The new boys in school

The Five Guys In My Poster are ALIVE!

 

Third Person POV

The next morning you found yourself yet again alone in bed.  You remembered it was the first day of the term in university today. You sleepy sat up and looked at you alarm clock. Your eyes suddenly widen ,it was already 7:47 which mean in a few minutes you will be late.

“Oh no! I‘m gonna be late!!Aish!” You roughly scratched  her head and quickly jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom to shower.

When you were done you hurriedly came out and started looking for clothes to wear to school when something caught your eye, next to your dresser yourschool uniform with  shoes and  your school bag next to it.  There was a post it note stuck on the dress :

“Good Morning princess! I already prepared your school unifrom, I knew you were never a morning person!  Kekeke
P.S. I hope you have fun in school!:) See you soon

-YooChunnie

You were touched by his kindness but you didn’t have time to savour the moment, since you were going to be late for school. So you quickly put your school unifrom and a cute hairband to match it . Realising that you forgot to prepare your school items the night before, you mentally slap your self for being disorganised and unprepared , it was your oppa who usually does the work. You quickly grabbed your bag to put your school things in when you realized the great weight of it, you peeked inside and you found a pink note:

 Everything you need is in the bag. So just hurry up before you get late to school!  I don’t want you to come home late because of detention or else I’ll miss you!  P.S. Since did this much effort I get to have a reward right? ^^
  -Changmin OPPA

You smiled at the simple but sweet gesture that your oppas have done and headed to the kitchen to grab a snack to eat on the way. But yet again you found another note on the table, it was hard to miss seeing how strikingly big it was:

Beforeyou go anywhere else..EAT! It’s th emost important meal of the day! I don’t want you going hungry on your first day of school ~  You’re my princess after all! P.S Your Yunho oppa is cool right??

-Yunho -oppa

You where surprised to see the amount of food Yunho had prepared for you. In fact you didn’t even know he cooks! *Oppa really is full of surprises, he would make the perfect husband! Kekeke*

You quickly ate and after you were done you checked the time and you only had about 8 minutes left before school starts so you bolted to the door put another note made you stop:

       Since Yunho almost threw me out of the kitchen I couldn’t prepare lunch for you.  Just a reminder beware of guys, any guy in particular, who knows what they’ll do. If they ask you to hangout or anything! Reject them! I’m sure uuhmmmm…your Nickhun oppa would say same thing.… so yeah… Anyway see you soon!  Don’t miss me too much, princess

     -Jaejoong
 

You read the post it and scoffed but you put it in your pocket  anyway, you happily skipped not knowing why you suddenly brightened up when you read Jaejoong’s note. In the process though you forgot the fact that you were goona be late in a few minutes.

By the time you reached school you were already 8 minutes late. You hurriedly looked for your first class and tiptoed to the nearest seat while the teacher was writing on the board. But just like any other story ever told, there was always the villian. Before you reached the seat , a girl with the shortest skirt with big dyed curls tripped you, which caused you to stumble and make an increbidly loud sound across the room which made everyone turn to look at you while some laughed. The girl who tripped you was the one and only Jessica.

The teacher turned around and looked at the source of all that noise, you. “Hmmm…not a very good start Miss. Jung, I hope you know the consequences of your actions as well as disrupting the class.”

“Yes,sir “ You said sadly as you found Jessica smirk. You were about to get up when you found a lending hand , your eyes trailed up to see the kind person who would help you in such an embarassment. He was very tall,with blonde hair, beautiful Porcelain and more importantly exceedingly handsome. Somehow he looked weirdly familiar.

“Are you okay?”  he said worriedly but you just stared at him. As he gave Jessica a scary glare. “Come on, let’s get you up” interupting you from your thoughts.  Absent-mindly you nodded as he lead you to a free spot next to him.

“His” POV (his identity will be known in a bit:P)

I was one of the earliest to get to class since me and my hyungs left early. I settled my self in a seat somewhere close to the door so when _____ comes in , I can see her immediately. I looked at my watch 8:27, only a few minutes before class starts I wonder where she is .

“Oh hey. I’m Jessica~ You’re new here?” a girl said with an annoying baby voice, she had big blonde girls , she must be the queenka judging from the daggers I get for the guys in the class.

“Yeah” I said shortly and gave her a fake smile. She was about to start a conversation when the teacher come in. *Thanks teacher,now I don’t have to listen to her annoying voice*

“Good morning class, how was your summer holidays?” He said with a small smile but no body answer they seemed to be scared of him. He cleared his throat “Anyway we have a new student joining us today, come to the front young man”

I went to the front and introduced my self “ Annyeonghasayeo, My name is Max, Let’s be good friends” I said cooly, well in fact the main reason why I didn’t say my actual name was pretty obvious I don’t wanna get recognized by anyone.  

Then class started, I keep waiting for ______ and she still hasn’t come, I was getting worried but suddenly I saw her quietly coming to class, I was about to call her when I saw Jessica trip her and _____ fell down with a loud sound. The girls laughed mostly but the boys looked like they pitied her, *Boys here must like her a lot, I made a good choice coming to her school*

I quickly help her she seemed surprise at the gesture but she took my hand anyway and sat next to me. She doesn’t see to recognize me *Aish, this girl can’t even recognised me!”

