Music Class Announcements

The Five Guys In My Poster are ALIVE!

 

 

Chapter 17
The whole cafeteria looked at us,  the girls looked at me with fury, and if eyes could pierce I would have be a dead meat by now. I was wrong in assuming only Changmin came because now all five of them are here.

“Oppa..” I exclaimed. * OMGSUN! I think I just saw my life flashed before me.*

~

They all ran to me, well except for Jaejoong who was walking cooly towards us . I was extremely shocked so I just let myself be dragged by them as if they knew I would over react in things. Then I found myself in the garden behind the school.

As if I woke up on a trance I started blabbering on about ridiculous things. While pacing back in and fort in front of them.

“Oppas what are you doing here?”

“why did you come to my school?”
“if the fans sees this I don’t think I’ll ever get to step on this school again!”

“I’m sure there gona eat me al—“

“Yah!______-ah! Relax! They won’t have a single clue, Trust me!” Yunho interrupted as he held both of my shoulders and sat me in a bench.

"______-ah you aren’t even slightly happy to see us? Don’t you want us anymore?” Junsu said as if he was about to cry.

“That’s right and I thought we are getting along just fine. We even sleep in the same bed after all!” Jaejoong said as he smirked.

“But, but—“ I tried to protest thenI looked at the other four. But all I found was Jaejoong chuckling lowly or Yoochun who seemed excited lastly the person who I thought would knock some sense in his hyungs. But Changmin simply smiled. *Not even the genius Changmin bothered to help me, I guess they really want to attend school..But why? *

“Oppa, why do you even want to attend school?” I pouted like a little kid that didn't get a lollipop.

“Aigoo… you’re so cute ______-ah”  as Yunho pinched my cheeks and cleared his throats a few times. “Uhm why don’t we discuss this later? I’m practically starving now especially Changmin!” Then he glanced at Changmin quickly and he responded immediately with puppy eyes. “ You don’t want maknae to starve right?” He said which made me a bit guilty so I didn’t have a choice but to go back to the cafeteria and received strange glares from people.

After eating, I immediately excused myself and went away from them. I wanted to be early for the next class to make up for being late this morning. But I immediately regretted it since it wouldn't be a good idea to leave the five of them alone, it might create ruckus.  So then I turned back to run when.. BAM! I crashed into someone who was walikng rather quickly to even notice his surroundings and I fell hard on my . *Aish! I'm such a pabo* All my books where scattered around the floor so the person that bumped me quickly picked it up. *Aigoo, it's the second time I fell today. Aish what a bad luck!* 

"Are you okay, Miss?" he said sounding a bit worried. Then I noticed a hand that reached out for me. It was like de ja vu all over again, at least someone is willing to help such clumsy girl like me right? I trailed down to see the person's face. He had a nervous smile plastered on to his face as he waited for my response. He also had with dark blonde wavy hair and a thick line of black eyeliner to his eyes. If I were to judge him right now, I would say he's the bad boy type, with a black leather jacket, simple sleek skinny jeans and a simple plain white dress top. He looked very handsome but not as dazzling as I would have described DBSK-oppas to be. But strangely enough I found him extremely cute nonetheless, he was smoking hot.

"Miss?" He reapeated. I shook my thoughts away and cleared by throat before finally reaching out to his hand to stand up. 

"I'm really really sorry! Are you alright?" He asked me again.

"It's okay..I mean I'm okay! Sorry for bumping into you too!" I bowed.

"By the way, my name is Baekhyun... what's yours?" He smiled cutely.

"I'm _______! Pleasure to meet you!" I replied back. 

"Please, the pleasure is all mine" he said showing his pearly whites. 

I blushed. *Sheesh, this guy is such a smooth talker. He must be a kingka... I wonder why I haven't seen him around. Then again this university is too big to know or meet everyone here.*

 

Then a few seconds later, the bell rang which indicated students to go to their classes. 

" ______, do you happen to know where the music class is?" he asked.

"Yes. In fact I'm heading there right now! Although I don't remember seeing you in class" I said confusedly.

"Oh yeah... I recently just changed subjects to music and I’m glad I did" he smirked.

“Why is that?”I asked as we walked together to class.

“Well for a fact, I love music very much, it’s like a part of me” he said as we reached the front door to the class.

“I can totally relate. I feel the same way too!” I said sincerely.

“Hahaha and secondly…because I now get to have cute and nice girl like you as my friend!” he smiled cutely then tapped my nose before running towards the class.

“Aigoo…this guy…at least I have a friend now” I said thinking back on the times when I was alone and didn’t have a friend. Hopefully he's as nice I imagine he would be.

I was excited for music so I hurriedly ran inside just before the teacher can come in and saw Baekhyun who told me to sit to the empty spot next to him. *At least DBSK-isn’t here, or else it’s gonna be chaos*

 But I thought way too early, since the teacher  called in five very familiar guys. Not that I mind it’s just that I’m sure I won’t be able to concentrate on the lesson and just stare dreamily at them. The class was chaotic even after the teacher came in and told them to be quiet, but when the DBSK-oppas came in the whole class turned super quiet. *Yeah, I live with them and yet I’m still not used to their gorgeous handsome faces.  I can very well imagine how the class would feel *

Third POV

 

You could feel the five of them staring intensely at you but more importantly they were glaring at Baekhyun but then again you were oblivious to that.

