Prologue

The Five Guys In My Poster are ALIVE!

 

“______ please be happy” Nickhun struggled as a tear fell down from his frail porcelain skin.

 “Yes! Oppa I will be happy cos you’ll survive this!Pls hold on! Promise me!!!” you cried desperately as you held your brother’s hand tightly not wanting to let go as if by doing so everything will be alright.

 “Of course for my little dongsaeng ,I will do anything for you.” he promised weakly

 “I just want you to remember …”he continued as he let go of your hand and wiping her tear-soaked face.

“What is it oppa? Anything at all.”____ said, you were prepared to do anything that your brother tells you to do because you know that if you’re brother dies you would die as well. 

“Always take care of yourself. This world is cruel and many hardships will come your way but just hold on , And more importantly…..Saranghe my precious sunshine….”he said sickly.

All you could do was nod in agreement .

“Sorry Miss Jung… but we have to take your brother to the emergency room immediately.” the doctor said urgently.

“Pls Doctor Lee! Pls do what ever you can to save him. You have too! “you begged the doctor.

“I will do the best I can to save your brother, Miss Jung” the doctor assured. But it didn’t in anyway comfort your fear, it was still there growing by the minute like a ticking time bomb that was about to explode.

You traced your brother’s face for a second then kissed him gently on his forehead.

“Oppa, Live for me…. Saranghe” you begged as he looked at me with a pair of unreadable eyes. Then the doctor hurriedly pushed your brother’s hospital bed to the emergency room as you took one last glance at your brother’s pale face.

Author’s POV

 Many hours have passed but there was still no sign of the doctor coming out of the emergency room to tell _____ how to surgery went. She was pacing back and fort outside the emergency room not knowing what to do.______ was getting more and more nervous as time went on. The waiting was killing her which made her legs go wobbly unabling her to stand or walk properly. She was about to sit down on a near bench when the door on the emergency room opened revealing Doctor Lee.

 She ran unsteadily to the doctor and immediately asked,

“Doctor, how did it go? My brother’s life is saved now right? RIGHT?" ____ cried hysterically .

 But the doctor apologetically looked into ______ ‘s swollen red eyes. He was silent.

“Doctor Lee! Why aren’t you talking tell me what happened to my brother! "____said as she shook Doctor Lee.

“I’m terribly sorry but…. there was nothing I could do….your brother…..is not with us anymore” the doctor said sadly.

“DON’T LIE TO ME! Stop joking around! Its not funny! "_____ you exclaimed frustrated at the doctor.

But the doctor just stood there in silence with eyes full of regret and sympathy.

_____ shook her head furiously and ran inside the emergency room only to be greeted by a person lying in a hospital bed, whole body covered in a white sheet.

 

"Andwae!"____ thought as she slowly moved closer to the corpse. She reached her hand out to the white sheet covering the corpse. Don’t need to worry ,_____ its not your brother ______ she kept telling herself over and over again. But in the back of her mind she knew that it was him. She took courage and with shaky hands pulled the cotton sheet away from the person’s face. Revealing her brother, Nickhun.

 “No!No!NO!! NOOOOOOO!” she cried loudly , her fragile shoulders shaking as she hugged her dead brother. “Oppppaa!Whyyyyyy did you leave me?”

 ~

 But what _____ didn’t know was that her brother was still with her, Nickhun soul was still lingering around his body. He watched his dosaeng cry for his death ,making him sad and devastated because there was nothing he could do to comfort his crying sister.

 “God, Before you take my soul away from earth, I just have one last wish to ask from you.” Nickhun said as he looked up the heavens woefully. “That my sister finds people who will treasure and love her, so she may be forever happy even without me on her side.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         Hello my beautiful readers (if i have any lol)

The prologue is kinda sad~SORRY
But i promise that it will turn happy later:))
Excuse any mistakes and more importantly....

PLS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!