Chapter 4

Its you, Sehun-ah [Hiatus]
Sehun P.O.V
 
Only one person has been in my mind all day....Jessica.
 
Something was bothering her and it was driving me crazy that she didn't want to talk to me about it. Of course, some things she wasn't going to tell me, but something truely is bothering her, and I'm desperate to find out what it is. I knew she didn't want to talk about it, so I let it go, but I'm sure I wasn't going to let it slide forever. Until she was ready to tell me, though, I'd wait patiently.
 
After dropping of Krystal and Jessica at their house, I decided to go to Kai's house, for two reasons. One, to see if he was alright, and two, to kick the crap out of him for what he said to Jessica. No one hurts her, and if they did they do, they would have hell to pay.
 
Its bad enough that Jessica doesn't see herself as the amazing person she is. She's so beautiful and wonderful without even trying and she doesn't even know it. It drives me crazy how she's always putting herself down. But that's the way Jessica is, always generous, thinking of others before herself. I smiled at that. Jessica, oh Jessica, if only you could see.
 
I made my way into Kai's driveway and rang the doorbell. Mrs.Kim answered the door with a smile on her face. Mrs.Kim was a middle aged women around her mid 40's. "Good Evening Mrs.Kim, I came to see Kai, how's he doing?" I asked trying not to sound angry as I said his name.
 
"Oh, Sehun, its nice of you to come by and see him. He's just fine. He's upstairs in his room if you'd like to go up there." I nodded my head yes and excused myself to go up and see my so called best guy friend.
 
As I walked to his room, I was completely stopped by Kai's sister, Suzy, also known as my ex-girlfriend. "Hey baby, miss me? Is that girl not giving you any pleasure like I used too?" She tried to sound y and seductive but failed miserably. If only she knew how off she was.
 
"Suzy, please, don't do this to yourself. Its over. Its been over for more than 2 years. Nothings changed and nothings going to happen between us." I tried walking past her but she put her arms around my neck and leaned in close to my face.
 
"What she doesn't know won't kill her. C'mon Sehun, like old times, remember?" Was she out of her mind? She was more delusional than I thought. Wanting to get out of her embrace, I switched topics.
 
"Suzy, I came to see Kai. Do you know where he is?" Her face went into full on disgust mode. "Are you going to beat the crap out of him for what he said to that no good of your girlfriend sister? What do you even see in them?"
 
I was beyond angry now. I yanked her arms of my neck and made my way into Kai's room. He of course was laying on his bed reading a magazine. His eyes looked up when I came barging into the room and went completely wide when he saw the angry look on my face. He still had bruises from Jessica's punches on his cheek and his nose was still red from the bleeding. Good, he deserved it, even though he was my best friend.
 
"Woah man! What the hell! You don't go barging into someone room as if you were going to attack them!" Kai said getting up from his bed. I must've been giving him my coldest death glare because he put his hands up in the air and tried calming me down.
 
"Okay, I know you're upset for what I said to Jessica. And I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that to her. I know she means a lot to you. But c'mon you have to at least admit that I'm-" I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him against his wall.
 
"Don't you dare finish your sentence. Do you know that Jessica thinks that what you said is true? Do you know how much you hurt her? She might not admit to me or anyone, but I know her better than anyone in this world, and what you said hurt her! She's not one of your that you treat as if they were trash. She's my best friend Kai, she means everything to me. Never hurt her again. Do you understand that?"
 
Kai nodded his head and I completely let go of him. I didn't realize that Suzy was watching from the doorframe because as soon as she saw me looking at her, she ran to her room. I looked back at Kai who was laying on his bed again. I sat down on his couch across from his bed. It was silent for a while.
 
"So...are we still cool?" Kai asked not looking at me.

Ta-dahhh! Sorry I make Suzy here the ex hahaha, Idk anyone that look like Kai? Enjoy and keep reading~^^ bye~