Your POV

The whole class was so busy I didn’t get a chance to talk to “Porcelain” the guy who helped me. And the weird thing was every now and then I feel him staring at me. But then how can that be possible? A handsome guy staring at me? Psshh! That won’t happen, the only people that  usually gets  noticed are like her, the girl who had tripped me before since she was beautiful , although I can’t say the same thing about her character though.

 After class was finished I wanted to thank “Porcelain” the guy who helped but then I saw Jessica talking to him, while she twirled her hair and batted her eyelashes. So I sadly went out to the door when someone held my hand.

“Wait, ______-ah!”  ‘Porcelain’ said.

“Who....who do you know my name?” I questioned ,surprised at the fact that he knew my name when in fact I hade never introduced myself to him.

“Well of course silly I would now your name! Can’t you recognise me?” he asked excitedly.

“Noo…” I said awkwardly as I looked at my hand he had been tightly holding the whole time

“Are you sure you can’t recognise me….PRINCESS?” he smiled creepily ate me, emphasizing the last word.

Suddenly I felt a chill down my spine, the only people who calls me that are DBSK-oppas how can this stranger call me that! He seems scary I better run or who nows what he’ll do to me, but how can I run when he’s holding me so tightly. He’s so strong!  Arggghh whatever!

“Get away from me, weirdo!” I said as I pushed him with all my might and run. At this time I really wished DBSK-oppas are here with me. I heard him calling me but I didn’t care and just run. After running for what took like hours, I panted heavily trying to catch my breath as I sat tiredly in a shade from a big tree near the field.

“Oh good! He’s gone..” i sighed in relief.

“Princess! You sure could run!” the Porcelain panted.

“Ekkk!What are you doing here?! Stop following me!” I said shifting further from him.

“You seriously can’t recognise me?” he sighed. But I just shook my head. Then signalled me to move closer as if he was gonna say something extremely serious. “It’s me….Changmin”

“What!! You’re Chang-“ I blurted out but he suddenly covered my mouth. “Yes I am! Now princess be quiet before I blow my cover off”

“That’s impossible! You look nothing like him! And what do you mean blow your cover?” I exclaimed and not believing what he just said.

 “It’s really me! The thing is I had a little makeover because I don’t wanna be chased my crazy fangirls again and that would trouble you” Changmin said quietly playing with his thumb.

But now that you think about it when you look close enough you will be able to recognise Changmin. *Even if he looks different he still looks incredibly gorgeous, so I wonder if the makeover actually helped. I bet he would still be chased around by girls * Except for those short soft blonde hair, and the dark hazel eyes, it was all Changmin, with that  beautifully shaped pink lips, cute round eyes, tall figure. I widen my eyes in realization.

“Oppa!” I exclaimed. “What are you doing here? If the girls find out you’re here, both of us will die.” I wishpered “Well maybe just me..”  I mumbled

“Relax princess, even you couldn’t recognize me and I live with you!” he laughed calmly.

“But oppa! Why are you here?”

“Well…ahh..uhmm I just wanted to learn! Yeah I just love learning, you see” he said slowly.

“I don’t see the fun in school, people here seems to be unfriendly look what happened this morning! On the bright side at least I don’t have to worry about the others right?” I said and wondered how disasterous it would be if they all came to the school. “ If all five of you were here I wonder if I’ll ever survive school~!”  

“Ohh yeah…that would be a trouble right?” he let out a what seemed like a forced laugh. “Don’t worry, that what I’m here for right? Now let’s get something to eat!All that running made me hungry” Changmin said as a rolled my eyes and laughed.*Hey at least school won’t be so bad after all.*Then he dragged my to the cafeteria happily.

_ _ _ _ _

When we reached the cafeteria, I immediately saw a huge crowd over a particular table. *I wonder what is all the commosion about* I heard squeals and giggles from girls that where surrounding the table while  guys were sending daggers as they looked angrily at the table.  

I didn’t really care about it since my hands are already full with hungry Changmin with me. “Changmin, Let’s get going~” Looking beside me but he wasn’t there. I seached for him and immediately found him looking hungrily at the food. I smiled to myself and joined him to get some food for myself, he’s first love is definetely food.

“Oppa, let’s sit over there” pointing at and empty table near the door  but Changmin was looking all over the place, as if he was looking for something.

“Are you looking for something, oppa?” I asked curiously.

“Yeah, but I can’t seem to find them” he said slowly.

“Ohh you already made frie-“ I said but was cut off when Changmin shouted “Hyung!” out of nowhere and ran to the crowded table. I confusedly followed him and searched for the “hyung” he called out.

As I got closer instantly 4 guy stood out, there were incredibly handsome, with beautiful sculputured figures . One had smooth brown hair with big nerdy glasses, another had jet black hair and big doe eyes , the guy next to him had an S-Line figure with almond shaped eyes and lastly light brown hair with a crazy perm and a wide forehead. They seems strange... strangely handsome. Very handsome

They’re smiling…wait they’re smiling at me???Me???

“Princess!” They all said at the same time and flashed a gorgeous smile.

The whole cafeteria looked at us,  the girls looked at me with fury, and if eyes could pierce I would have been a dead meat by now. I was wrong in assuming only Changmin came because now all five of them are here.

“Oppa..” I exclaimed. * OMGSUN! I think I just saw my life flashed before me.*

~Another Update~ 
Excuse my mistakes, i haven't proof read yet ^^ mianhe!
Btw the names they will use here is their stage names hence Changmin =Max etc:))