The Best Way to Wake Up Is With A THUD!

The Five Guys In My Poster are ALIVE!

 

When morning came the first one to wake up was Changmin, it wasn’t that he was a morning person because he was never, ever a morning person but because he fell from the bed with a loud THUD! he was woken up from his slumber.

He had always been a very still sleeper but due to Yunho who always looked like he doing a dance routine he was pushed off by this hyper dancing machine. Being the eater that he was he immediately looked for food but since he only eats and never cooks he had always needed to depend on his Jae-umma.

So rather than getting hungry he decide to go inside _____’s and Jaejoong’s rooms.

When he opened the door quietly to make sure you weren’t waken up, but instead when he saw the two sleeping figures he was shocked .You were wrapped around Jaejoong’s strong muscular arms and one of your legs was over his tiny waist, this made Changmin slightly giggle at your cute sleeping face and also jealous,  so he immediately called his other hyungs and showed the sight to them. The other three woke up involuntarily but followed Changmin anyway; they very surprised as well to see you were so comfortable in Jaejoong’s arms.

“Jaejoong-hyung sure does move fast, to get _____-ah hugging him~” Yoochun laughed.


“Eukyang kyang imagine what it would be like after they been sleeping for a week!” Junsu giggled and high-fived Chun.

 

“YAH! What are you thinking!ArghhhH!” Yunho said with an obvious look of enviousness, now he started to even more regret his decision of choosing rock last night.

Changmin was also feeling jealous about it, although he had no idea why since he had only meet you no so long ago. But he didn’t want to show it because he is getting a vibe that Yunho has some feelings for_____.


“Omo! Look a camera!” Junsu said as he grabbed a polaroid camera from the stand beside Jae’s and _____’s bed.

“Yehey~ let’s take pictures of them!” Yoochun said.

So the two took pictures which extremely annoyed Yunho as well as Changmin, because of this _____ was woken up. When she opened her eyes she was surprised by the close proximity of Jaejoong’s face to her which making her push the sleeping man off the bed which woke him up.

Your POV

I was woken up by the loud sound of what sounded like a dolphin and a clicking sound of a camera, so when I slowly opened by eyes the first think I saw was Jaejoong’s face only a few centimetres away from mine. Without thinking I pushed Jaejoong off the bed in which he fell with a loud THUDD! His face was the first to back contact with the cold marble floor in which he groaned painful and straight after he lost consciousness.

I must have hugged him by mistaken because I was so used to doing that with Nickhun-oppa.

“Hyung!” I heard four voices shout, you realized that the other 4 were inside your room which also made you realize what you have done, so you went to the cold marble floor where Jaejoong was lying down. And with the help of Yunho and Yoochun they carried Jaejoong back to bed.

“Omo! Jaejoong-shhi, Mianhe~~MIANHE!I didn’t mean to, I was just surprised. I’m so sorry!” I exclaimed, I was starting to panic not knowing what to do!

“Oppa!Oppa! Hello??You okey? Open your eyes! Pls?? OMG is he dead???” I said on the brink of tears.

“No! Don’t worry he’ll be fine, he was only unconscious, your so strong _____!” Changmin complimented.

“What? You don’t even sound worried at all? What should we do? Hospital?” you said worriedly.
 

“_______-ah don’t worry, he doesn’t need to go hospital! Junsu go get the ice, I can already see a bump on Jaejoong’s forehead it might turn into a bruise if we don’t put ice in it” Yunho commanded sounding like a true leader.

“Well I guess now we know how strong_______-ah is!” Yoochun laughed.

“Yeah! And that You!Yoochun-hyung won’t feel pain if you fall on the floor like Jaejoong-hyung did thanks to your wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide forehead!” Changmin giggled.

When Junsu came back with ice on his hand, I saw Jaejoong’s eyes slowly fluttered open.

“He’s awake! He’s awake! Omo Jaejoong-shhi? Are you okay?” I asked panicky.

“ Where am I? Who are you? Who am I?” Jaejoong said slowly.I gasped along with the other four. I was starting to get really scared and very guilty. I’m such a Pabo! How can I be so stupid to push Jaejoong off the bed.

“Hyung! He couldn’t possible have amnesia right?” Junsu said worriedly. No one answered, no one knew but when I was about to suggest to take him to the hospital a sudden loud laugh filled the room.

“Bwhahaahh! You should have seen the look on your faces! Priceless!!!” Jaejoong said wiping a tear on his eyes.

Author’s POV

You sighed in relief, at least you won’t have to worry about Jaejoong who forgot that he is from DBSK to also forget his identity right? But Jaejoong’s joke went a too far, a little bit too far something that _______’s short temper couldn’t handle.

You walked out of the room angry and headed to the door but before you could open the door you heard your name being called again and again by the five young men. At normal situation you would ran or even sprint to them but since you’re angry nothing and no one can stop you.

