Whirlpool Head~

The Five Guys In My Poster are ALIVE!

That lipstick… You know that. You remember that. That exact lip color was the same as what your oppa had given you. You were sure it’s yours because your oppa had specifically personalized the colour for only you. You remember kissing Junsu on the poster once because your brother had allowed you to go to their concert because he admired Junsu.

 In a split of a second everything started to make sense (for a person who was crazy of course.) “They suddenly appeared in front of me. My lipstick on Junsu’s jawline. DBSK is gone without a trace in the poster! This only means one thing…” I thought.

“….DBSK came out of the poster..” You said out loud as your hand slowly moved their way to your widely open mouth.

 You walked towards them. “Jaejoong-shi, Yunho-shi, Yoochun-shi, Junsu-shi, Changmin-shi. You have some explaining to do.” You said boldly.

  They stopped and looked at you, they all blinked confused, surprised from the seriousness of your voice. And like obedient little kids they sat straight on the couch, lined up in height order. You thought they were just so aDORKable and that’s probably one of the million reasons why you love them. Then you quickly sat on the hard coffee table your brother bought from one of his business trips, which was directly in front of where DBSK were sitting.

 “So all of you talk, how did you get out?” You asked curiously.

 Jaejoong replied back with a question “Huh?______ what do you mean get out. Get out of where?”

 “Well uhhm..you know the poster” You said slowly ,afraid you might get a silly answer from an extremely silly question.

 “______ we actually don’t know what happened to us. When we woke up we found ourselves lying on the floor. ” Yoochun replied .

 “But how can you not know? That’s impossible!!! How did you come out of the poster?” You demanded.

 “Why are you asking us these things? Didn’t I say that we don’t have an ideal all we know is that we’re here for you?____ -ah don’t you want us to be with you?” Junsu sobbed, his voice shaking and was starting to tear up.

 “Wait what that’s not wha— ” You said but was suddenly cut of  by Yunho.

“I think _____-ah doesn’t want us to be with her so I think we should leave now” Yunho said grimly.

The five of them sadly got up in unison and started walking away from you heading towards the door. They were walking away while you just sat there in shock. Everything went still and the only thing you could hear was their footsteps becoming fainter and fainter each second. Then you heard the big door closed and that’s when it hit you, you felt a sudden heartache, then just like that your feet started to move on their on. You went running to them not carrying that you were barefooted. 

“WAIT!STOP!” You screamed trying to catch up to them.

 The five of them quickly turned their heads with anticipation, as if they know you would call them. But of course just like the naïve cute girl that you are you were too oblivious to realize.

“Okay! Pls don’t leave! Let me explain~”You said in between breaths. “I’m sorry! I’m so sorry if I hurt you feelings. The truth is I just wanted to know where you came from because like today I woke up and you appeared in front of me, you might also disappear. And I don’t want that I don’t want you to disappear as well. You have been my inspiration ever since you sang “Hug” in your debut--- ”

 But before you could talk more , you found yourselves in the middle a very tight hug which felt so warm and full of love. You started to become teary all of a sudden and then they released you from the embrace.

 “Omo, _____-ah gwenchana? What wrong?Did we hug you to tight?” Changmin asked worriedly.

 “Hhaaahaa I’m fine, I’m just happy to be with the five of you.”

 “Haaha _____-ah you’re so cute such a crybaby like Su” Yoochun laughed.

 “Well I guess we should go back home and eat my cold unappetizing breakfast.” Jae exclaimed sounding angry with a bit of playfulness.

 ~

 After you ate your breakfast, you were about to go upstairs and prepare rooms for the five of them. Then you saw Changmin following you.

 “Changmin need anything?” You asked.

 “No it’s just that you said you loved us since our debut? What HUG debut?” he asked.

 “What how can a member of DBSK not now there own debut?” you said confused.

 “Eh? DBSK? Who’s that?” Changmin said, scratching his head.

 At that moment you realized that your world has yet to spin. In a whirlpool.