The Plan

The Five Guys In My Poster are ALIVE!

 

Chapter 14

When I woke up I found myself alone in bed so I quickly jump out of bed, did my usual morning routine then tied my hair in cute pigtails. I excitedly skipped down the stairs waiting to see the five most gorgeous men but strangely enough it was as quiet as it could ever got.

“Oppa?” I said calling no one in specific.

I walked around the kitchen to the living room and yet there was no sign of them. I was getting worried what if they suddenly left me? What will I do? 

I quickly ran to their rooms, I went to Yunho and Changmin’s room but no one was there then I opened Junsu and Yoochun’s room but even before I could see what’s inside Yoochun suddenly appeared and closed the door behind him.

“__________-ah! What are you doing here? Did you suddenly miss us? Hahah” Yoochun laughed awkwardly.

“Oh no I just thought…” I started.

“You seem pale…” Yoochun said touching my face.

“I’m fine… what are all of you doing there?” I asked.

“Ohhhh but you don't look fine let’s go to the kitchen and I’ll make you a cup hot chocolate and some CHUNlicious pancakes! Okay?”

“Sure?” I said confusedly. * Is he hiding something? I wonder what they’re up…*

When we reached the kitchen Yoochun’s hands began to work like magic, he made pancakes shaped like ducks and dolphins as he hummed a random tune. Then he made hot chocolate for the both of us.

“Let’s eat~” Yoochun exclaimed excitedly.

“Thanks Yoochun-shhi!” I said happily as I ate a slice of his duck pancake.

“Wow! This is paradise!! What’s your secret ingredient?” I said.

“I don’t have any, but I have inspiration though~”

“Who?”

“Of course, you silly!” Yoochun giggled

“ Yoochun-shhi~ By the way why won’t the others come and eat with us? What were they doing there?” I said sipping my hot choco.

“They might take along while there so we shouldn’t disturb them. Since they’re uhmmm….uuuuh …listing the grocery list!?” Yoochun said weirdly.

“Oka….yyyy” I said. * Hmmm just for a grocery list they have to have some kind of meeting? Boys do strange things.*

“________-ah! Hurry eating and get ready! Let’s go shopping !!” Yoochun beamed.

“Yeah, that’s a genius idea~! I need to buy my school materials too!”

“That’s the reason why were going, princess” Yoochun said sweetly.

*All of you call me princess, but what am I princess of? Can’t it be your hearts? *I laughed in my head.

After preparing I quickly put some light blush and a cute pink lipgloss before heading downstairs. When I arrived downstairs Yoochun was already waiting for me, looking super mysterious since he was wearing black from top to bottom. Sunglasses to cover his eyes and a dark cap.

“Uhmm Yoochun-shhi?” I said slowly not knowing why he looked like a stalker with his whole get-up.

“Call me oppa please?” he pleaded cutely.*Dang, he’s using the Junsu technique!Kyaaaa too cute!*

“Hahaha sure, Yoochun-shhi…oh I mean oppa! Why are you wearing that?” I said as I giggled at how weird he looked.

“I don’t want cause anymore trouble for you. Remembering the incident with the fans the other day” Yoochun shivered.

“You’re such a sweetheart oppa! You didn’t have to do all that trouble!” I exclaimed. *Actually he did have to do all that trouble since Cassiopeia fans have amazing radars for the five of them. But I won’t tell him other wise since he did all that trouble just for me.*

“Only for you, princess!” he smiled happily. “So, shall we?” he beamed.

“Yes we shall!”

We quickly headed to the garage where my brother’s Lamborghini Gallardo was parked.

“Woah! Nice car!Must be great to drive it!!” Yoochun said excitedly as he smoothed his hands on the car.

“It’s Nickhun oppa’s car.Well Yoochun-oppa I hope you know how to drive” I smiled and threw him the keys.

“YAY! Of course !” he said as he excitedly ran to the drive seat then waited for me to be seated then he drove speedily to the mall.

