Chapter 16

Its you, Sehun-ah [Hiatus]

Jessica's P.O.V.

Before I knew it, I was back in boring old high school again. I sighed as I walked in the entrance and made my way towards my locker. I wasn't looking forward to today. For starters I woke up late, second I wouldn't be able to go home after school due to my freaking detention and third Sehun wouldn't stop bugging me about who I went on a freaking date with last night!

"Just tell me his first name," Sehun demanded while I was twirling my locker key. I glared at him. He was pesturing me all morning, and it was driving me insane. "Sehun, leave me alone," I said. I grabbed my book and folder out of my locker and closed it. Sehun was still by my side, determined to find out who I was with last night.

"I just want to know his name. C'mon Jess, you have to tell me," he said standing in front of me. I stopped in my tracks and rolled my eyes at him. "I don't have to tell you anything," I said.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "He goes here doesn't he?" Sehun asked. I smiled at him. "Maybe," I said, walking around him. In an instance Krystal was next to Sehun, her arm laced in his. I looked away immediatley. "C'mon Jess. Just the first name, that's all I'm asking for," Sehun pleaded.

Really? Was he that obssesed?

"Obsessed much?" I said turning into a hallway. People greeted me and I smiled back at them. "I'm not obssesed, just wondering," he said annoyed. Right, I thought with total sarcasm. Krystal sighed in frustration.

"Oh for God sakes Jessica, just give him a name. That way we can move on with this," she said. I rolled my eyes at her. "How about you guys stay here and I'm gonna go walk somewhere else...where your not," I said already leaving but Sehun held me back. Stupid sparks ran through my body as he touched me.

"Jessica your not going anywhere," he said. I groaned. "UGH! Sehun just leave me alone. It was one freaking date! It didn't mean anything," I yelled yanking my arms from his hands. “Oh really,” a voice said behind me. I turned around immediately and came face to face with Kai. My heart flipped slightly at the sight of him and I cursed myself silently. God was it just me or was Kai getting more gorgeous every day? Jessica stop, I told myself.

“Yes really and it‘s none of your business anyway,” I told him bitterly. I knew there was no point of being rude to Kai since it was my fault that I was in this situation. “Sure it isn’t,” he said with a wink. Oh God, he knew. Sehun narrowed his eyes at us but quickly stood between me and Kai.

“Just a name, that’s all I’m asking,” Sehun said, soft. I sighed and looked behind Sehun to Kai. He was smirking and I knew he was enjoying this. I stuck my tongue out at him making him chuckle.

“You want a name, fine. His name was Ka..kai..kaim! His name was Kaim (read like you read came lol)” I said. Kai laughed silently behind Sehun. I mean it was sort of true. I was with Kim and his name is Kai, so Kaim shall do. “Kaim? What kind of name was that? Hmm, Kaim..." Sehun said as if thinking of a person. And then of course with my ever so amazing luck, the guys came over. I knew where this was going to go and I wasn't going to like it.

"Jessica!" My idiots yelled with excitement. I forced out a smile at them and tried to run for it but of course Sehun held me down. "Not enough information. I think I need his last name as well," he said. "Who's last name?" Suho asked beside me. Suho and I met 5th grade when we pranked our teacher, gluing her to her seat. Classic.

"Looks like your innocent Jessica went on a date last night," Kai said with a stupid smirk on his goregous face. I gave him my coldest death glare making him laugh silently.

"WHAT?" My idiots yelled. Okay was it just me or was everybody making a big deal over nothing? Hmmm...YEP! IT WAS A BIG DEAL OVER NOTHING! "Is it that shocking that I went on a date?" I asked. Gosh they were making it sound if I was an ugly beast that no one should go out with.

"Yes. Your Jessica. OUR Jessica! And no one else's. No one could ever be good enough to date you. Your too...innocent," Luhan said beside me.

"So...who's the punk that took you out?" Kris asked beside me. Kris was my favorite and closest friend out of my idiots. He and I have known eachother since we were in diapers. Besides Sehun, he was the only one who really understood me. I sighed at him.

