Stalking the fan

The Five Guys In My Poster are ALIVE!

 

I'M BACKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! Miss me?
I made this chapter long just for you, my beautiful readers:))
ENJOY! Pls comment and subcribe
Excuse any mistakes><


 

 

“Okay class that’s it for today, have a good afternoon everyone” your teacher concluded after hearing the school bell.

At last, it was the day’s end, you were packing your stuff slowly as students scurried out of the room. In your last period, Humany Biology and Biotechnology (N/T: sorry I’m not really sure if there’s a course like that lol) you only had Junsu and Baekhyun in your class while the others had taken another sub major.Thankfully for you, there wasn’t anymore ‘happenings’ that happened on that day.

"______shhi, are you doing anything after school?” Baekhyun asked. Junsu's ears perked up instantly.

"Hmmm...Let's see.." you said as you tapped your finger to your lips. "No, I don't so.Waeyo oppa?" you asked.

" It’s just that I'm unsure of some things we did in class today since I recently just changed my subjects. So I was thinking maybe we can go to the nearby library so that you can maybe help me. If that’s okay with you of course" he said unsurely.

Junsu who was behind Baekhyun keeps on trying to get your attention and mouthing NO while making an X using his hand. Baekhyun was facing you so he couldn't see what Junsu was doing. You giggled at Junsu's cuteness and shook your head, thinking he was such a dork. An adorable dork.

"You mean you can't help me?" Baekhyun said surprised knowing a handsome kingka like him never gets rejected by anyone especially girls.

" Oh no! I mean yes, I'll help you" you beamed always trying to help anyone in need even if a certain duckbutt was trying hard to tell you otherwise.

"Thank you,_____ah" Baekhyun smirked knowing he wasn't rejected after all.  

"Wait before that, I just need to..uhmm..ask something to Junsu" you said trying to find an excuse.

" Okay, I'll wait for you in the gates then" he said and left.

"Junsu oppa! Mianhe~ but I'll just help Baekhyun-shhi okay? Don't worry I'll be home before dinner " you said.

"Don't go _____ah who know what he'll do to! What if he does something bad to you?? I don't trust that guy" Junsu said as a matter-of-factly.

"Aigoo don't worry about me I can take care of myself! And beside Baekhyun-shhi doesn't seem like a bad guy" you smiled you were glad he cares about you.

"But but.." 

"Pretty please?* Buing Buing~* you said and did aegyo.

"Ahh!! Cute!" Junsu said and pinched your cheeks lightly.

" So I can go now?" you blinked numerous times trying to act cute. 

"Aish I don't know.." Junsu said as he scratched the back of his head. “If my hyungs hears that I let you go with that guy who know what they'll do! Thy might choke me to die or feed me to the lions or worst I'm gonna experience Changmin's wrath" Junsu said wide eyed.

" You know that won't happen oppa! If they do that to you they face MY wrath" you giggled and pulled Junsu out of the school halls.

When you reached the school gate you found Baekhyun waiting patiently outside the school gate. 

" Okay! Don't worry I'll be home before dinner. Here's the keys to the car , don't worry about me I'll just take the taxi home. Drive home safety!" you gave him the keys and waved to him goodbye before running off to Baekhyun.

Junsu' POV

Aigoo I'm such a pabo! Why did I let ______ah leave. It's my fault for being so weak when it comes to aegyo, hitting my head numerous times. But wow she was so cute! When I reached the car park, my hyungs and Changmin was already waiting outside the _____’s car. Oh God please help me.

Yunho's POV 

After class I met with Jaejoong, Changmin and Yoochun and decided we should wait for Junsu and _____ in the car park. After waiting for a couple of minutes I can already see Junsu from afar but _____ wasn't with him. 

" Yah! Su, where's _____?" I asked quickly as soon as Junsu reached us.

"Ha ha ha ha... Funny that you ask... Well you see she kind of uhmm...." Junsu trailed off.

" Junsu,what??" I asked getting impatient already.

" She went to study...."he said looking at the ground. "....with bakdkdcn" he mumbled something very softly

" I thought I heard wrong when you said Baekhyun's name" Yoochun said.

" What? She with Baekhyun?" Changmin asked angrily.

" WAIT! She's with Baekhyun?!!!" I half screaming. He nodded slowly.

" So... You left her alone with Baekhyun. While you're here with us and not with her?" Jaejoong said.

 " Yah are you some kind of idiot. Why would you do that" he said as he smacked Junsu's head.

" Yah! Ouch! It wasn't entirely my fault okay! She did aegyo on me and I just couldn't say no!" Junsu defended. 

