Chapter 11

Its you, Sehun-ah [Hiatus]
Hey guys! As you can see, Jessie is sacrificing her love for Sehun...this is so sweet right? And I made the chapter more longer than before (I hope so). And I want to thank my 13 upvoters for voting and reading this story, thankyou so much guys, I love chu! So, here comes the chapter, enjoy my lovelies!
 
 
Sehun P.O.V.
 
I should feel like the happiest man alive right now. I proposed to Krystal today, the girl who stole my heart the moment I met her, the girl I've been crazy about for three years. So why don't I?
 
'Because of that hug you saw between Kai and Jessica' a voice, in my head, echoed. I clenched my fist as the image of Jessica and Kai hugging crept into my mind. I didn't understand why it bothered me so much, when I saw them hugging.
 
Maybe its because Jessica is like my baby sister in a way and I didn't want Kai making a move on her. He had plenty of girls to go and hug, he didn't need to drag Jessica into his player games. Not my sweet, innocent, Jessica.
 
"Sehun, I still can't believe you proposed to me today. I seriously thought you had moved on," Krystal said beside me, making me come out of my thoughts. I smiled down at her, as she was eyeing the engagement ring for the millionth time since I proposed.
 
"Baby, I could never move on. I love you too much," I said wanting to kiss her adorable pink lips, but I was driving, which was more important at the moment. She smiled, a y smile, and gave me a kiss on my cheek as if knowing that I wanted her to kiss me.
 
"I love you, babe," she said, bringing her eyes down at her ring. I turned my head back on the road and sighed loudly.
 
I checked my rear view mirror quickly and saw Jessica, sitting quietly, gazing out the window. She held a sad expression on her face. What was she thinking? Why does she look sad? A million questions were running through my head as I continued to gaze at her.
 
I knew Jessica was becoming distant of me these past couple of weeks and I didn't know why. We were best friends for crying out loud, why was she holding back on me?
 
I then noticed that her messy bun was loose making some of her long brown wavy strands fall down the side of her face. She looked absolutely beautiful and I couldn't take my eyes off her. I had never seen her hair fully down before, and the image that she was potraying now made me wonder what she would look like.
 
"Sehun! LOOK OUT!" I heard Krystal scream beside me. I looked away from Jessica immediately and saw that I was completley in the wrong lane, a semi truck speeding towards my car.
 
Quickly, I sterred the car back in the right lane making the car jerk hard. The force was so strong that not only did it make me jump out of my seat but almost made Krystal crash into the window. I put my arm around her, and pulled her towards me.
 
She was shaking uncontrollably and I cursed under my breath for being so careless, as to not pay attention to the road. 
 
"Are you okay?" I asked, my voice shaking from the bad experience just seconds ago. From the corner of my eye I saw Krystal nod her head, her hair all over her face. Her eyes suddenly widen as she looks towards the back where Jessica sat.
 
Oh God, Jessica. My Jessica.

I turn my head only to find Jessica laying down on the seats, unconsious, blood flowing down her cheek from the cut that appeared to be on her temple.

My heart dropped instantly. No, not Jessica. I quickly stepped on the gas heading for the nearest hospital, I would not and could not let Jessica down anymore.


Sehun's POV

It seemed as if Krystal and I had been in the hospital forever. Krystal had called Mrs. Jung, and told her what had happened. She of course rushed to the hospital immediatley. She kept telling me over and over how it wasn't my fault, and that accidents happen sometimes.

But it was my fault, and I couldn't come to forgive myself. Jessica could have been killed, heck Krystal could have been killed. If anything were to happen to either one of them, I don't know what I'd do.

I only hoped that Jessica was ok. God what was I thinking? I should have been paying more attention to the road then on Jessica. If I had just kept my eyes on the road, Jessica wouldn't be in the hospital.

"Mrs. Jung," a male doctors voice said. I quickly got up from my seat, trailing behind Krystal and Mrs. Jung. "How is she?" I asked, my voice sounding desperate, which I didn't care. My best friend was freaking admitted into the hospital for my fault. The doctor, who's name tag read Junho, smiled down at me.
 
"No need to worry. She is perfectly fine. Just a minor scar that should quickly heal, if treated right," he said. I sighed a breath of relief.
 
