Chapter 6

Its you, Sehun-ah [Hiatus]

So, hey guys! In this story, Sehun and Krystal is older by 1 year, and so, Jess is used to call Krystal as unnie or Krystal. Enjoy guysss!


Jessica's P.O.V.

I couldn't stop smiling. No matter what I did, or where I went, my smiling was unbearable. It was Friday, already, which meant that my movie night with Sehun was tomorrow! I couldn't be more happy. People might think I'm weird, lame, love sick, etc, but who cares! Its just going to be me and Sehun, alone, like old times.

I kept replaying the scene in my bedroom that happened when Sehun apologized to me. I was happy that we compromised to something. I couldn't stand when me and Sehun had the littliest arguments. I made my way towards my closet and threw on some skinny jeans and an over sized t-shirt. I didn't feel like wearing shoes, so I threw on my comfortable slippers, that looked like shoes, and made my way to my bathroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun and made my way towards the kitchen. To my suprise, Krystal was there, eating nothing but a tiny fruit bar from her purse. I rolled my eyes at her.

"You know there's cereal in the cabinet." I told her making my way towards it. I took out my favorite cereal, and poured some into a bowl. I merely saw Krystal roll her eyes at me and point to her body.

"One word. Diet. I need to lose weight! I'm looking like a hippo!" I rolled my eyes at her statement. She was so off. Krystal was one of the skinniest girls I'd ever seen. Teen girls these days, I thought. I shook my head in disbelief at her while pouring milk into my bowl.

"Krys, you're crazy! You're skinny as a stick, you do NOT need to lose weight! Now put that fruit bar down and come eat some real breakfast!" I chowed down a handful of my cereal making Krystal look at me with disgust.

"Easy for you to say, you never gain weight for anything! God, I'm so jealous of your body figure. Your freakin hot and you don't even know it. I don't know why you try to hide your curves underneath those baggy clothes of yours. Oh Jessica, if only you knew." I coughed on my cereal, litearaly almost killing me.

"Are you okay?" Krystal asked me, patting my back. I looked at her as if she was insane!

"Krys, did you seriously just compare YOUR body to MINE?" She gave me a 'duh' look and took out her lip gloss. "Oh you have no idea how OFF YOU are!

"Krystal, you're the one that has all the guys at school drooling over you. Not me, so please, just eat some breakfast. I don't want you passing out on me at school." I said finishing the last of my cereal. I made my way to the sink and washed my bowl.

"Uh, Jess?..." Krystal said. "Yeah?" I asked drying my bowl. "Please, tell me your not going to school dressed like a freaking hobo." She said.

Now it was my turn to give her the 'duh' look which made her roll her eyes and huff out a frusterated sigh. "What's wrong with my outfit? C'mon you know this is what I always wear," I said looking down at my jeans and t-shirt. Not to mention my comfy slippers. I smiled at that. "Whatever," she said frustrated and made her way to the door. I looked at her confused.

"Uh, aren't we going to wait for Sehun?" I asked. Sehun always took us to school. It was one of the reasons why I actually got up in the mornings. She turned around giving me a sad look. Okay something was wrong with her today.

She was clearly having different mood swings. Must be that time of the month I thought. "I don't know if he's coming..." I heard Krystal say, making me come out from my thoughts. I crinckled my eyebrows in confusion. 

"Why?" I asked her. She looked down at her feet as a silent tear rolled down her cheek. "We had a fight...it was about his ex, you know...Kim Suzy. Remember how on Monday you got detention for beating the crap out of Kai?" I scowled as I heard HIS name. God, how I hated him. I just nodded my head letting her continue.

"Well...after Sehun dropped us off he went there to tell Kai off for what he did to you-" 

"HE DID WHAT?!" I yelled. Krystal looked taken back but I soon composed myself and mumbled a 'sorry' and let her continue on with the story.

"Anyways, the next day Suzy came up to me at my locker and told me all this stuff that happend between her and Sehun that day. It sounded so real, Jess, she made it sound like they really did things and I told him it was over between us. Oh, Jess, I didn't mean it. Its just I was jealous and scared that he had cheated one me. You know how he was before we started dating." 

Tears were pouring down Krystal's face as she went on. I hugged her immediatley and she just stopped. I knew exactly what she was talking about.

Before Krystal came along, Sehun was the biggest player next to his best friend Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai. I hoped that Sehun would come around from his playerish ways and fall for me but instead Krystal changed his ways and ironicly he fell for her.