"Aish! I'm gonna feed you to the lions if anything happens to her! Changmin said furiously. 

" You know what, why don't we just go and follow them. Please tell us you know where they are or else..." I said as he gestures his thumb across his neck. 

" Yes I know where it is! I heard something about the nearby library so it won't be that hard to find it" Junsu said nervously.

" Then what are we waiting for! Let's go!" Jaejoong said and grabbed the keys from Junsu and we sped off to look for the said library.

Your POV 

When we got to the library we immediately went to work and helped Baekhyun from the things he needed to know. He was very easy to teach and he was very focused, except for a habit of smirking just like Jaejoong, he wasn't all that bad. In fact he was very nice and cute too, but of course I thought no one was as cute as Angel Xiah.

After a 30 minutes of teaching him, I suddenly became thirsty so I went to excuse myself to buy a drink, Baekhyun offered to buy but I insisted I can pay on my own.

I came back with two drinks on my hand, I found Baekhyun still concentrated on reading my notes. I unknowingly smiled knowing how diligent he was in studying. "I can't believe a kingka like you is so studious" you laughed. 

"Yeah, I guess it's one of my charms right? Don't tell me you falling in love with me too?" he smirked and winked at me. Suddenly, I heard a loud unnatural coughing sound, I turned back to see who caused the noise only to find a few guys with piles and piles of book on their table. They seemed like smartasses since they were reading their books so intently. *Hmmm..weird* 

"Yeah right "I said as I sat on my spot across him. “Here you go oppa, one cool banana milk for you!" I smiled as I handed him the drink. 

"Kumawo, _______-ah how did you know it was my favourite flavour!" he beamed and drank the banana milk slowly. "Maybe you secretly like me and you’ve been following me for months?" he smirked. 

"Sure, that's why I even bumped in to you and made a complete fool of myself" I said sarcastically. 

Then out of nowhere a rolled paper came flying and hit Baekhyun's forehead. "What the..." he said and held the paper to his hands.

"Sorry I didn't mean to do it in purpose.."  a girly voice from the same table said, I swiftly turned back finding it strange knowing that the only ones there were guys. Then I saw a very familiar tear dropped shaped eyes peeking from the book he was reading. My eyes met his and he quickly covered his faced with the book. My eyes widen. Aish they're here? That can’t be why would they come here? Maybe my eyes are just playing with me.

Baekhyun’s POV

After class, I decided to ask _____, if she could help me with some of the school work since I changed my subjects most of the time everything that the teacher had said didn’t make sense to me. Seeing how hardworking she was in class I knew she would be the right person to approach and she gladly said yes. We walked to the library since it was only a few blocks away and when reached the library we quickly got started, explaining to me everything I didn’t understand.

She was different from the rest, _______, she wasn’t like those wild girls that follows me around and asking me to go out with them etc. Honestly, they were a bother unlike ______-ah, who is nice and smart and pre… oh shizz! What am I thinking? Yah! Baekhyun get a hold of yourself you only just met her….

“Uhhmm…Baekhyun oppa, I’ll just grab a drink I’m getting a bit thirsty” she said interrupting me from my thoughts.

“Oh sure, I’ll pay for it then, let’s go” I said being a gentleman.

“No, it’s really fine” she smiled.

“But I’m not a gentl…” I argued back.

“Oppa, I insist” she giggled and went away.I watched her as she skipped happily towards the vending machines, wow she’s so cute…Oh gosh here I go again. Shaking my head before going back to study.

"I can't believe a kingka like you is so studious" she giggled when she came back.

"Yeah, I guess it's one of my charms right? Don't tell me you falling in love with me too?" I teased and winked at her. I guess my kingka instincts would always be with me. Then she handed me one fresh cool banana milk, I looked up to her and thanked her.

"Kumawo, _______-ah how did you know it was my favourite flavour!" he beamed and drank the banana milk slowly. "Maybe you secretly like me and you’ve been following me for months?" he smirked. 

"Oh sure, that's why I even bumped in to you and made a complete fool of myself" she said.

Suddenly a rolled paper came flying and hit my forehead. "What the..." I said and held the paper to my hands. I looked at the table where it came from and glared at them. 

"Okay then I guess it’s fine..." I said and turned back to my work, knowing that if this were in a normal situation I would go to that table and show them my wrath. But this wasn’t any normal situation; I was with _______ so I decided to let it pass.

“_______-ah,I don’t know this one, about Xenotransplantation?” I asked showing the question to ____.