Jessica was okay. Thank God. Krystal smiled brightly as did Mrs. Jung.
 
"Can we see her?" Krystal asked. "Of course, she's in room 201. But I'm afraid I need Mrs. Jung, to sign some papers for us," he said a slight frown on his face. Mrs.Jung nodded and followed Junho while Krystal and I rushed towards Jessica's room.
 
Once I found it, I barged in to find a nurse bandaging Jessica where her cut was. Her face lit up when she saw Krystal and I at the door and immediately got to her feet, sprinting towards us.
 
"Its about time! You know how much I hate hospit-," she replied but was quickly cut off by me hugging the life out of her. I squeezed her as tight as I could not ever wanting to let her go. I breathed in her sweet scent of vanilla that I always loved.
 
"Sehun....can't....bre.....athe.....," Jessica said in between breaths. I slowly let her go only to look into her eyes. I then, softly, caressed her cheek, stopping when I saw the bandade on her temple. I closed my eyes while my fist tightened.
 
"Sehun, this isn't your fault," Jessica whispered grabbing a hold of my hands. Her hands were so soft, so warm, so innocent. How could I have hurt her? "I hurt you Jessica," I said, still with closed eyes. She put her hands on both sides of my face.
 
"Look at me," she whispered. I slowly then opened my eyes to find myself gaze into those gorgeous brown eyes that I loved. She smiled her beautiful smile, linking her arms into mine.
 
"This isn't your fault ok? Accidents happen. I'm fine, your fine, Krystal's fine. Everyone is okay, Sehun-ah. So don't beat yourself up about this okay?" she asked.
 
I should have known Jessica would be so willing to forgive me but I just couldn't seem to act like this was alright. But I nodded my head okay knowing full well that I didn't mean it.
 
When we left the hospital, I tried to persuade Jessica and Krystal to ride with Mrs. Jung, for fear of me losing control of the car again.
 
Jessica, of course, declined and hopped right into my car. Stubborn as usual, I thought. Krystal rolled her eyes and like Jessica declined as well.
 
Mrs. Jung patted my shoulder and told me it was okay and to calm down. I sighed getting into my car and could only hope not to get into yet another mini accident.

I stayed over Jessica's house for dinner and was quickly surprised when Krystal shouted to her mom that she and I were engaged. I didn't know how it slipped my mind, but with the whole mini car accident, Jessica was the only person that I was thinking about.
 
'Yeah right! She's all you ever think about' the voice in my head echoed, yet again. I shook my head and hugged Mrs. Jung as she welcomed me into the family.
 
"But I always knew you'd marry one of my daughters, so its no shocker to me," she said at the dinner table. I silently laughed and flickered my eyes to Jessica, who sat there just looking at her food.
 
"It was so romantic Mom! He sang to me and everything. Wasn't it just romantic Jess?" Krystal asked turning towards Jessica. Jessica blinked several times before coming back to reality and nodded her head yes, glancing back down at her food. What was she thinking?
 
"What song?" Mrs. Jung asked me. I looked away from Jessica, placing a smile on my face. "Without You, By David Guetta." I said. I knew Mrs. Jung wouldn't know the song but she nodded her head as if she had heard the song before. Krystal looked at me lovingly.
 
"I thought we were seriously over mom, but nope, Sehun is just too darn much in love with me as I am in love with him," she said bombarding me with kisses.
 
Mrs. Jung smiled at us but for some reason I felt uncomfortable. I could feel Jessica's gaze on Krystal and me and I didn't know why it bothered me that Jessica was watching Krystal and I kissing. I had kissed Krystal a million times in front of her, so why did it all of a sudden bother me?
 
"Ah...young love..." Mrs. Jung sighed lovingly. "Uhm...if you'll excuse me, I'm not feeling well," Jessica said getting up. I immediately pulled away from Krystal watching Jessica's retreating figure run off. I wanted to tell her to come back but I knew she was probably already in her room or even on top of the roof.
 
"I hope she's alright," I murmured. Krystal shrugged her shoulders and continued to tell her mother of my proposal. I wasn't paying attention much, my thoughts could only cloud over one person.
 
Jessica. My Jessica.
 
And I didn't know why.