HELP! We're being chased!!

The Five Guys In My Poster are ALIVE!

 

Author’s POV


While ______ and Yunho where out in the park….

“OUCH! AHHH! YAH! Stoppppp! I’m so sorr….ouch!” Jaejoong said painful.

But the other three didn’t listen to Jaejoong’s pleading, because they were too busy beating him up for making you cry.

“You think that was funny huh? Well see who looks funny after this!” Junsu said as he hit Jaejoong playfully on the stomach but enough to make the other yelp in pain.

“Well you gotta respect _______-ah! She’s “our little princess” remember?” Yoochun said as he smacked Jaejoong’s . “Btw you sure don’t have an , compared to Junsu’s~ hahaha his is bootyli…” Yoochun realized what he said and immediately stopped.

“Anyway the point is, this hyung right here taken his joke too far” Junsu said embarrassingly.

“Ahhhhh!Ouchiie! Okay I got it , so will you pls stop?” Jaejoong begged.

“Hahaha~! We’ve only just started!” Changmin laughed evily.

“YAH! Wait!!!!!! Before you hit me with your strong STEEL arms just remember that I’m the one that cooks your food ,without me you think you can survive?” Jaejoong said confident that his reasoning was valid enough to stop the strong mankae from hitting him.

“OH! Yeah, FOOD! Hyungiie how can I ever hit you! You’re my one and only precious hyung” Changmin said happily and just like that his character/mood just took a 360 degree turn.

“And their goes the boy that would exchange his pride for food” Yoochun said as Junsu giggled.
 
“But know that you think about it I am super hungry!” Junsu said.

“Well I guess you should stop torturing me and let have breakfast then, shall we?” Jaejoong said triumphantly and quickly headed to the kitchen.

After feeding their hungry tummies with Jaejoong’s delicious food, Junsu took an early shower, while Yoochun cleared up the table. Jaejoong being considered the umma had to wash the soiled dishes.

Changmin looked for a dessert in the fridge when he suddenly realised how long you and Yunho had been out.

“Omo! Hyung, did you forget that Yunho and _______-ah had been out for a while now?” Changmin exclaimed.

“Oh! YEAH! We have to look for them, who knows what Yunho’s doing to _______-ah” Jaejoong said as he exchanged looks from Changmin to Micky. So they quickly watched the dishes faster than a bullet and quickly got dressed.

When Junsu came out with a refreshed body and new clothes , his hyungs were all in a hurry to get dressed. They didn’t even realised Junsu’s presence, but then clueless Junsu also put his shoes on and followed his hyungs out.

Junsu ran after the three running figures immediately.

“Yah!Changmin what’s happening? Where are you heading?” Junsu said confusedly.

“We have to look for ______-ah, she’s been out for a long time already with Yunho!” Changmin said.

~

After running for a few minutes they found you at a park sitting on a swing next to Yunho.

“Well since we’re already out why don’t we go out and have fun! I wanna cheer you up~ Yunho said smiling. “And besides I wanna go around the neighbourhood anyway, just to get used to the place”

“Okay!” they heard you agree.

“Arghhhhhhh!No! Don’t go with th…….”  Jaejoong said but his mouth was suddenly covered by Changmin’s hand.
 

“YAH! You wanna die? Don’t try to stop them, _______-ah might still be a bit mad at you so just let them be!” Changmin said.

“Then what do you suggest we do then?” Jaejoong said irritably.

“Let’s just stalk them~hahaha” Yoochun said.

“Yeah! It’ll be fun to watch what they’re gonna do!” Junsu said.

“Fine” Changmin replied seeing that Junsu and Yoochun wanted to stalk them and Jaejoong can’t really go because of his little amnesia act, Changmin was forced to agree. Because it’s scary how much childish the three can get when its just the three of them together, so he sometimes have to be responsible for them.

While…

Your POV

I can’t believe I was asked out by one of the hottest guys in Korea and  have a date with him, well not really a date but a day out. But since Nickhun-oppa never lets me go out with any guy friends, this makes me feel like it is a date. I’m so lucky!

I giggled secretly.

“________-ah,  what you laughing at?” Yunho said as he flashed one of those oh-so-bright smiles. Gosh he’s handsome!

“Ahh, aniyo it was nothing~” I blushed. “Btw where do you wanna go Yunho-shii? Anywhere in particular?”
 

“Hmm let’s see~ Why don’t we eat first, we haven’t had breakfast yet right?” Yunho said.
 

Suddenly my tummy rumbled, this made me turn tomato red. It always make strange sounds when I’m hungry. Gosh why does Yunho have to witness such embarrassment! Ottoke~

“Bwhahaaha I guess that answers it! Your so cute,_______-ah, come on let’s go!” Yunho laughed.

“But Yunho-shhi, I didn’t bring any money~” I said sadly.

 “Don’t worry, I have my wallet with me~ Heheehe so you can get what ever you want just tell oppa!” Yunho said happily.
 