“ Okay no worries, the process is quite easy I’m sure you’ll understand it straight away” she smiled. “Xenotransplantation is when you transplant a non-human-organ cell to a human cell which is used to replace a human organ’s failure or be able to save from death.  For example using a pig’s heart to replace a human’s heart since it wasn’t able to…”

________ was explaining the process to me but half the time I couldn’t pay attention, may eyes suddenly averted its attention to her eyes. How long and pretty here eyelashes were. How beautiful her big doll eyes were. It was mesmerizing…

“~______-ah has anyone told you?” I said suddenly. She stopped explaining and looked at me.

“What?” she asked tilting her head to the side.

“ You have really beautiful eyes” I said. I don’t know what came over me but the way I’m talking right now made me sound like I like her or something. After I said this, I initially regretted because the atmosphere became awkward.  I was going to break my eye contact with here when…SPLASH!

Suddenly a big splash of cold water splattered all over my head and shirt. I gasped in surprised and looked at the person who spilled the drink only to find a blonde guy that had a book covering his face, if I were correct he was one of the guys sitting in the table next to us.

“Omo, ottoke! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…” the guy stopped midway and had had a useless attempt of trying to get rid of the water on my shirt , as if it was gonna help, in fact it only got worst. After a few attempts in trying to dry me up, he just gave up and went back to his table. WHAT THE HECK??? I can already feel my blood boiling in anger, I was going to approach him and confront him for his stupidity when I saw _____' face which unknowingly made me less angrier than before.

“Omo! Oppa, are you okay? Wait here I’ll get something to dry you up” she said and ran.

 

Your POV

I was explaining something to Baekhyun when he suddenly complimented about how pretty my eyes were. I blushed since I wasn’t used being complimented but then after that the atmosphere became awkward. I don’t even know why he said that… Then before I know it this blonde guy comes out of nowhere and 'accidentally' spilled his drink at Baekhyun, surely he was one of the guys from the other table.  Baekhyun is practically soaking wet right now , he must be angry seeing his hand make a fist tightly. Although the whole time blonde's face was covered with a book, it was fairly obvious who it was, judging from the tall figure, blonde hair and deep voice it was no other than Changmin.

And what on earth are they doing here?! Aigoo, it feels like I'm being stalked. Not that I would mind if it were as hot as them but still I didn't like the fact that they don't trust me enough to go out by myself just like Nickhun oppa. I feel like I'm being treated like a kid. 

I quickly ran to the nearest store to buy a big pack of tissues since they were the closest thing I can use to dry him up. Lucky I also found a T-shirt  it was had its shops logo print on it but at least it was better than nothing. When I came back I felt that the temperature of  the library dropped lower, the aircon must have been on. Which was strange considering it wasn't even hot. Since the room was cold I instantly though of Baekhyun, he must be freezing to death right now. I paced to his side and gave him the pack of tissue and short then told him to change.

" Thank you, ______-ah sorry for the trouble achooooo~" Baekhyun sneezed.

" You're welcome oppa, now go change before you get sick!" I said. He immediately complied and went to the toilet.

I went back to my seat, I could hear my oppas snickering at the back. Why are they doing this? Arghh sometimes I can't help but think that these god idols were just a bunch of childish and immature kids. I'll deal with them later  since I'm sure that if Baekhyun  finds out that Dbsk oppas behind all this it’ll cause chaos. After a few more minutes of waiting Baekhyun finally came outside and told me we should call in for the day since he was just practically dead tired and reasoned he made plans with his friends.

"_______-ah, I'm sorry for troubling you.I don't even know why these are all happening to me , I guess today just isn’t my lucky day. Achooooo~ let's wait for my friend he'll can drop you off to your house." He sneezed.

"No, I'll stay here for a couple more minutes and I'll just ask ..uh my friend to pick me up!" I lied. "Oppa you better take a shower when you get home or else you'll be sick" I said worriedly

"Deh... But I can't leave a girl at night! And besides you came here all the way to teach me , I think I should be gentleman enough to drive you home" he said

"I'm really okay Baekhyun -oppa! Really!" you convinced him. Just then a tan boy came running to our side and swung his arm over to Baekhyun. "Yo hyung!" he said happily.

"Oh Kai, you're here!" Baekhyun said. "_______-ah! Meet my bestfriend Kai, Kai this is ______!" Baekhyun said. Kai turned to me and his happy face instantly turned shocked but quickly changed and smile. *weird* "Annyeonhasayeo, I'm Kai" he said offering his hand. 

"Annyeong. _______ imnida!" shaking his hand.

"Well I guess we better leave now hyung , the others are waiting " Kai said.

"Okay sure!But what about you, ______-ah?" Baekhyun said worriedly.

"I'll be fine oppa. Seriously! Now go have fun!" you said as you pushed him out of the door. 

