Chapter 11

I love you, Kris Wu

I Love You, Kris Wu

 

 Chapter 11 

He pulled back almost immediately. "Oh Claire!" She stirred in her sleep and mumbled something. "You're burning up..." He mumbled. He picked her up and walked into the living room letting the door slam behind him. Joseph came out of his room half . "Gack!" Then he ran back into his room to put a shirt on. 

Tao raised his eyebrow. "That must be Joseph." He told himself. "He's weird." 

 

Claire wakes up from her nap and looks around. It's pitch black and her head pounds. "What the..." She looks at the time, it's only one in the afternoon. "Why's it so dark?"

Joseph peeks in. "Excuse me Claire but where are all these hot guys coming from? They all seem to know you this is not fair what is this?" 

Tao peeked in. "Oh Claire you're awake, you're sick."

Joe nodded. "Flu season!" 

"Oh God." She moaned in pain as she flopped down under the covers. Tao closed the door behind him and sat down next to her. "Doctor from the university staff is coming. Don't worry, he's certified and gets paid by the university to look after students. Anything you want to do while he comes? He's in another room right now with a sick girl." 

"Tell me, is there someone else in China?"

Tao raises his eyebrow. "Huh?"

"Kris, does he love someone else?" She asks.

Tao shook his head. "No, we don't see girls since we're always either in the dorms or at the SM building. If we're out during our free days, we go to amusement parks or just to eat. Kris doesn't go out much, he stays behind to work with the instructor." He leaned back. "We're starting to record already, the real thing is near." 

Claire let out a sigh of relief. "You guys have two years..."

"The last two years are the hardest and most busy. I've already used up all my free time to see my family, this week's my last week of free time. 7 days taken from the next two years. I wanted to see you." Tao said sheepishly.

"How's Kris?" Claire asked.

"He seems so...depressed. He split half of his free time up. Half to see you and half to visit his family back in Seoul. Now he's so busy and...he just wants to see you." Tao mumbles. "It's hard seeing him like this but...2 years Claire, you'll meet again in 2 years."

Claire nodded and sat up a little. She looks around her bedroom. There are selcas of her and Kris on the other side of the room up on the wall. There are so many and they spell out the word 'Love'. She looked at them and her stomach did a little flip. "I'm not sure about that...Two years?" 

"What about it?"

"After acting school here, if I'm good enough I'll meet my manager. He'll book me for movies, dramas, shows and voice recordings. Who knows how long I'll be booked. I won't return to Seoul for a long time." She whispers.

 

"I wish you guys weren't so far apart from each other. A 16 hour time difference, even saying hi is a hassle." Tao sighs. "Kris changed his phone number. He didn't tell us what it was...Not because he's drifting away from us or anything like that. His contract was due and he got the upgrade and everything. We simply don't have time to use our phones." Tao takes his iPhone out. "The last time I called my family was 3 months ago. I never see Kris with his phone. It's always on his desk."

"He'd wake up every morning at an ungodly hour and begin training. The first thing he does is turn off his alarm, he stares at your picture for a few minutes before getting up." Tao smiles. "This training stuff is really getting to us you know?"

"Hm?"

"Is this what we really want?" 

 

Knock Knock. 

Joe peeked in. "Claire, Doctor. Leemon is here." He said. 

Tao got up and left the room. 

 

 

***

 

"She has the flu, and a sinus infection. She will be getting a few headaches here and there until she's fully recovered. I recommend cutting out any fried foods and anything cold. I'd like her to drink soups and have warm beverages. Sound good?" 

Tao thumbed him up. "Thanks." 

 

That night, Claire went to bed early while Joseph and Tao watched movies. 

"You love her don't you?" Joe asked.

Tao turned to him. "Huh?"

"Claire, you love her. Right?" 

 

Tao stared down at his feet. "I always did." 


✎Author's note 

❝Excuse me what. Tao, what? PLOT TWIST. TAOIRE HAPPENS.

Find me on instagram: @heyitsivysaur

How are you guys doin? Leave me a comment! ❞