Accidental Kiss

The Five Guys In My Poster are ALIVE!

 


You just couldn’t stop laughing at Jaejoong-shhi’s cute appearance, he might not look like a superstar right now but you can’t help thinking how adorable he looked being in such a mess.

Suddenly it started to rain.

“Omo, Jaejoong-shhi ! Ottoke~ It’s raining really hard and we’re really far away from home!” you said worriedly, trying to shield yourself from the cold hard rain. “And I think we might be a bit lost…I have no idea where we are” you said looking around your dark surroundings.

“Don’t worry oppa’s here! I’m sure will find our way~ Trust me” he said confidently. Then he took his leather jacket off and held you close as he raised the jacket above your head so you won’t get wet.

“Jaejoong-shhi, you don’t have to do this. I’ll be fine” you said appreciatively.

“I want to!” he said sounding charming and somewhat stubborn.

“But-” you protested.

“Just come on,_____-ah” he rolled his eyes and smiled while he dragged you to the cold  streets of Seoul.

With that you replied with a small grin, as you both feel each others warmth on the way home.

Your Pov

When we got home it was already dark, after walking for a few hours we finally reached home with tired and wet bodies.

When I opened the door, the other four immediately ran to me.

“Omo! ______-ah! You’re here finally! It’s already 9! We were so worried about you!” Yoochun said panicky.

“Yeah _______-ah! You don’t know how scared we were!” Junsu said loudly, looking like he’s almost in the brink of tears.

“Hey! Am I like invisible here? No one noticed I was gone?” Jaejoong pouted.

“________-ah! You’re okay right? Nothing bad happened?” the usually calm and composed Changmin suddenly looked worried.

*I really didn’t know they cared for me this much….I’ve never felt so loved in my whole life*

Suddenly Yunho hugged me tightly, making no room for me to even breathe.

“Yah, Yunho! If your so worried about ______ then why are you killing her!” Jaejoong said protectively and then pulled me away from Yunho.

As much as I wanted to laugh at the cute scene I started to feel a bit dizzy and lightweighted but I just shook my head hopping it’ll go away.

“______-ah! I’m so so sooooooo sorry it was all my fault! Those people at the restaurant went wild for whatever reason! Sorry I couln’t pro-” Yunho said.

“Shh oppa its okay!See I’m fine!” I said trying to sound cheerful but I already feel myself giving in. I slowly made my way to the living room but almost feel down.

“______-ah!” They all said as Changmin helped me steady myself.

 

“No I think she’s getting sick! I’ll bring here to our room!” Jaejoong said as he suddenly lifted me up bridal style and headed to our room. Leaving the other four dumfounded.

“Yah! Jaejoong-shhi put me down, I’m really okay!” I said weakly.

“Naaah! You can’t get sick! Never!” he said sounding like a little kid who can’t get a lollipop. He then sat me in bed and headed to the closet to get a set of duck pajamas I loved then handed it to me.

“Here! Have a shower first and sleep okay?! You’ll get sicker if you don’t” He commanded.

Before I could complain or say what was actually wrong with me, he slowly came closer to me until we were almost touching our noses.

“Or do you want me to do it for you~” he said ily.

“Uhmm it’s okay! I can do it my self” I blushed as I pushed him away from me. “Jaejoong-shhi go out first ~ I’ll just change”

With that he just smiled at me and left the room.

Jaejoong’s POV

“Naaah! You can’t get sick! Never!”I said stubbornly , then I slowly placed ______ in bed and grabbed a ducky pajamas and gave it to her.

“Here! Have a shower first and sleep okay?! You’ll get sicker if you don’t” I said seriously.

I realized that _______ was about to protest so to stop her, I slowly came closer to her until we were almost touching our noses.

“Or do you want me to do it for you~” I said ily. Knowing completely well she would comply if I do so.

“Uhmm it’s okay! I can do it my self” she blushed as she pushed me away from her. “Jaejoong-shhi go out first ~ I’ll just change”

With that I just smiled happily claiming victory. Although I really wouldn’t mind if she actually accepted my offer. Hehehe

After closing the bedroom door, I headed to the kitchen to grab a drink and maybe grab some dinner.

When I came there I saw the other four sitting in the kitchen table talking seriously at each other.

“Hey guys, what’s wrong? Any problem? Is it about ______?”

“Well not really, it mostly about us…” Junsu said uncertainly.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Well….do you think it’s only a coincidence that we look like the people they where searching for in the news?” Yoochun asked.

“What if its actually us?” Junsu said doubtly.

“Come on guys~ Let’s not assume on anything yet! ______ needs us right now! We can’t leave her just because the five of us just happens to be the people they were looking for!” Changmin said.

“Changmin’s right! Right now, let’s all just give all our attention to ______! She needs us more than anyone!” Yunho said having a sense of a leader aura around him.

*And we need her too! Or I need her* I thought.

“But just be careful, we don’t want to cause any more trouble for her like today ,so it’ll be better if we all hide our faces from the public” Yunho continued.

“Especially those crazy fans” I added as I shivered thinking about how crazy they were.

“Or better yet! Why don’t we have a makeover! That way the public might take a little while to realize we look like the people they were looking for (0r who we are if we are actually those people)!” Yoochun said excitedly.

“Yeah totally!” Junsu said happily.

Just then I remembered having a flashback when I was with ______ a while ago.

