Bubbles

The Five Guys In My Poster are ALIVE!

“ Well well well, look what we have here. Looks the our lucky man Jaejoong just scored a morning kiss from our little princess” Yoochun smirked.

You awkwardly pushed yourself up then stood up, straightening yourself. Your face was turning flame red as you looked at Yoochun , trying to reason out what actually happened.

“Yoochun-shhi, it’s not like that... I..I was just..I tripped..” you stuttered.

“Hahaha yeah ______-ah’s telling the truth, it wasn’t intentionally” Jaejoong said trying to hide his blush. “Although I sure wouldn’t mind if it was.... damn her lips are incredibly soft…wait a minute did I just feel my heart skipped a beat when we kissed?” Jaejoong thought.

“Okay! Okay! Whatever you say hyung?” Yoochun said with both his hands raised as he exited the room.

 

 

YOUR POV

Then there was a long awkward silence between the two of us, neither of us talked.

“I’ll just go to the bathroom!” I said quickly as I exited the room leaving Jaejoong. I mentally hit my self right after, remembering the fact that there IS a bathroom in my room.

Aish you pabo” I thought.

Although I felt embarrassed especially that Yoochun saw it but at the same time I felt sparks fly the moment when we accidentally kissed. I can’t believe I just had my FIRST kiss!

I always dreamed of how my first kiss would be like. Maybe some guy I randomly met in a bar. Or one of the hottest guy in campus. My even one of my oppa’s handsome friends. But not to Jaejoong! To freaking KIM JAEJOONG!!!!!

I walked to the kitchen to get something to drink hoping it’ll calm me down, when I suddenly noticed a feast of foods on the table.

“Oh ______-ah you’re awake! Good morning! Where’s my good morning kiss??” Junsu smiled tilting his head so I can kiss it

“But…”  I tried protesting , as I found myself thinking about my kiss with Jaejoong. But then Junsu started to get teary and you just couldn’t say no.

“Okay” I sighed as I leaned over and kissed his cute chubby cheek. SMACK!

“Eukyang kyang!” Junsu giggled. “Let’s eat~” he said as he pushed me into a chair.

“Looks like hyung isn’t the only one to get a kiss” Yoochun said a bit jealously as he sat down next to Junsu.

“Huh? What do you mean Chunnie?” Junsu asked.

“Nothiingggg!” I replied back as I made a pleading look to Yoochun hoping he gets the message not to tell anyone.

I started to eat the food it was so delicious, it even tasted better than what you can buy in the restaurants.

“Hey where the others?” Junsu said as he ate a spoonful of rice.

“I’m here” Jaejoong said looking as if nothing happened and sat across me, making me super uncomfortable.

All of a sudden someone hugged me from behind and peaked me on my cheek. I tried pushing him away but this guy is a hella strong.

“Wow! This really is better than cotton candy!” Changmin giggled happily with his eyes closed.

“Changmin-oppa? Don’t tell me this guy’s sleep walking/talking!” I said feeling unmoved by the sudden skinship instead you found it super cute since your brother does it sometimes too.

“Well unfortunately this giant does!” Yunho said as he walked over to the kitchen and smacked Changmin on the head, waking him from his slumber.

“OUCH! Yah! Who did that!” Changmin said as he made a karate pose. “Oh FOOD!” he said excitedly as he looked at the delicious food laid on the table and forgot about everything in the world and ate.

“This guy is reaallllllyyy hopeless” Jaejoong said as we all burst out laughing.

After eating breakfast Junsu suggested to have a rock-paper-scissors to decide who gets to wash the dishes and it eventually turned out to be me and Changmin.

“YAY!” Junsu cheered.

“Hey! How are you to be making our little princess clean? Look how soft her hands are~ We can’t let her wash the dishes!” Yunho exclaimed.

“Oh yeah! That’s true, well in that case I’ll help too!” Junsu said.

“Of course I’m gonna help too!!” Yunho beamed.

“Fine fine, in that case I’ll help too!” Yoochun said.

“Awww guys you seriously don’t have to! I can take care of it!” I said appreciatively.“How can I make the Gods of the Rising East do dishes? Its just unreal , if the media finds out I bet the next head line would be Gods of Rinsing Dishes! Bwhhahhaha” I giggled at the thought.

“Me too, but only because I’m doing it for you, cutie pie~” Jaejoong said and flashed one of his signature smiles.

“You don’t have to” I blushed hard again as I turned away.

“Stop that smooth talker, you’re just freaking here out~ Girl face!” Changmin smirked.“Yah! Hush up you Goliath!” Jaejoong said.

“Okay! Okay enough let’s just start okay?” Yunho said.

So everyone of us started to did our own job, some were soaping, or washing or either drying. It was just a simple task but with the five of them around everything was just so bright and fun.

“Hey _______-ah!” Junsu said as I turned to him. Suddenly he blew soap bubbles on my face.

“Omo! What was that for! Take this!” I said and grabbed a large amount of bubbles and threw it at him but it missed and hit Yunho.

“Ohh you shouldn’t have done that!” Yunho warned and threw a bubble ball on me!

“Did you just hit our princess?” Changmin asked and with both hands threw bubbles at him but in the process it hit Jaejoong and Yoochun too.

“Oh this is war!” Jaejoong said.

“You bet it is!” Yoochun smiled.

And all of us started throwing bubbles everywhere, running around the house throwing bubble balls at each other. It was so fun I wished this moment never ends.

 

 

Author POV

After that disastrous but fun morning you all cleaned up and took a shower by that time it was already lunchtime. You came out of the room wearing a cute house dress and went to the living room.

You found them all in the living room watching the hottest new SBS drama. They were all snuggling pretty close to each other which looked super adorable in fact, except Changmin who was on the other couch enjoying the company of your big Pikachu doll.

“Hey Changmin-oppa~ What are you watching as you situated a free space next to him.

“Oh hey _______-ah! We’re watching the hottest new drama called Rooftop Prince! You should totally watch it! Its about this guy who came from the past to the future to meet his love!” Junsu said.

For some reason I find that drama similar to me, only difference is DBSK came from the poster and well they’re aren’t exactly inlove with me,are they? you thought.

“Wait! That’s not the point did I just hear you call Changmin “oppa”?” Jaejoong said as he emphasized “oppa” with a girl voice breaking your thoughts.

“Yeah! Why? Are you JAElous?” Changmin said.

“So what if I am! I wanna be called oppa too!” Jaejoong said.

“Well of course now that they already ki-” Yoochun said but thanks to your fast reflects you immediately covered his mouth.

“You already what?” Changmin asked.

“ Hahahah nothing~ What Yoochun mean to say was I should call him oppa too since we already sleep next to each other! Right Yoochun-shhi?” you said faking a laugh as you caught a glimpse at the amused Jaejoong.

“Yeah! Sure” Yoochun said unsurely. “Call us oppa to then? Arasoo?”

 “Neh!”

 “Okay then~ Btw _______-ah don’t you attend school?” Junsu said.

 “Yes, in fact now that you think about it, I am going school the after tomorrow! Wow time flies huh?!” You said happily.

 “Oh it that so?” Yunho said. “Then we better be prepared”

 “Huh for what?”

 “Nothiiingg~” Yunho smirked.

Somehow this made you little worried. More like really worried...

 

~

Here's an udpate! This chappie was boring wasn't it?

Don't worry I garantee the next udpate will me AWESOME:))
So what could Yunho be planning?
Well find out in the next chapter of F.G.I.M.P.A.A~!!:))
Pls subscribe and comment!COMMENT!^^