Unsure

The Five Guys In My Poster are ALIVE!

  

Chapter 3:

 “WAIT! Your….you couldn’t be…impossible… DBSK???” you exclaimed. As you said those words, you suddenly felt a dizzy feeling you’ve been feeling since this morning. You started to become pale and wonder was it because you were starstuck to have these 5 gorgeous men in your house or the fact that you haven’t had a proper meal after your brother dead, either way you hated the feeling.

 “______-ah!! Are you okey?” said a man with a high-pitched dolphin voice exclaimed. He stepped closer to you a concerned face plastered on his face. You looked at the other members also worried.

 You were about to reply but your vision started to blur. You just couldn’t take the dizzy feeling anymore and your knees became wobbly. “______!”you heard the five of them say, then before you know it, you lost consciousness but before your fragile body hits the cold marble floor a pair of strong hands held you tightly.

 Your POV

 I opened my eyes and I see five angelic faces around me. Is this heaven? I thought.

 “Guys, ______ awake! She’s awake!” I heard a very soothing but panicky voice which sounded like Yoochun.

 “Yes, Yoochun we can see that!” I heard another one say.

 I tried to get up, still having a slight dizziness in my head while a pair of arms helped me up.

 I heard another one say, “ You, Yunho get the food I made for_____! Pali!!”

 “Wait why would you order me around! You get it!! I wanna stay with _____-ah!” Yunho pouted.

 “Yah! How dare you not follow me I’m older than you!!”

 “Guys! Shut up! You’re scaring _____!” I heard the dolphin voice say.

 “Yah! Duckbutt freak who are you to tell us to shut up! YOU, SHUT UP!” Changmin said.

Then everyone started bickering and fighting with each other.

 “They really can’t be DBSK right????DBSK living, breathing and also fighting right in front of me! NO why would they be here!OMG~!!!!!! Wait maybe I really am in heaven! No way! Have I been a good person to even see the 5 most handsome guy on earth or even be in heaven? If I really am in heaven I would probably see my oppa…Wait a dream???A DREAM??? IF this is a dream I don’t wanna wake up!” I squealed inside, feeling like my heart would burst at any moment. But of course I remained calm trying to show my most calmest and ladylike attitude to them.

 “Ahem!” I cleared my throat trying to stop them from fighting. But I was just ignored.

I tried again this time more loudly but was again ignored.

 “YAH! STOP IT!” I said loudly almost like a scream trying to stop them from fighting at the same time stopping myself to imagine that these five gorgeous men are fighting over me. Keekeke

 They immediately stopped; all slightly blushing from the ruckus they caused and immediately apologized.

 I stared at them, and they stared back, for a good minute or so. I was starting to feel uncomfortable(not really uncomfortable more like if I stare at them longer I’ll have a nosebleed ), so my eyes travelled behind their broad shoulders, where my beloved poster of DBSK was. I remembered what I saw this morning about the posters. It looked the same, as it has always been but the empty spaces where they should’ve been were blank, dark and obvious. The poster was missing all kinds of magic without them. There was just no magic in the poster anymore, without the DBSK members.

 And just like that, in a spur of moment I realized something.NO WAY THEY CANT BE! I really must be crazy!DBSK COMING OUT OF THE POSTER????? YEAH! Because they are wearing the exact same clothes in the poster! WHATTT?NO that can’t happen! I thought trying the shake the thought out of my head. Or are they? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY! FINALLY UPDATED HAHAH!

IM REALLY TRYING MY BEST TO MAKE THIS A SUPER AWESOME FIC!BUT SO HARD HAHA

PLS SUPPORT ME!NO SILENT READER><
THANKS TO KC~