BREAKING NEWS!

The Five Guys In My Poster are ALIVE!

 “Eh? DBSK? Who’s that?” Changmin said, scratching his head.

“WHAT? You cannot be serious! How could you not know who DBSK are? Its you! You’re one of them! Not knowing DBSK is like not knowing how you are~ You said loudly.

Changmin just tilted his head still looking at you while making a more confused face.

“Omo! Seriously?” you asked rhetorically. ______ thought that Changmin was only kidding but from the looks on his face it looked like he actually had no idea. So you pulled him in your room and showed him a big massive bookshelf containing all the Japanese and Korean albums they have produced. You randomly chose one of the cds, which happens to be your favourite album Mirotic .

“Changmin-shhi! Look here!” you told Changmin.

He quickly approached you and looked at the cd cover. His eyes widen.

“These guys… who are they?? They look like us!” Changmin said curiously.

“Well it’s probably because it is you!” you said sounding a bit annoyed. You weren’t annoyed that Changmin (because you thought that the smart maknae can also be clueless at times…CUTE<3) couldn’t remember DBSK but the fact that you couldn’t possibly think of a reason why he couldn’t remember. But then again, these guys came out of the poster!

Maybe Changmin had a concussion when he came out of the poster. That’s probably why he couldn’t remember. OMO! Yes that’s it!” you thought to your self.

“I’m sure the others remember! Come on let’s ask them”  you quickly ran down the spiral golden stairs with Changmin following closely behind to find the four of them in the living room.

You found Yunho laying down on one of the couches and thought he was just beautiful. In fact too beautiful for his own good. You found Jaejoong washing up the dishes.  Then you saw Yoochun and Junsu sitting closely side by side looking at some book together. When they felt your presence they quickly looked up and greeted you.

“Hey _____-ah” They said in unison.

You came closer to show them the Mirotic album when you realize that the book they were holding was actually your scrapbook filled with baby pics and more importantly your ultimate DBSK biased member.

“YAH! What are you doing with that!” You quickly grabbed the book away from them.

“But we just wanted to see your pictures” Junsu pouted.

“Awww ~~! _____-ah is probably just embarrassed, so don’t pout like that Su- ah! Come on we’ll just watch TV” Yoochun said.

Yoochun the TV and the first thing that surfaced was a picture of DBSK!
You were so shocked as much as DBSK was. The news says that DBSK has been reported missing for almost 2 days now!

 

BREAKING NEWS!

“Now for our breaking news, The Asia’s star DBSK consisting of five members have been reported missing. They were last seen two days ago at their dorm in Gangnam. No information is known as of why they are missing ,as of now the police are searching for traces around their apartment to see if they were somehow kidnapped or taken away. But the police have just confirmed that there were no signs of intrusions whatsoever. As for their fan club Cassiopeia, all 800,000 have been reported gathered together outside our studio in hopes of hearing DBSK’s whereabouts. If you have any information about their whereabouts please contact their manager at 010-3581-1721 or phone us at 0800-12-65-53. This is all for now, this is Park YooSu reporting."

“Oh shoot! If the media finds out you all are here! I’m gonna be reported for kidnapping and most likely be killed by my fellow Cassies!” You said panickly as you paced back and forth.

“Omgsun! Those men they look like us! Who are they? Junsu asked. But no one could give me an answer because everyone was just as confused as he was.

“Oh gosh! It’s YOU! You are the men they are looking for!” Right now you were getting more worried that not even one of them could recognize there own selves.

“Guys don’t you remember that you ARE DBSK??” you asked a bit too loudly.

Jaejoong held your hand and led you to sit on the couch. “________-ah just calm down.” He told you softly as he stared into your eyes. And if this were in normal circumstances you would probably fainted and nosebleed to have Jaejoong in close distance. But right now your brain is going around in circles.

“So Jaejoong-shhi you do remember that you are DBSK right?? You asked desperately.

“______-ah , we couldn’t possibly those guys. I mean we do all look alike with that DBSK on the news but it isn’t us~ Maybe it was just a coincidence you know. ” Jaejoong assured.

“Then how did the five of you appear at the same time DBSK dissapeard.”


“That must only be a coincidence, _______-ah”

“But how could you possible know that?”
 

“ I know so, I mean if ever we were those guys shouldn’t at least one of us recognized ourselves ~ ?” Jae said.

“Yes that’s right ______-ah we aren’t DBSK! I’m not that U know guy!”

“And I’m certainly not that Xiah person! I’m much cuter! Hmph!

“That guy with a big forehead Micky surely isn’t me I have a much smaller forehead!”

“Well I’m definitely not that Max dude~ I’m much more handsome”

“See~ haha and I can’t help but say I look more beautiful and ier than that Hero” Jaejoong laughed arrogantly.

Although you were sure that it was them, you thought made they just wanted to pretend it isn’t them to maybe get away from all the chaos caused by the media and especially SM Entertainment.

“If you aren’t DBSK then who are you then?” You asked.

“I’m Jaejoong”

“I’m Yunho”

“I’m Yoochun”

“I’m Junsu”

“And I’m Changmin”

“And we are your new family now!” they all said together.

After hearing this you suddenly forgot about the whole dilemma. Because after you heard what they said it felt like your heart’s about to burst with joy, knowing you have people to call family now.

“You guys, I seriously have no idea where you came from, why you care so much about me and if you are DBSK or not. But one thing is for sure I’m blessed to have you in my life.” You said as a tear fell down from your cheeks.

The five men were touched and couldn’t help but hug you from your kindness and warmth.

 

<3~ ~ ~ ~ ~ <3~ ~ ~ ~ ~ <3

 Mean while, In Heaven

 Nickhun was watching over you from above, together with his new angel friend YunJae , who delivered Nickhun’s wish to God.

  “ My little princess, seems to be happy to be with DBSK but she seems confused at the same time. ” Nickhun said.

 “Well yeah of course!” YunJae said

 “Although she knows that DBSK did come out of the poster she won’t have a clue on why these five men knows nothing about them being DBSK.” Khun exclaimed.

 "Don’t forget the fact that DBSK will regain back their memories the more _______’s heart opens to them, the closer they get, more  memories will be remembered. Sooner or later DBSK would have to come back to there old lives. ” Yunjae said.

 “Then if DBSK is  going leave her then what’s the point of DBSK being with her?”

 “Well you see God is compassionate ,He wants good people like ______-ah to be happy again but also He wants to teach ______-ah a lesson in life. He wants _____-ah to know that she won’t be lonely because there are people out there who is willing to love her. And more importantly to teach her to be independent without you by her side

 “Yes that’s true…” Nickhun sighs. “Well I just hope she’ll be able to take it when DBSK regains there memories back…” As looks back at the happy face plastered on _______-ah down in earth.

-----D-----O-----N-----G-----S-----H-----I-----N-----K-----I-----

OMGEEE~!!! yOU Like the name of Nickhun's angel friend??? heheh me too lol
Hmm i wonder if that would make a great name for a baby:)) OF COURSEE<3

LOL i think I'm crazy too like ______-ah because I-m answer myself!AHHHH!
 P.S.So how did you like my report!ehehe

P.S.2~~ did you know that if you look at TVFXQ in the keyboard in makes a letter "W" ^^

Pls if you would be kind enough to promote my storyy:)))) *make puppy eyes and angelic pose*

and pls comment on what you think or what i should improve on~KUMAWOOO!!!!!