"His name is Kaim, now can we please move on with our lives?" I asked them, making my way up the stairs only to have them ALL follow me. I didn't know why I was still keeping up with the lie that I went on a date. But, geez, now I know what not to tell them when I really do go on a REAL date.

"What did you do? Where did he take you? Did he try anything on you? Did he touch you? Did you kiss? Did you finally do it?" Baekhyun questioned beside me. Everyone turned to look at him when he yelled the last part but then turned again at me to know the answer. I looked at Sehun and saw that he was all tense. I didn't answer for awhile.

"Well did you?" Everyone but Kai yelled. I folded my arms over my chest and breathed in a long breath.

"No, we didn't do anything. We didn't even kiss, okay? And I swear to God if anyone asks me one more questions about Kaim I will murder them and I am not kidding. Now all of you please go away," I said giving them a glare. They all looked at eachother and knew I wasn't joking around. One by one they began to leave but not before muttering 'we'll talk about this later.' Before I knew it, the last 3 people standing infront of me were SehunKrystal, and Kai.

"Sehun...babe...I think you've already made Jessica mad enough. Lets just go," Krystal said softly. For once, I actually agreed with her. Sehun looked at me and gave me an apolegtic look. Gosh he was so handsome, him and Kai both. Before Sehun could say anything, Krystal dragged himout of my history room but not before mouthing, I'm sorry. I sighed as I sat down in my chair.

"Wow, looks like your little lie became quite the catch this morning," Kai said sitting himself infront of me. I looked up at him with a mixture of annoyance and stupidity.

"Kim, not in the mood!" I said through gritted teeth. He shook his head with his beautiful smirk. UGH, even when I wanted to be mad at Kai I could still pin point his beautiful facial features like I did with Sehun. God, what was wrong with me? 

"Look Jung, you brought this all on yourself. Why would you even go along with this lie anyways?" He asked me while running a hand through his silky looking hair. I sighed, honestly I didn't even know why I was.

"Honestly I don't even know...." I said, avoiding his eye contact as much as possible. He sighed and grabbed a hold of my hand. I raised my eyebrow at him but didn't retaliate. Gosh, what was Kai doing to me?

"You do know why, Jung," he said looking me in the eye. I looked away from him. Okay so maybe I did but ugh how could Kai possibly know so much about me?

"I feel like your stalking my life," I said, trying to lighten the mood but also trying to avoid the reason behind my lie. I guess it didn't work because he narrowed his eyes at me. "You can't hide your feelings forever Jung. This isn't healthy you know. Don't you get tired of putting up the act?" He asked me. Gosh, why was he acting like a psychologist right now.

"Kim, I don't think this is the place where we should be talking about this," I said eyeing the room as people came in. I knew Kai wasn't in this class and if he didn't hurry he would be late to his. He seemed to notice as well for he nodded his head.

"Friday, 7:00. Its our date," he said getting up from the seat. I crinkled my eyebrows in confusion. "Excuse me? Who said I was going on a date?" I asked then remember the coffee shop. He seemed to notice my reaction for he smiled, a real smile and winked at me.

"Don't tell me you already forgot. Jung, what am I going to do about you?" He teased. I rolled my eyes at him. "Hey it wasn't my fault you didn't make it memorable for me to remember," I said defending myself. This time it was his turn to roll his eyes. He came closer to me and was just an inch away from me. Gosh, I wonder if Kai knew what he was doing to me. I didn't even know what the hell he was doing to me....but for some odd reason...I liked it.

"You won't be saying that this weekend. I'll make sure its a date you'll never forget, if you know what I mean" he said with a sly smirk. I knew exactly what he meant and I smacked his chest. "In your dreams Kim. Never in a million years do you hear me? Don't you even try because I swear if you do not only will I ruin your beautiful face but also make you wish you had never agreed to take me on a date," I said stabbing my finger in his chest as I glared at him.

"So you think I have a beautiful face, huh?" Really? Of course he would only think about my comment on his facial features when I threatened him. Gosh, what an idiot.

"Your so full of youself Kim," I said returning to my seat. "I can't help it if the ladies here find me attactive. Besides, I never thought you did... but now I do," he said winking at me. I put my fist up in front of me signalling his retreat soon. He laughed and made his way to the door but not before winking at me before he left. 

