Dolphins are manly??!?

The Five Guys In My Poster are ALIVE!

 

Author’s POV

 ______ thought she was crazy for even having the thought in her head but she thought it sure was weird that they wore the exact same clothes as the posters. Because she knows for a fact that DBSK(Author’s Note: when I say DBSK, Junsu is included too! *refer to Come to play* hehe) are the top fashion icons in Korean Industry so they wouldn’t use the same clothes over again.

 _____ confusedly thought for a moment. She excused herself to the bathroom and thought that maybe she needed a little freshening up from all the weirdness that was happening in her apartment. ______ washed her face and brushed her teeth to make herself presentable before going outside. But even after that nothing seems to make sense. Why would DBSK be here? Well not that _____ was complaining of course .In fact she felt her insides jumping for joy knowing the great and almighty DBSK are in her house.

 When _____ came out all she found was Junsu, who was busy looking at one of her books on her bookshelf, she was fascinated of how amazing he looked just by doing something so simple and ordinary. She really wanted to scream like any normal fangirl would do and hug the most cutest adorablest (surely this isn’t a word haha) guy on the face of the planet but again she was scared of how this ducky react.

 “Jun…Junsu-sh..hi?” _____said weirdly as she slowly looks to Junsu’s direction and awkwardly crossed her arms.Those big tear –dropped shaped eyes looks at her with full attention and skipped towards_____ cutely.

 Your POV

“Jun…Junsu-sh..hi?” I said as I slowly looked to Junsu’s direction and I crossed my arms trying to resist the temptation of jumping to Junsu.Those big tear –dropped shaped eyes looks at me with full attention and skipped towards me cutely.

 “My oh my! I’m starting to feel like I’m a hungry wolf ready to pounce a duck” I though inwardly.

 “Yes ______-ah?” Junsu said.

 “Uhhmm I’m just wondering, I mean don’t take it the wrong way….its just that I wanted, well I mean if its okay to ask, just to know. Well just that uhhhmmm well I’m just well curious you see- ”_______ said not making any sense at all.

 “_________-ah just get to the point” Junsu giggled

 “Okay…. Well I just wanted to know how you guys suddenly appear in front of me and started treating me like we were so close. I mean I don’t mind in fact I’m happy it’s just that I feel like my mind is about from explode from all the questions in my brain”

 Junsu titled his head cutely and put a hand on his chin. He had a cute “thinking” face on which made me say “awwwwwww” involuntarily but luckily Junsu didn’t hear.

 “Hmmm well I’m not really sure, all I know is that we’re here for you no matter what and will always take care of you~” Junsu said brightly.

 That touched my heart, all though I still don’t know the reason why DBSK was there I feel much blest to have them by my side. Suddenly I heard my tummy rumble and I could feel my face turning bright red.

 

“_______-ah your so cute , don’t need to be shy ~ Come on let’s go downstairs and eat! Junsu said happily. “Oh but we better hurry, Jaejoong-hyung would kill me if we make his food wait any longer” Junsu shivered at the thought.

 

“Okay!” I said as Junsu offered a hand and gladly took it and lead me down to the kitchen. When we reached the kitchen, Changmin was already stuffing himself with food while the others we’re already going to take their seats. They notice us coming in, and their eyes suddenly fell towards our interlocked hands so I quickly withdraw my hands.

 “YAH! Big what are you trying to do this time!” Changmin stopped feeding himself and scolded Junsu.

 “Yeah Junsu what are you trying to do?” Jaejoong asked curiously.

 “Hey! I was just being a gentleman! I’m a man after all!” Junsu beamed.

“________-ah seriously please beware of this duck he might look innocent but his true motives are dark and evil” Changmin said as a matter of factly as he looked at me.

 “Shut up Changmin! I’m older than you, you should respect me! And besides you’re only making things up because I’m much manlier than you!” Junsu said.

 “Dolphins can be manly? Bwahaha give me a break!” Changmin laughed loudly.

 “Well...well at least I’m not a big giant food monster like you!” Junsu exclaimed.

 “Ohhh! You better make sure you can run with that big fat of yours! Cos’ I’m gonna make you regret you said those words” Changmin smirked, and stood up from his seat read to pounce.

 Junsu was about to run but the long legs of the maknae was no match for him so he was pushed to the couch and trapped with no way of escaping, he playfully punched and kicked and tickled Junsu. The other three was heading towards them as well so I’m kinda relief that they would stop Changmin from torturing Junsu but when they all tried to stop the two they all ended up getting tickled by each other. So they also joined in tortured Junsu.

 It was a very refreshing and funny sight for me; although I was just watching them it makes me happy to see them like this. They were just so close just like real brothers; I wish I could see Nichkun-oppa again too and just be carefree and happy like before.

Before I knew it I remembered the happy moments with Oppa and felt the emptiness in my heart, I could feel wetness around my eyes already, so I turned to leave when in the corner of my eyes I saw something.

 I saw an unusual red color in Junsu’s neck which looked to me like blood I probably didn’t realized it before because it was in his near his jaw line. And again just like that another realization came to my mind. I moved closer to Junsu and realized that the read stuff on his jaw line wasn’t blood. It was lipstick.

~

Oh no! I took ages pdating didn't I? So sorry I was just super duper busy with school so i didn't have time to update~ I'll try my best to update as soon as I can in the future.
Anyway how was it??I feel like pace of the story is slow so Im gonna try to go to the good bits:)
Comment and Subribe~!! No silent readers:)