"Aigoo, this girl! Take care okay?" he said. "And thanks for everything!" he said and turned back and headed to their car. You sighed in relief and went back to your table to pack your stuff.

"Guys! You can come out now! I know you're there!" I said loudly and yet no one moved. "Come out now! or else I won't feed you dinner!" I threatened knowing clearly well that one can't resist food, so if he comes out the rest follows.

"Yah princess! Don't do this me!"Changmin whined as I predicted he came running to me.

"Wah! ______-ah you knew we were there?" Yoochun asked in disbelief.

"Well you made it quite obvious you know" you said to them.

"______-ah, why are you even with that Bacon guy!" Yunho asked. 

"It's Baekhyun not Bacon oppa, I was just helping him since he didn't understand some things." I said.

"Or you liked him and you forgot about us. Most especially you're 'biased' " Jaejoong said sounding a bit irritated.

“Oppa, I don’t like Baekhyun-oppa, he’s just a friend.  So the things you did weren’t necessary at all since I don’t see him ‘that’ way” I explained. Walking out of the library with the five of them following.

"Omo I think princess is angry at us!"Yoochun whispered but I heard it loud and clear.

" Yah! It's your fault for throwing that paper at that Bacon guy!" Changmin said.

" Hey you did worst! You splashed that water at Baekhyun!" Junsu argued.

"Yah! I was only doing that cause I got angry at Baekhyun for trying to flirt with out princess!" Changmin argued back. " And besides the one who turned the air conditioner and made everything worst was Jaejoong hyung!"

My eyes widen in shock even Jaejoong joined in those pranks? Aigoo I expected less from Jaejoong since he was after all the oldest in the group. 

" Quiet, you idiots I only did that because...I was hot!" Jaejoong defended.

" Okay! Guys we should just stop talking about it okay? I think we're just digging our own grave even deeper." Yunho said as he cleared his throat. " Yah! All of you say sorry to ________-ah now!" he commanded. 

"Why only us? You were the one that brought us here in the first place so it's partly your fault!" Jaejoong said.

 " Aish fine arasoo!" Yunho said. Then suddenly Yunho appeared in front of me.

" _____-ah! I'm sorry for troubling you. Please forgive me?" he said but I wasn't willing to give in that easily though. Seeing that I didn't respond to him he frown but his face suddenly changed.

"Mianhe , my cute little princess!" Yunho said with this sickly sweet cute voice. All of a sudden one by one they started  acting cute and doing aegyo.I tried to hold it in but it was just too cute. Junsu was so adorable, Changmin looked constipated trying to act cute. Yoochun made this ridiculous bunny expression and finally even the charmisatic Jaejoong did this super cute puppy eyes. As everyone know I'm a er for cuteness.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~" I squealed and laughed out loud. " You guys are crazy! Hahaha I hate myself for not being able to stay mad at any of you~" I said.

“Just don’t do it again arasso?” The five eagerly nodded. All of a sudden, you heard a loud tummy noise all your eyes instantly turned to Changmin.

"What? I'm a growing boy!" Changmin said raising his hands in surrender.

"You and you hungry stomach!" I laughed. "Since we're already out, what do you say about eating out?" 

"Yeah! Let's go!" Changmin said racing everyone to the car.

Meanwhile....

Kai POV

Baekhyun and I said farewell to _______-ah and headed to the club we were suppose to meet our friends. The car ride was quiet,  I was contemplating on whether I should tell him that I know _______. However its seems like hyung liked ______. If this goes on he might fall in love with her and cause a greater pain if he finds out her identity. I have to tell him.

"Hyung?" I said suddenly. He hummed indicating me to continue.

"Do you like that girl ______?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, she's pretty cool! Why?" he said. "Don't tell me you like her already?" 

"No it's just that...." I trailed off uncertainly.

"Just say it, doengsaeng" I said.

"I've seen her before." I stated.

"And?"

"She's with Nickhun.." I answered nervously. The atmosphere instantly changed, I could already see Baekhyun hyung tensed. His eyes were ablazed with fire. He was angry.

"What gives? Nickhun is also playing with ______-ah too?" he asked angrily feeling the rise in his voice.

"No... they're sibling" I said. For a moment Baekhyun didn’t respond which made me more nervous.

“Siblings huh? So I’ll get my revenge to that Nickhun after all” Baekhyun said all of a sudden.

“Hyung…what are you planning to do?” I asked.

“Wait and see Kai… wait and see” he smirked. * _______ you better brace yourself , a storm is coming your way.*

 


Ohhh what's happening? What revenge is Baekhyun talking about?
How is he connected to Nickhun?
Find out in the next chapter of The Five Guys in My poster are alive!!!