I knew everyone in the class witnessed our little scene. I can just imagine what they're thinking too. Kai and Jessica? Yeah, everyone knew we were the biggest enemies at Seoul High School. I can just hear the gossip, especially from all of Kai's s. I shuddered at that thought but focused my attention on the annoying teacher as I tried to drown out the whispers of my classmates that no doubt would be ready to spread the word after this clas was over. Oh dear God, help me. 

****
Sehun's P.O.V.

Kaim, Kaim, Kaim...why couldn't I get that name out of my head? Why did I feel like..... I mean, I knew some Kim's that go here but none that would actually go on a date with Jessica. Kim....Ugh, this was irritating me so much. I couldn't even concentrate in any of my classes. All I could think of was who this guy was and why he took Jessica out without my permission.

Before I knew it it was lunch and with thinking the whole morning, I was defintely starving. I waited for Krystal by her locker then holding hands we made our way to the lunch lines. I knew we were going to wait a while seeing as the lines were forever. I groaned while Krystal rolled her eyes at me.

"Babe, chill. The food is not going anywhere, we'll get our food soon," she said looking at her french manicure nails. WOAH! I've been definetly hanging with Krystal to long to even know what kind of design she has on her freaking nails. As we waited I decided to look for Jessica but she was no where to be found. Hmm...that was odd. She wasn't even with the guys.

As we waited I began to hear a lot of whispers and people looking my way. Okay what was going on? I heard there was a rumor going around, something to do with Kai and some chick hooking up this weekend. But to me that wasn't news, he did that almost every weekend and the school shoud know about it. 

"No..it happened today...I swear I was in her first hour," a girl whispered behind me. "Are you sure? I mean its Kai we're talking about. Him and Jessica Jung have always hated eachother..." her friend said, her voice trailing. What did Jessica have to do with Kai?

"I'm telling you...they were defintely flirting...I think they might be secretly dating...You could totally tell they were," the first girl said as if she were jealous. My eyes went wide!

"What did you just say?" I yelled at her. Krystal stared at me with wide eyes. The girls looked at me frightenly and I took a step back.

"Oh Sehun....oh..I'm sorry..if I knew it was you infront of me I wouldn't have said anything. Its none of our business anyways," one of the girls said fastly ready to leave but I stepped infront of her making her look at me with wide eyes.

"Sehun calm down your scaring her, what's this all about anyways?" Krystal questioned pulling me away from the girl I wanted answeres from. I shook Krystal away and made my way to the girl once again.

"Just repeat the story you told your friend, that's all I'm asking," I said making sure my voice was soft. She looked like she was debating to tell me which made me grow impatient but I didn't say anything if I wanted answers.

"In my first hour class, Kai and Jessica were talking. At first it didn't looks like anything but then they started touching eachother. And the way they both had sparks in their eyes just made it look all the more flirty. Then he said something about them going on a date... and that's all I know I swear. And I didn't mean to talk about Jessica, I know how you get protective if someone talks about her but.."

I didn't hear the rest of what she said because I was alreay making my way to search for Jessica and Kai. They had some explaining to do. Kai and Jessica? Dating? No that couldn't be true, they hated eachother. Jessica especially. She would always complain about how immature and selfish Kai was being a man  and more. And now they suddenly like eachother? No...it couldn't be...I mean...they wouldn't...and then it hit me! Jessica said she went on a date with a guy named Kaim...of course! She always referred to Kai as Kim! Its Kaim if you combined it! Gosh I'm so stupid! 

"Sehun! Where are you going?" Krystal yelled behind me. I knew she was far away behind me. Did she not hear the conversation that just happended? "Hunting down Jessica and Kai," I said over my shoulder. I heard her high heels stop and I knew then she wasn't going to follow me. Good, I didn't want her to. If I was right I expected Kai to be on the football field but Jessica..? Where could she be? I saw Kai in the distance playing football with a bunch of guys. My jaw clenced as I saw him.

