frame, he seemed extremely familiar. He was looking down the whole time; he looked really pale and tried. When he finally looked up, they held eye contact for a few seconds.

 

It only took a few seconds for Claire to realize that that person was Kris. In those few seconds, all of those memories and little fights seemed to flood back into her body. It was as if someone had plugged a flash drive into her head full of scenes of her and Kris, that flash drive was the key that told her why she fell in love in the first place.

 

She suddenly remember his touch, how his hugs felt, how he kissed and what he sounded like in the morning. She remembered everything. It all came back to her. The feelings. The endless nights of laughter. Everything.

 

In those few seconds, time froze. Kris remembered why he had a reason to live, he remembered why he was happy, and he fell in love with someone who seemed like a stranger once again. He suddenly clearly remembered how her laugh sounded; he remembered how messy her hair was in the morning and how hard she hit when she was mad.

 

He remembered how loud she screamed when she saw a bug and how fast she ran when he chased her. He remembered how Claire would wrap her arms around his waist when they hugged and how perfectly her lips matched with his. Everything. He wasn’t angry anymore. He felt happy inside. He wanted to be alive, not just for his fans, but for that girl standing fifty feet away who gave him a reason to breathe.

 

Exo M stood behind Kris; they wondered why he stopped and what he was looking at. They looked over at Claire’s direction and all smiled at each other. Luhan grabbed the bag Kris let go of and Chen held onto Kris’s luggage. Lay gave Kris a little push. “Go.”

 

Claire finally blinked; her fans all stepped away when they realized who she was looking for. There are whispers amongst the crowd.

 

“Is that Kris? Her boyfriend?”

“What about the Tao guy?”

 

Joe stepped up behind her. “Go Claire, go to Kris…” He pushed her. Claire’s leg’s finally found strength again, she ran into Kris’s arms.

 

He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Claire buried her face into the crook of his shoulder and immediately started crying. “I’m so sorry.” She whispered.

 

Kris was speechless. Was she really in her arms right now? After telling himself he would never see her again, was Claire really in his arms right now? He hugged her tightly and shook his head. “It’s okay…don’t cry…Don’t cry.” He hugged her tightly and buried his face in her shoulder. He inhaled her scent, yep, this was definitely Claire.

 

After a good ten minutes, they finally let go. Kris held onto Claire’s cheeks and kissed her. She smiled and giggled a little. “Kiss me again, Kris.”

 

 

Exo M clapped behind the two. “See? You just needed to see each other.”

 

Luhan glared at them. “No more breaking up. Ever. Okay?”

 

Kris pulled Claire into his arms. “Yep. No more of that.”

 

Joe walked up to the two. “Aww….Look at you guys, all happy and shi- …ARE YOU. OH MY GOD. ARE YOU FIFTYSHADES-OF-LAY ON TUMBLR?”

 

Lay smiled and nodded. “Yeah…Hi?”

 

“OH LORD SOMEONE HOLD ME.” Joe screamed before he fainted.

 

“Huh…Talk about fan girling.” Xiumin laughed.


✎Author's note 

❝ THIS SHIP HAS SAILED. And lol @ Joe. 

Find me on Facebook | Tumblr

Find me on instagram: @heyitsivysaur

Check this out please: Elysium