“Guys! Speaking of the public…. When the fans were chasing us I had a flashback, it was about a song, then fans were screaming, with five men on the stage” I said slowly.

Suddenly the looks of the others became weird, like they had a knowing look.

“You had it too?” Everyone said in unison.

“What you guys had it too?” I said.

“I can’t believe this!” Yunho said.


“What could this possibly mean?” Junsu said looking very confused.

“I’m not sure as well…Any of you have any idea?” Changmin said.

But I didn’t know the answer and it seems like the others didn’t know too because they just remained quiet. After a long quiet pause Yoochun spoke.

“ I think we should stop worrying ourselves , because I’m sure ______-ah will be more worried if she hears about this” Yoochun said seriously.

“Well then, let’s promise not to tell her about our flashbacks. Promise?” Yunho said as he held his pinky out sounding like she would be willing to do anything for _____-ah. Just like me.

“Promise”

“I promise”

“Of course”

“Promise” I smiled as we all joined our pinkies together.

Your POV

After having a long warm bath I quickly changed to my cute ducky pyjamas, then my stomach started to hurt it was due to the fact that I didn’t eat anything today except for an ice cream. Unfortunately, the other five seems to have forgotten that, the worst part about this was I can’t even cook.

I don’t wanna trouble them anymore so I should just probably sleep. I sighed as I lay down my side of the bed.

After a couple of minutes Jaejoong came in and went straight to the shower, after a quick shower I heard the water stop then he came out quietly to “not wake me up”  so I quickly shut my eyes.

I heard abit of shuffling then after I felt the bed deepen. I really hope he sleeps soon, I want to eat something before I die of hunger. Then after what took 30 minutes I felt Jaejoong’s light breath against my neck sending shivers down my spine but at least I know he’s sleeping right?


I sneakily and quietly headed to the door and successfully got out without Jaejoong waking up, I quickly made my way to the kitchen only to be greeted by Changmin.

“Omo, Changmin-sshi! What are you doing here?” I whispered.

“Well I’m adding some spices before I serve it to you!” he grinned as he sprinkled different ingredients to the boiling steamy ramyun.

“To me?” I asked


“Well obviously silly! I had a feeling you hadn’t eaten anything for the whole day yet,

judging from how weak you looked” He said thoughtfully as he placed a bowl in front of me and one for himself.

“That’s so kind of you to do that” I said deeply touched by the Changmin’s kindness.

“Well here you go! That’s all I can cook for you now , but next time I promise to cook you something better than ramyun” He smiled as he poured soup on my bowl then his.

“ You really didn’t have too, I’m happy enough you took the trouble to do this for me” I said as I slowly ate my hot ramyun.

“So so so! How was it???” He asked excitedly

“Its really delicious! Its just a simple dish but it taste so different from the others I’ve tried, this has more flavour~ With this you can make anyone do anything for you!”I said happily.


“Hmmmm…really huh? Then I can ask you to do something then?” he asked.

*Ouuohhh..shouldn’t have said that. Who knows what this guy can do?* I thought.

“What is it? I said uncertainly preparing for something bad

“Will you call  me oppa?” He said to me.


“Oh hahah! Is that all? Sure Changmin-oppa!” I said realizing how cute Changmin can be sometimes.

Author’s POV

As the sun rose, Jaejoong woke up as the sun shone upon his eyes.

*Sighs, even the sun wants me to wake up this early, that’s what I get for causing trouble to ______ Oh well! I should use this time to do something that would make her smile. Hmmm what can I do…..* Jaejoong thought.

He made delicious food already prepared on the table then after he even started cleaning the whole house, even though there wasn’t actually anything to clean seeing how organised and clean your house was.


Then Jaejoong came back to check if you were already awake but you were still sleeping so Jaejoong quietly walked back out but then CRASH!

He bumped in to your album shelves dropping a few albums everywhere.

“Oh no!” He hissed.

He quickly put the CD’s back hoping you weren’t awake but then something caught his eyes….a letter.

*What could this be?* He thought but before he could but it back Jaejoong noticed his name written in big red letters on the other side of the letter.

He knows he shouldn’t but he just couldn’t help it so he carefully opened the side of the letter then…

“Omo Jaejoong what are you doing?” you asked sleepily then your eyes averted to the letter he was holding and suddenly your eyes widened.

“JAEJOONG-SHHI!! Give me that!” you panicked as you ran to his side trying to grab the letter.

“No what is it?” he asked stubbornly holding the letter close.

“Give it to me it’s mine!” you demanded.

“But I have the right to see! Its addressed to me! So of course I have to read it!” he said trying to open it.

“Yah! Stop!” you said as you jumped up and down to get the letter.

“No!I’ll read it first!” He said as he ran around the room.

“Pls pls pls don’t its not for you~” you lied.

“Nah ah!” He said as he tried opening it again.

“No!!!!!!” You jumped and grabbed the letter but then you stepped on something and went out of balance then BAM!!!!

 

You suddenly found your self on top of Jaejoong, your eyes widened and you hreat quickened when you realized your lips were on his…!!!!!

And to make things worst, someone was standing at the doorway…

~~~J~~~~A~~~~E~~~~~
HAppy HAppy Birthday to our one and only JAEJOONG!!!!
I hope he's happy and well right now! Saranghe!
Readers please comment so i know you reading my story!:))
And I hope you like my udpate:))) !!