Chapter 1

Its you, Sehun-ah [Hiatus]

Jessica's POV

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm and groaned into my pillow. I hated school, why did it have to start early in the morning? After moments of debating whether or not to stay home and sleep all day or go to school, I decided to go to school because I am a good student. I made my way to my closet and threw my favorite gray sweatpants with a blue sleeveless shirts, and my comfy moccasins. I quickly brushed my teeth and put my brown wavy hair in a messy bun, like always, and made my way out of my bedroom.

I heard singing coming from my sister room, as I passed it, and knew that she was in the shower. My little sister, Krystal, loved to sing, it was one of her many talents. Me on the other hand, had a passion for playing instruments, my favorite would be the guitar and the piano, I actually love singing too, well, my sister is better.

I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen for a good breakfast. Just as I was about to pour cereal into a bowl, I heard a noise coming from the back porch.

My eyebrows crinkled in confusion. What if someone was trying to break in? Panic ran through my body as I quickly grabbed anything to be used as a weapon, which right now is a fried pan. Holding it out, I quitely and slowly made my way to the window of the back porch. As I stayed that way for what seemed like forever, the door finally opened and came a man in.

I quickly got on top of his back hitting him on the head with the fried pan.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO BREAK INTO MY HOUSE?" I yelled at him.

"Jessie, Jessie, its me Sehun. Please stop hitting me with the fry pan! Your front door was locked so I decided to come from the back. Geez, just stop."

Hearing Sehun's voice, immediately sent butterflies to my stomach. I quickly got off him and hugged him tight. "Oh my god! Sehun! I'm so sorry. I didn't know it was you-"

"Clearly! Geez Jess, my head hurts like hell now." Sehun said rubbing his head while giving me "the death glare". I bit my lip to hold back my laugh.

"Well its not my fault! I thought you were a freaking kidnapper or a robber! You could have just texted me! It would've saved you the migrane!"

God, I loved Sehun but he could be so stupid at times. I looked up at him and noticed that he wasn't looking at me but rather something behind me. I turned around and saw my sister standing in the kitchen doorframe looking like a goddess as usual. Her beautiful brownish hair was pinned to the side making her bouncy curls hang loose off her shoulder. She was wearing a tight mini black skirt that didn't even meet halfway down her thigh and to top it off, she was wearing a very low cut red v-neck shirt, with the diamond necklace that my, yes, my Sehun gave her for their two year anniversary.

"What the hell is going on down here?" She asked, probably due to all the screaming and shouting. I was about to answer her when Sehun ran to her and spun her around as if he hadn't seen her in such a long time.

"Babe, you look absolutely beautiful."

My heart broke as they began kissing, clearly forgetting that I was in the room. I know I should be use to them being together, but I couldn't help, but feel sad. I've been in love with Sehun since the moment I laid my eyes on him, but he was my sister boyfriend and my best friend in the whole world. After wiping a silent tear that rolled on my cheek, I left the kitchen, no longer having appetite. I was about to leave the house when I heard someone yell my name.

"Jess, wait up!"

I turned around to see Sehun and Krystal holding hands while running to me. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I saw them. Stopping to wait for them, I placed a fake smile that I knew they always fell for.

"Its about time! I thought you two were just gonna make out entire day! Now, come on! We're gonna be late for school!" I yelled trying my best not to make my voice crack.

"Oh calm down! We'll get there just in time. Don't be such a nerd in the morning please. We haven't even arrived at school yet!" Krystal lightly joked.