~

When we reached the mall we went straight to the clothes section first we choose a couple of dresses with the help of the fashion expert Yoochun. Then we went and bought clothes for each of the members enough to fill their entire wardrobes. We chose specific clothes that each member would have liked as well as a few shoes and accessories. Then we went to the stationery shop to buy my school materials and books.

After we were done shopping, we felt super tired so we decided to rest.

“Wahh!! I’m so tired, I feel like my legs are about to fall any minute” I said sitting down in a nearby bench.

“I can always carry you if you want” Yoochun offered.

“No it’s okay, oppa I know you’re tired too! Let’s just rest for a bit okay?”

“Tired? Who’s tired? I still feel a energized!” he said proudly.

“I don’t have a lot of energy like you oppa.” I said tiredly.

“Oh! I know who to get your energy back! Wait here, princess!” Yoochun said as he ran to a nearby ice cream shop.

When he came back he was holding two green tea ice cream , then he handed me one and sat next to me.

“Oppa! Thank you!” I beamed happily.

“No problem!” he said showing his pearly whites.

“Oppa btw how did you know I like green tea ice cream?” I asked wondering why he suddenly knew what I liked. Because I know the person who knew that was Yunho since he was the one who gave me one at the park.

“Just a guess!”

“Yah! Oppa this isn’t green tea ice cream, it tastes like peppermint!” I said disgusted by the minty flavour.

“Sorry princess, I must have swapped the ice cream. Here take this” he said handing me his ice cream.

“By the way ________-ah, you do know that if I eat this peppermint ice cream it would become an indirect kiss right?” Yoochun added cheekily.

“Oh yeah! Then hand it back to me!” I said trying to get the ice cream but Yoochun instantly the ice cream.

“Hey!” I said speechless.*Woah! Me and Yoochun just shared an indirect kiss! This wide forehead oppa can be really cheeky sometimes*

“Hehehe now I feel more energized! Let’s go!” Yoochun said.

“Where?” I inquired.

“Well we still have to go grocery shopping!” Yoochun said.

“I almost forgot! We should go then! We should hurry so we can be in time for dinner! I think we left the other for too long!” I said hurrying to the grocery with Yoochun tagging closely behind.

~

Author POV

When you arrived home, you were practically dragging yourself on the way to the house while majority of the shopping bags were carried by Yoochun.

“Oppa thanks for today, although I’m super tired I still had a lot of fun thanks to you!”

“I’m happy you had fun, princess!” Yoochun smiled genuinely.

As exhausted of you are, you excitedly opened the door to your house, and you were greeted by the four of them.

“__________-ah! Finally! What took the two of you so long!?” Junsu said as he hugged me tightly.

“We had to shop for some much stuff! Especially for the five of you!” I said happily.

“Well we were begin to think you had another crazy fan trouble!” Yunho said as he shivered.

“Or you were kidnap by this idiot!” Jaejoong smiled gorgeously giving a look to Yoochun. *This one of the reasons why he was named No.1 for the iest smiles ever. He sure knows how to catch women’s heart.*

“Hey! I wouldn’t be surprised if hyung did that! Because I wouldn’t mind if I have her all myself too!” Changmin said as he hugged me suddenly from behind.

“Hey! Don’t touch our princess she can’t breath!” Yunho said but hugged you as well.

At that time you were already blushing hard but then Yoochun and Junsu also hugged you and finally Jaejoong ruffled your hair and joined in the hug too, which made you blush even harder.

*I wouldn’t mind coming home everyday with this kind of welcome. This would make me even more excited to come back home.  I can seriously say I am the luckiest girl the the world. Hehehe*

After the massive bear hugs Jaejoong held your hand and led you to the kitchen, finding yet another delicious looking feast on the table.

All of you sat on the table and began eating, you mostly had the most food on your plate even more than Changmin’s. Since each of your oppas are constantly putting large amount of every dish laid on the table.