"Yah! Kai!" I yelled making everyone's head turn towards me, well the people that were eating outside. He gave me a questionable look as he turned giving me full acess to yank him by the shirt.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN! WHAT'S IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Kai yelled in my face pushing me away from him.

"DON'T PRETEND LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW!" I yelled in his face. He looked at me totally confused when in the distance I saw Jessica coming out of the school with a bunch of kids that were watching me and Kai. She was holding a book in her hand and I shook my head to have known that she would have been in the library. I grabbed Kai and dragged him with me to follow him. He pulled himself away muttering something like 'I can walk you know'. I made my way to Jessica and looked at her with a painful expression. She looked at me as Kai had. I didn't care that the entire school was watching I just needed to know.

"Kai's the one isn't he...isn't he?" I asked demandingly. She sighed and put her book down. She grabbed both mine and Kai's hand dragging us way down the field where no one could hear us. Although some still followed making Jessica yell at them. When we did make our way down the other side she let go of my hand but still held Kai's a little longer before letting it fall. I felt a stab of pain...what was happnening to me? I was never like this before, I was never ever like this.

"Sehun, are you crazy?! No what am I saying YOU ARE! How could you do this to me? You made a whole scene in front of the whole entire school over a small obsession of yours! UGH! I am so mad at you right now!" Jessica yelled throwing her hands in the air. She was mad at ME?

"I'm sorry your mad at me? And you not telling me about your fling with Kai doesn't count as anything? All I wanted was for you to tell me Jess...but you didn't...why? Why did you lie to me?" I asked anger flowing out of my body.

"Because of this! I knew exactly that you would react like this so this is why I didn't tell you! But for you to do this! Sehun, its insane! I can't believe you. I asked you simply to just let it go, but no you just couldn't. You had to show your big macho pride and let the ENTIRE school know that I was nobody else's but yours. God, I am sick of all of it. When are you gonna understand that I'm not a little girl and that I can make my own decisions?" She looked at me with venom and coldness and I knew that she was beyond angry with me. But I couldn't help myself, it was just in my nature to protect her. I knew that if she ended with Kai she would be the one to get hurt.

"Jess please let me ex-"

"Sehun just save it! You've alreay gotten what you've wanted. But let me just tell you one thing...Kai and I did meet up on friday but it wasn't a date. We just saw eachother there and decided to talk. I know I told you it was a date but it was a joke. If I had know you were going to take it this far I would have just told you the truth..."

"So why didn't you?" I asked her. She looked at me for a moment not saying anything but looked at Kai as if he knew. He looked at her with such compassion it brought anger to me. Jessica looked away from him and then back to me. She sighed and looked down at her feet.

"I don't know.." she whispered. At this moment Jessica looked so vulnerable it killed me. But I knew she was lying to me. "Yes you do," I told her. She shook her head and brought her hands to her face.

"BUT I CAN'T TELL YOU!" She yelled. She was about to leave when I grabbed her hand. A tear rolled down her eye and I wiped it away. It was as if she was holding in...pain? 

"Yes you can..." I whispered to her her hair. She looked me in the eyes and shook her head breaking away from me.

"No I can't....and I never will...." she said walking away from me. I would've ran after her if her words didn't strike me so hard. What was Jessica keeping from me that made her feel so much pain? I watched her figure leave making its way towards the big crowd that had been watching us. She picked up her book and walked through the crowd dissappering out of my sight.

"You shouldn't have treated her like that," Kai said beside me. Anger boiled through me knowing he was right.

"I know," I whispered looking down at the place where Jessica once stood. God why did I mess things up. She wasn't even gone three minutes and I missed her like crazy. "She'll tell you eventually," Kai said patting my shoulder. I looked at him and shrugged.

"You heard her. She never will..." I told him looking into the distance. The crowd had faded and was already making its way back into the school. Kai sighed next to me and began walking but not before turning around and shouting, "Don't worry. I know she will, just give it sometime." And with that he made his way into the school leaving me alone.

 "Jessica...Jessica...what are you keeping from me?"


Uh-oh, add a little chaos in here! And I want to say many many thanks to those who commented and I greatly appreciate it, THANK YOU!:))
p.s. sorry about the delayed update:))