“________-ah!Wait!” you heard Jaejoong calling for you, he was about to get up (although feeling a bit dizzy of course) to follow but was stopped by Changmin.

“Hyung don’t~ _____-ah must be angry now you went a little too far you know, knowing her situation right now” Changmin said sounding smart and mature.

“Then I’ll go get her!” Junsu said bravely.

“Yay! Are you serious? You don’t even know how to stop yourself from crying like a baby whenever you’re angry so I don’t think you’ll be any of help to her” Changmin said as-a-matter-of-factly, and with that Junsu just pouted and crossed his arms.

“I’ll go!” Yunho exclaimed as he walked towards the door. But Yunho’s hand was pull by Yoochun to stop him from going any further.

“Just let her be~ Woman are strange creatures! They have very short tempers too, so who knows when they’ll erupt!” Yoochun said.

“Hmmm! I don’t care thanks to that “amnesia” jerk, our princess is angry!” Yunho said and dashed to the door to follow you out. Jaejoong, sat in silence he couldn’t say anything because he should have known better than to joke around like that. On the other hand, the other three’s mouth just hang open hearing Yunho calling _____, our princess, followed by loud laughter filling the room.

Meanwhile…

You thought that you should really fix your temper cos’ you get angry too easily! It was Jaejoong’s fault because , he shouldn’t have made that joke it was so cruel! Knowing that your oppa just died, ______  became really scared to lose  people she loves. You already lost your one and only brother, so you can’t also lose DBSK! It’s too much.

Suddenly your cheeks started to get wet and you realized that you were crying.

Yunho’s POV

I started to chase after ______-ah but she was nowhere to be found , looking around at my surrounding’s trying to look for her. But I couldn’t find her, after a few minutes of running I finally found her.  When I got closer I saw her sobbing so I dashed to her side quickly.
 

“________-ah! Are you okay? What happened? Was it because of Jaejoong?” Yunho said worriedly.

________ immediately shook her head and said “I’m okay….don’t woo.worry its not because of..Ja.jaejoong” she sobbed.

I can’t help it anymore so I wrapped my arms around her and said its gonna be okay, although I don’t know exactly the reason she was crying, its probably cos’ of Jaejoong anyway!

Seeing their was a small park nearby I held her hand and led her to a swing.

“______-ah~Wait there!”I said to her.

I quickly ran to a closeby ice cream store and ordered a green tea ice cream, luckily I found a thick wallet in my pocket loaded with money with all the rest of my driver’s license etc. I didn’t know I had that much money.

After getting the ice cream I ran back to the swing and handed it to ______.

She was still hiccupping but after a couple of of the ice cream her cries became less and less.

“_______-ah why were you crying? Was it because of Jaejoong?” I said suddenly and it looked liked I caught her off guard because she looked surprised.

“Aniyooo… It’s just that I suddenly thought that what if you will also leave me like my Nickhun-oppa did” ______ said sadly.

“Ooh _______-ah~ Don’t be sad!Don’t worry we’ll always be here for you!” I said to her sincerely.

“Promise?” she asked cutely.

“PROMISE!” I said confidentely and with that she replied with an angelic smile that can brighten up your day. She was just heartbreakingly beautiful. From the moment I laid my eyes on her I was infatuated by her, like she has some kind of magnet that pulls me to her.

 

“Well since we’re already out why don’t we go out and have fun! I wanna cheer you up~ I said smiling. “And besides I wanna go around the neighbourhood anyway, just to get used to the place” I said as I stood up.

“Okay! That’s sounds like fun!! Haahhaa but what about the other four oppas at home?” she asked me as she tilted her head to the side.

“It’s a trouble to bring those four! Trust meeeeeeeee!” I replied to her making it sound like they should be the last people you wanna hang out with.
 

“Well okay.. if you say so!” she beamed as skipped happily along the pavement.

“Arghhhhhhh!No! Don’t go with th…….”  A voice suddenly said but was cut off.

I suddenly turned back to see who that was. It did sound strange because it sounded like Jaejoong’s voice but they are at home aren’t they?

Anyway I just shrug the idea of Jaejoong around and happily walked with _______-ah.
But I can’t help feeling that we were being followed…

~~~~~X~~~~~~X~~~~~~~X~~~~~~~~~~~X~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X
OMGSUN! Today is XIAHDAY! "Make the earth move"
Its our precious duckbutt/dolphin's birthday today!!!
I was suppose to make this a XIAH chapter Yoochun might kill me haha
Anyway I was practicing my baking skills because i wanted make Junsu a Duck Chocolate Cake i failed haha:))

P.S Dont forget to celebrate it and great Su-oppa in twitter!

Double P.S. Its also his fraternal twin's brother Junho's birthday so dont forget!

Triple P.S. Hahahaha well don't forget to Subsribe and comment:))

LOVEYOUUU ALL! DUCKBUTT YONGWONHI SARANGHE! Eukyang Kyang:)