Competition for Bed Rights

The Five Guys In My Poster are ALIVE!

Although you didn’t want to let go of their hug to you, you had no choice but to do so because their hug was so tight.

 “Cough…Cough…Omo I can’t breath” you choked.

 “Omo Mianhe _____-ah. I guess we got a little carried away.” Yunho said as they immediately released you from their tight embrace.

 “Mianhe” the others said altogether as the laughed nervously.

 “No!No its fine!” You said happily.

“ What did I do to deserve this? I must’ve save someone’s life in my past life if not then why do I feel like I’m in paradise now?”You thought letting out a giggle.

 “Why are you laughing _____-ah?” Yoochun asked.

 You cleared your throat and replied “Nothing!”

 “Oh!” Trying to change the subject.  “By the way, do you have a place to stay? Because I have a feeling the only thing you guys know about is your name! No offense~” you said.

 “ That’s right… unfortunately we don’t have a place to stay. All we have is you” Yunho said sounding embarrassed.

 “Hmmmm… well in our apartment there are 3 rooms, one is mine, the one beside it is a guest room while the other is my brother’s. Now the five of you decide which ones getting which.”

 “So since there are only three rooms it means we’ll be sharing a rooms right?” Junsu asked.

 “Well, obviously Einstein” Changmin smirked.

 “Yah!  Who asked you, Voldemin!” Junsu replied back.

 “Seriously can you both be quiet just for once?” Jaejoong said sounding irritated.

 “Oh yeah btw all the rooms have king beds in them! So you don’t have to worry about space!” _____ said.

 “ King beds? One room can have 2 but you see were aren’t actually that small so having three in the other bed isn’t exactly gonna work” Jaejoong said.

 “Well I guess one can sleep in my room” you said innocently. As you were already used to sleeping with a guy because you always sleep next to your brother when your scared.

 As soon as you said that the each of them exchanged glances and smirked. All of them having the same idea.

“The competition is on, alright” Yunho said.

 “Huh?” you said as you tilted you head on one side.

~~~~~~

“What you guys will have a competition just to decide who sleeps next to me?” You said.

 *WOW! I’m the luckiest girl in the world! I feel like I won the lottery~~ There having a competition just to seewho sleeps beside me!”You thought having the urge to squeal and fangirl again. But you thought it might give them the wrong impression and think you were some kind of freak.

 “What are you going to do?” you questioned.

 “Well how about Chicken Fight?” Junsu suggested.

 “Well I’m good with anything so I’m fine with whatever” Changmin boasted.

 “Sure~” Yoochun said sounding sarcastic.

 “Well then I guess it’s decided we’ll have a competition of chicken fight” Jaejoong said as he winked at you.

 *Did he just…winked at me? Me? Shoot me now, Jae I don’t mind I’ve already been shot by your love arrow anyway.”You thought looking down trying to hide your tomato coloured stained cheeks.

 “_______-ah you say start okay?” Yunho told you.

 “Nee, Yunho-shii”

 They were already ready with one leg on the floor and one leg up ,waiting for my signal.

 “Shijak!” you announced and all of them went crazy. Pushing , shoving each other, in the living room. After a couple of minutes Yoochun fell down, disappointment was plastered on his face. You went closer to him then helped him up.

 “Well at least you wont have to tire yourself” you comforted. As he gave you a weak smile and ruffled you hair.

 After 30 seconds later Changmin and Junsu bump there heads together and both fell down. When they realized that they both fell down , they kneed down and look up and said “WAEE!!!! Why meeeee!” then they exchanged death glares and stood up.

 You were sitting next between Yoochun and Junsu while Changmin decide that the match took all his energy so he’s gonna have a “little” midnight snack.

 Yoochun and Junsu were both booing them both but still after an hour no one has fallen down yet. And you were getting impatient, although you were impressed by their resistance.

 “OKAY!STOP!” You said out loud. “Since it’s already been an hour I think we should just have a different game. How does that sound?”

 “Good!” they both panted .

“Hmmm let me see what about a game of rock paper scissors?” you smiled.
 

“We could have just done that from the start!” Jaejoong panted.

 “Blame that Jupiter !” Changmin said.

 Seeing the two of them tired you quickly got them cold water to freshen up.

 “Thanks _____-ah you’re the best!” Yunho said as he gulped the last of his drink.

 “YES! You would make a great house wife! Hehe” Junsu giggled.

 “Well no… I mean I had to learn things on my own because it was only me and my oppa”

 “Well at least now you have us! So then shall be start round two?” Yunho declared.

 “YEAH!” everyone cheered.

 “Okay! So I guess this will decide who sleeps next to me.” You said nervously. You were secretly hoping that your DBSK biased doesn’t win. Now you were even starting to regret offering your room.

 “Men should go for rock!” Junsu said.

 “WE KNOW!” they said in unison.

“Rock paper scissors” Yunho and Jaejoong said together as the held their hands out.

 One held out a rock and one held out a paper.

 “OH!” the four said.

 “So then the winner is…..”

 “Oh shoot…” You thought.

 

 

  

 

-----D-----O-----N-----G-----S-----H-----I-----N-----K-----I-----

OOOH so who do you think won???Hmmm
Want a hint?? haha nahhh

 

U KNOW FACTS~corner
Changmin lost his first kiss to Jaejoong??
Jaejoong said he was only trying to wake Minnie up but then he suddenly had the urge to kiss Changmin!
OMO!