“Hmmm…who are those guys ______-ah? You know them?” Baekhyun asked you dropping the formalities. Instead of being intimidated from the glares he was getting ,he simply looked at them with interest.

“Well more or less… yes I do, Baekhyun-shhi” You said quietly not sure if people know that you know DBSK was a good thing or not.

“Ahhh I see” he said as he rested his chin on his hand. “ By the way since we are friends now , can’t you call me oppa?” he said and did a slight aegyo that made you burst out laughing.

“______-shhi, Please be quiet. We have new students here as you can see” the teacher said.

You stood up quickly and apologized to the teacher. Then as you sat down and gave Baekhyun death glares but he just put his hands up in defeat and mumbled a sorry but then chuckled softly anyway.

 

“So class, we have five students today… as of what I heard they are from Conservatoire de Paris which is one of the most excellent universities in the world to study in. Just out of curiousity, what made the five of you come all the way to Korea, when you’re in such an outstanding elite university?” the teacher asked curiously.

*What? Conservatoire de Paris?* you thought unknowingly as your eyes widen.

“Well we found something that was more important than being in such prestige college” he smiled. “I consider myself extremely lucky to be in the same class with a special someone" he said showing a blindingly charming smile and looked directly at you when you realize his stare you quickly turned away trying to hide your tomato coloured cheeks. *Yunho-oppa seriously knows how to catch a woman’s heart. I think I’m gonna faint oh god!*

“Kyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaa!” the girls screamed excitedly.

“I see, well then not to keep any of you waiting please introduce yourself to the class!” the teacher said enthusiastically.

Junsu stepped forward first and spoke happily. “Hello everyone! I’m Xiah, I hope we make good friends!” he said and waved cutely. *The girls where literally dying of cuteness from the adorable aura Junsu-oppa is giving off. I guess he can’t help but be cute. I bet girls will be all around him after all cuteness is like girl’s kryptonite*

Then next up was Yoochun-oppa, he had a sweet smile plastered on his face as he stepped forward. “Hey I’m Micky, pleased to meet you!” he bowed to everyone. * He’s totally the boy-next-door type. So approachable I bet girls will stick to him like glue*

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Max” he said shortly gave him this mysterious and dark aura. *Surely the girls loves a mystery* After the Changmin and the other two, you sighed in relief you thought at least they were acting civil and formal.

Shortly after, Yunho stepped forward. “Annyeong, I’m U-know. Nice to meet you all. Oh yeah by the way before I forget.." He said aburptly. "See that girl over there" then all the eyes followed at the direction he was pointing at. You jolt in surprise when you realize it was you. * OMG! Please stop* "She's my girlfriend!" he smiled charmingly before stepping back. Everyone in the room gasp while Baekhyun raised his an eyebrow and at that moment, it was as if your breath had stopped. You didn't know whether you should be happy he called you his 'girlfriend' or to run around the room screaming "Murder!MURDER!" since you know that will happen to you now that girls know about your supposed 'relationship' with Yunho.

Before you could protest any further Jaejoong stepped in " I'm Hero. Just to inform you that girl isn't HIS girlfriend.." emphasizing on the word HIS as he looked at Yunho. "Actually, that girl is MINE. So stay away from her" he said seriously.

"What? NO! She's mine!" Changmin said loudly.

"No! She's my girlfriend!" Yunho argued back.

"But I thought she was OUR girlfriend?" Junsu said cutely. 

"What heck no! I'm not sharing!" Changmin said and gave Junsu death glares.

On the other hand you started to panic, as they bickered with each other.Luckily the teacher cleared his throat very loudly signaling the boys to stop. They immediately stopped and their expression turned back to cool and suave. The girls in class couldn't help but fall in love to their charms all over again. 

"Uhmm now that we are all settled why don't you choose where to sit" our teacher smiled. The girls in the class became excited hoping they would get a chance to sit next to these five gorgeous men. But you thought the opposite because if you sit next to them you know there would be trouble. 

The five of them smiled at each other and raced to the free seats closest to you. Junsu and Yoochun sat in the two free seats in front of you, Changmin behind you while, Yunho sat beside you. 

"Yah! Get off that chair, I wanna sit next to _______ah!" Jaejoong commanded Baekhyun who just reached your side .* Aigoo please don't make another scene here oppa!* you pleadingly thought.

"What if I don't want to, what are you gonna do about it!" Baekhyun answered daringly.

"if you don--" Jaejoong was about to reply but you interrupted quickly.

"Since Baekhyun-oppa reached the seat first , Jaejoong oppa why don't you just find another seat?" you said nervously.

"Yeah! Why don't you come here Hero-shi!" Jessica said with an excessively baby like voice.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes angrily and dragged his feet towards a seat next to Jessica. * I'll make sure you become mine,oppa and not to some ugly nobody like _____* Jessica thought.

On the other hand you turned back to Baekhyun and apologized. " Oppa sorry for the trouble" you said guiltily.

" No it's okay ______-ah, don't worry about it" he said as you gave him an apologetic look and turned to face the lesson. Baekhyun continued to stare at you. * ______, your much more interesting than I thought* he smirked. 

On the other hand, the five of them was very cautious of Baekhyun. They had their guards up. 

 

 

 

Short update^^

(a/n) for those who are confused you are currently studying in university and it's a start of a new semester after having a vacation.

Sorry for the mistakes~ 

And yes! Baekhyun from EXO!