What the hell is happening?

The Five Guys In My Poster are ALIVE!

 Your POV

 I woke up the next day from the sunlight beaming through my silky curtains and the loud voice whining for food. Who could possibly be whining this early in the morning? I thought irritatedly. I was about to get up from my bed when a man suddenly placed both his hands on my bed, me in between, preventing me from going anywhere.

 “Hey honey!” the strange yet extremely familiar looking guy exclaimed and peeked me on my left cheek, which surprised me. But what shocked me the most was how handsome he looked, leaving the talkative me, speechless. He looked like the prince charming everyone dreamed of in the fairytales but much MUCH better.

 “You…me..you..kisss”I stuttered and pushed him away as I realized I’ve been drooling about him. “Wh…Who ar…are you?”

 “What?____-ah you don’t know me?” the handsome man asked confusedly.

 “Yes I don’t! What are you doing in my room ,inside my house?!? And more importantly you look so familiar but who are you exactly?” I asked demanding for answers standing up in the process.( Author’s note:You know the feeling when you’ve seen someone who was extremely close to you but then you can’t remember who they were exactly after separating for a long time?No? okey anyway that’s exactly how feels _______  lol>////<)

 “Uhmm y voice, soulful composer? Ring a bell?”

“Nope! Not really~” I said doubtfully .I looked behind the man and realized that the poster of DBSK I had in my room looked perfectly normal EXCEPT for the fact that the five men in the poster was GONNNE!!!! Not a single hint of any of the five men in the poster at all!

 “Wide forehead?” he asked desperately showing me his forehead not realizing what I was looking at.

 “YAHH! You strange guy! WHAT DID YOU D-” before I could continue, I heard the same annoying whinny voice that woke me up that morning. I quickly ran to where the sound was coming from. And what I saw shocked me.

 Author’s POV

 You came out of your room instantly after hearing the loud voice and were speechless at what you saw. 

 They were two guys in the living room, the one had an amazingly fine behind (which reminded you of a duck) dancing on the dance dance revolution, together with him was a tall and muscular guy without a shirt on and you were like O.O or in other words, your eyes got as big as a Jupiter and coming out of there sockets. Although you couldn’t actually see there faces because they were facing the other way,  it was obvious their looks are way more than average.

 

“WHA-” you were about the ask what the hell was going on, when you were again interrupted by the same sound that woke you up from your deep slumber that morning.

You made your way onto the kitchen with thoughts like “Is someone playing a prank on me?” or “Is this a dream?” because seriously you had no time with these kind of things especially at this moment in you life.

 

As you walked to the kitchen, a sudden whiff of delicious but also very familiar smell of kimchi fried rice circulated your nose making your mouth watery. There was only one person who made kimchi friend rice that smells like that and it was your brother.

You paced quickened curious of whom half expecting your late brother cooking your favourite dish.

 

But reality was cruel and it was definitely not your brother, when you reached the kitchen you were surprised to see two more man. Seriously im not dreaming right? What the hell is happening to the world?! _____thought.

 

The other man was cooking the dish but again you couldn’t see his face because the intense morning light coming from the window stopped you from seeing so. While the other man made the whinny voice saying “Hyung, feed me now!” that woke you up that morning.

 

You could see his face very well, tall godly leg,  sharp jaw line like a model’s, but more importantly he was absolutely beautiful just like Kiss(kiss is what you call the strange man who kissed you).

 

“Oh! Hey_____” he said and stopped whinning when he noticed you.

The man cooking stepped closer to you. His face was shockingly breathtaking. From his smooth milky skin, a smile that could make even the toughest man question their uality and those hypnotic round eyes that could be only termed as angelic.

 

 

“Hey y~” he said seductively and hugged you tightly. You were shocked by his action and wondered again for the tenth time how the hell these 5 gorgeous man inside your house.

 

Before you start getting weak in the knees from the hug you pushed him away,

“YAH !WHO THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS! AND WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!” you yelled frustratedly. Before you knew it, 5 pairs of eyes were staring at you.

 But as soon as you said those words as quick as a lighting a thought came in your mind.

 “WAIT! Your….your…impossible… DBSK???” you exclaimed.