Goodbye Oppa~

The Five Guys In My Poster are ALIVE!

CHAPTER 1:

“God, Before you take my soul away from earth, I just have one last wish to ask from you.” Nickhun said as he looked up the heavens woefully. “That my sister finds people who will treasure and love her, so she may be forever happy even without me on her side.”

~~

 A few days Nickhun’s prayers were heard by one of God’s angels and delivered the wish immediately to God.

After the message was delivered God gave permission to the angel to grant Nickhun’s wish.

 The angel knew from watching _____ from above that she loved DBSK so the angel thought of a clever idea to grant Nickhun’s last wish.  “_______  hold on, you’ll soon find your happiness. I just hope you find it  before the powers on my feather wears off” the angel said as she pulled one piece of white cotton-like feather and dropped it to earth, sending it to _____ room.

Your POV

 A week has passed and I was standing in the cemetery with only the priest and his helpers as I cried while my brother was being buried deep beneath the ground. I threw a red rose onto his coffin as the priest finished blessing my dead brother giving my brother farewell as he does so.

 “Annyeong oppa …. Saranghe” I cried as the last dirt was placed onto my brother’s coffin.

 After the funeral I came home not knowing what to do or how to live without my brother he was the only thing I had. I still can’t believe that my brother is gone. How can he leave my like this? He was my one and only family.Those kind of thoughts ran through my brain.

 You entered you’re room and saw the DBSK poster that you’re brother gave to you on your 16th birthday and smiled weakly then proceeded to your bed.

 *Flashback*

“Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday my cute sweet _____~ Happy Birthday to you!” my brother sang as he held a cake with DBSK’s faces on the cake.

 “OMO oppa!DBSK cake!!Kyaaaaaa thank you thank you!!!! I exclaimed and quickly blew the candles on your cake.

 “Welcome doesang! Man I really should be the best brother in the world for spoiling you with your crazy request of a DBSK cake” he said jokingly.

 “Hahaah! Yes oppa you are!” I said as I hugged him tightly.

 “_____-ah just remember that I will never leave you no matter what happens” my brother said as a tear was threatened to fall.

 “You’re so emotional , oppa!” I laughed. “But yes oppa I’ll always remember that! For now I’ll give you my thank you gift.”

 “What is it?” my brother said excitedly.

 “Here!” I said as I put a large amount of icing on his face.

 “Oh!Its war!” he said as he chased me with hands full of icing.

 I squealed and ran away.

 *End of Flashback*

“Oppa, you promised you wouldn’t leave me yet here I am scared and alone” You sadly as you laid down in bed. “But  I know I also promised you I would be happy no matter what happens, I will try and keep my promise oppa but just for tonight, let me grief for you.” I said as I cried myself to sleep.

 Author’s POV

 When the night time came, when the round moon was shining at its brightest. When the stars shone like small crystals from a glimmering chandelier and silence was over taking the nightly air, a feather fell down from the heavens. The feather fell down going in a certain direction landing on a poster of DBSK in _____ room.

 And then magic happened...