Chapter 8

Its you, Sehun-ah [Hiatus]

Sehun's P.O.V.

 

I felt terrible today. I knew that Jessica didn't deserve to be put in between mine and Krystal's differences but I just couldn't face Krystal. Not that I'm afraid of her or anything, but I hate it when she get jealous. Every time I stare at a girl, or talk to them, or even ask to borrow a freaking pencil, she'd go off on me. And it was starting to get on last nerves.

 

I made my way to school, searching for Jessica's car or maybe even Krystal's. I saw no sign of their car and let out a breath of relief. But it soon died down as I began apporaching Seoul National High School. 

As soon as I was on campus grounds a swarm of girls crowded around me asking me if they could be my girlfriend. Did these girls have no pride?

 

 

But one things for sure, rumors sure do spread quick. I made my way to my locker, pushing past the girls, and let out a frustrated breath when I twirled my locker key for the third time.

Suddenly I felt a pat on my back and turned around quickly to see if it was Jessica. My hopes faded as I saw Kai smile at me, leaning on the locker beside me.

 

"So, I hear your single again," Kai said. I looked at him annoyed. "I'm straight dude. Find some other man," I said getting putting my back pack in my locker. Kai laughed at my 'joke' and winked at girl who walked past my locker.

 

"I knew it wasn't going to last, what did I tell you? That's why you got to play the girls. If you play the game there's no heart break." I looked at Kai like he said the most stupidest thing, which he did.

 

"What?" He asked dumbly. I was going to say something when Jessica came by me and gave me a hug. "Hey, got your text. What did you wanna talk about?" She asked, panting. Had she run here?

 

"Jess? Did you run here?" I asked. She gave me a dumb look but quickly composed herself and leaned on the locker next to Kai. "Yeah," she said. She put her arm up and wiped off sweat on her forehead which I didn't even notice she had before.

 

"Jess, I'm so sorry. If I had known you were going to run-" Jessica suddenly busted out laughing.

What was so funny? I, like Kai, gave her a confused look. "You should have seen you faces," she said pointing to me and Kai. Kai and me just glanced at eachother as if she was crazy. Which right now I'd have to say she was. She stopped laughing and composed herself quickly.

 

"I didn't run here Oh Sehun, I just faked panting so you'd think I'd ran here. GOTCHA!" She said pointing a finger at me.

I just started at her, probably with my jaw open. She rolled her eyes at my expression and looked at Kai, who was clearly checking her out.

 

"Hey eyes up here, man" she said to him pointing to her eyes. "Why would I look up there when there's a whole lot of something else I can look at down there?" He asked using his player voice.

For some reason, anger started boiling through me at the sight of Kai hitting on Jessica. Jessica gave him a disgusted face and pushed past him and looked at me.

 

"Sorry, if I got you mad. I didn't mean to. Next time you can't pick me up, text me a day ahead.....Anyways...what did you want to talk about?" She asked fixing her messy bun. "Like you haven't heard," Kai said beside her. Jessica simply ignored him her eyes fixed on me.

 

"She told you, didn't she?" I asked. "Well, its Krystal we're talking about." Jessica said. That made me smile. "Well, I'd love to stay in chat but I got a smokin hot babe waiting for me in the gym," Kai said walking off. Jessica, of course, rolled her eyes while putting her hands on her hips. Kai smiled at her reaction and winked at her.

 

"Don't worry, Jung. I still only have eyes for you." Jessica eyes went wide as he said that and she quickly ran towars him with her fist in the air. I lauged at how cute she looked.

 

Kai on the other hand ran for his dear life but not before turning back and winking at Jessica one last time. She made her may back to me and muttered something under her breath that I didn't catch.

 

"Jess, you are so cute sometimes." She smiled at me while rolling her eyes and leaned on the locker that Kai had leaned on. "So...? What's your side of the story?" She asked. I sighed and looked at her. "Lets walk," I say. She was beside me in the flash of lightning and we started walking in sync.

 

"Sehun, come on...talk. I won't judge you, you know." She said looking at me. I smiled at her.


"I know," I said. I took a deep breath. "I love Krystal, a lot. You know that. But, I hate it when she gets into her jealous girlfriend mode. Its crazy, scratch that, she's crazy! I mean I know I was a player before but-"

 

"Woah there buddy, you weren't just a player. You were THE PLAYER. Heck, Kai didn't even stand a chance next to you. Now, Krystal has a pretty good reason to be jealous. And yes you're right that she goes all crazy on you when she gets into that stage, but she's only like that because she loves you. I mean, she really loves you," Jessica said never taking her eyes off me.

 

She looked away quickly and for some reason I had a feeling that she wasn't just talking about Krystal. "She was crying today, you know," Jessica went on. This time she was staring straight ahead.

 

"She was crying?" I asked. I hated when Krystal cried, just the thought of her beautiful face with tears made my stomach clench. "Mhmm....she said she's sorry for over reacting. And that she wants you back." I smiled at that. I wanted her back too, oh God, how much I wanted her back in my arms where she belonged.

 

I looked at Jessica with a huge smile on my face. She on the other hand held a painful face. "Jess...are you alright?" She quickly looked at me and smiled, the amazing smile she always had on.

 

"I'll be alright once you two make up," She said stopping in her tracks. I smiled at her and hugged her tight. She truely was the best best friend ever.

 

"Thanks Jess," I said kissing her forehead. "I just want both you and Krystal to be happy," she said. I smiled at that but also noticed that her voice held pain. I wanted to ask her what was wrong when she suddenly pulled away.

 

"Now go get your girl," she said. I looked at her confused but decided it was best to listen to her. I smiled one last time at her and ran towards Krystal's locker.

I was getting my baby back.