“Ahh arasso~”I smiled, happy to have such a responsible guy with me.

“Then where’s a good place to eat?”
 

“Hmmmm let’s see….” I thought
 

“They have this nice restaurant in the heart of the city called “In Heaven” , its only a few blocks away~” I exclaimed. “It’s one of my favourite restaurants! Its really delicious there”

“Okay then let’s go!” Yunho said and walked closely next to me which made me shy.

Not realising stares from people on the way to the restaurant.

~

Author’s POV

When you got to “In Heaven” you and Yunho were ushered by a waitress who was smiling way too much at Yunho.

“So ________-ah, what do you want?” Yunho asked.

“Hmmmmmm…..how about dukbooki? Ohh no too early for that! Then I guess I’ll have kimchi fried rice~” Yous said.
 

“That’s all?”Yunho asked you.

You nodded quickly.

“Then two orders of kimchi fried rice and soondae soup please” Yunho smiled as he handed the menus back to the waitress.

“Coming right up sir” the waitress said in a flirty manner as she winked at Yunho and walked off.

*Strange…I feel stares and daggers at me.* You thought.

“______-ah, you ok-” Yunho said but before he could finished on of the customers came up to us.

“Excuse me, but I just wanna now… you are DBSK’s leader U-know right?” she said excitedly.

And with that said every heads turned to our table.

 *O.M.Gsun! How could I forget!For a moment I thought I was with a regular guy. , Im such a pabo how could I forget that I was with a celebrity?Asia’s celebrity at that* you thought.

“Omo! It is him!” you heard one say.

“Who’s that girl with her?” another said meanly.

“Hurry take pictures” then one more.

“Yunho-shhi! Hurry let’s leave this place before it gets chaotic!” You said panicky, grabbing the confused Yunho by the hand.

But before you could walk any further the massive restaurant crowded around you and Yunho. Pushing, screaming, fangirling, taking pictures even people from outside realized and entered the restaurant.

“_______-ah just hold on to me!” he said as he tried pushing through the massive crowd.

But then by merely seconds, your hand was separated from Yunho’s hand. Then after you suddenly felt you hands being pulled away from the crazy crowd, you felt relieve knowing that Yunho found you.

Put when you stepped out of the crowd, the hand that pulled you away from the crowd belonged to none other than Jaejoong!

“Jaejoong-shhi? What are you--?” you said but was cut of by Jaejoong.

“Shh! Come on let’s go!” Jaejoong said hurriedly.

“But what about Yunho-shhi!?” You panicked.

“Don’t worry, Changmin and the others will take care of him!” Jaejoong said.

You looked back the crowd but there was no sign of Yunho. You unwillingly went with him.

“Omo! Look is that DBSK’s Hero??!!!!!!”

“It is!!!!KYYYAAAA!!”

Then the crowd divided and came running towards you.

“Jaejoong-shhi, I think it’s a good idea to run right now” You said nervously.

“Wae?” he said as the crowd got closer and closer.

“Because they want you!” You said as you pulled him and ran away from the crowd.

“Let’s go to this street!” Jaejoong said as he ran faster with you.

“Okay!” you said. There were full of stalls in the streets, fish sellers, vegetable owners, meat salesman so Jaejoong took this as an advantage and pushed boxes of oranges behind us slowing the screaming fans down.

Suddenly…

Jaejoong’s Flashback

neon nareul wonhae neon naege ppaejyeo neon naege michyeo 
he-eo nalsu eopseo I got you~ Under my skin 
neon nareul wonhae neon naege ppaejyeo neon naege michyeo 
neon naui noye I got you~ Under my skin 

After the performance, he heard cheers from fans who were all holding red glowsticks.

They keep shouting “DONG BANG SHIN KI SARANGHEYO! DONG BANG SHIN KI YONGWONHI!”

End of Flashback

 

“Ottoke! Jaejoong-shhi? Gwenchanayo, Are you okay?” You said worriedly as you held one of his shoulders.

“Oh yeah…” Jaejoong said trying to sound fine but was shocked by the sudden flashback. But he quickly recovered and threw foods at them.

You even helped out and took some tomatoes and threw back at the crowd behind you. This somewhat turned into a food fight, because fans were also throwing back the goods at you while trying their best not to hit “their precious Jaejoong”, and more importantly chasing Jaejoong.

Then after slowing them down at bit more, you quickly ran to a street, both of you went left then right, then right (you get the point :P lol)

“Wow those girls, sure knows how to run!” you panted as you stopped to an unknown alley way.

Jaejoong looked at you, then their was a moment of silence suddenly both of you blurted out laughing.  

“Haahhahah! Look at you ,you’re a mess!” Jaejoong laughed as he wiped a tear from his eyes due to too much laughing. 

“Bwhahahaha look who’s talking, you are a walking disaster too! I bet no one will recognise you now!” You said between laughs and held your tummy in.