“Slow down oppas! I’m don’t think I can finish this all!” you giggled.

“Omo! She called us oppa!” Yunho gasp.

“She called me oppa even before you did!” Changmin and Yoochun said. Then they instantly glanced at one another.

“I bet you had to ask her!” Jaejoong smirked.

“But…” Yoochun and Changmin protested.

“Hehehe its okay oppa! I can call all of you oppa, if that’s okay with you!”  You said.

“Of course!” The five of them said in unison.

“Great now I have five oppas!” You said excitedly clapping your hands.

*But I’ll make you my girlfriend…* Yunho thought.

*I’ll make you mine…* Jaejoong thought and secretly smirked.

*I’ll own your heart, princess*

*You’ll fall in love with this oppa…*

*I’ll be the best oppa she has, so that she won’t feel lonely without his Nickhun-oppa*

The five of them thought as they eat happily together with their one and only princess..you.

You didn’t notice how fast the five were eating which was usually weird since it was only Changmin who used to do that.

“I’m done! I’ll just go now my tummy doesn’t feel good” Junsu said holding his tummy.

“Omo, oppa are you okay?” You said worriedly.

“Yeah! I’ll be fine” Junsu smiled.

“I’ll go too, I think I need to take a shower I feel kind of sticky, after all that work out” Jaejoong winked almost making you choke.

“Yeah, me too I…uh I’m gonna look at the clothes you bought for us” Yunho said and left hurriedly.

“I’m just….uhmmm gonna check up on Junsu too see if he’s okay!” Yoochun said and ran away.

“Yeah, go ahead” You said confusedly.

Now the only one left was you and Changmin, as he was still savouring the last of every dish that was on the table.

“Oppa~ Are you done yet?” you laughed.

“I’m almost finished! I can’t waste the food! We have so much people starving around the world, we should be thankful for all this!” Changmin said appreciatively.

Then when both you and him were finally done you cleared the tables and washed the dishes together.

“Yay! I’m so tired! I think I need some desert too energize me again!” Changmin said looking through the fridge for desert.

“Wow! You still have room left?” you asked , amazed at Changmin’s big appetite at the same time still maintaining a great physique.

“Of course!” Changmin laughed.

~

You decided to sleep early today since you were so tired from all that shopping.

“Oppa, I think I’m gonna sleep first” you yawned.

“Already? Okay then!” he said eating the last of his dessert and dropping you off to your room.

“Good night oppa!” You said.

“Good night princess! Sweet dreams, don’t let Jaejoong bite….uh I mean don’t let the bug mites bite hahah”

“Sure oppa” you laughed.

Then suddenly Changmin leaned in and kissed your forehead gently. He looked back at your blushing face then replied it with a sweet smile before walking off.

You hurriedly ran inside your room to hide your blushing face and rest for the night.

Changmin on the other hand hurriedly went to Junsu’s room and found his four looking as tired as ever. Yunho was typing something seriously on the computer. Jaejoong and Yoochun were looking at tons of piles of magazines. While Junsu was taking down notes from a thick book he was reading.

“Hyungs? Are you okay?” Changmin said worriedly.

“Yeah” Yunho said looked at Changmin and went back on to typing something on the computer.

“But hyung more importantly is the Operation S.T.A.P, a GO mission?” Changmin inquired.

“Of course it is, doengsang. Thanks to your awesome hyung!” Yunho said proudly.

“Whatever hyung~” Junsu said rolling his eyes.

“Now all we have left to do is a makeover!” Jaejoong smirked.

“This will be interesting” Yoochun added.

“Everyone be prepared, for our Operation Surround.The.Adorable .Princess!” Yunho smirked excitedly.

 

Seems like the boys for getting closer and closer to you~ 
They even made this operation S.T.A.P
What's this Operation S.T.A.P for??
Find out in the a more EXCITING chapter of the Five Guys In My Poster are ALIVE!!