Chapter 13

Its you, Sehun-ah [Hiatus]

Jessica's P.O.V.
My eyes flew open slowly making me see only darkness. I could tell that I had been crying for my eyes hurt like crazy and they felt almost as dry as a desert. I tried to move but I felt arms around my waist holding me protectively. I smiled when I saw my beautiful sleeping best friend beside me. I cuddled closer to him and smelled his wonderful scent of cologne.

Flashes of me telling Sehun of my dad flowed through my head immediatley and I gasped. I had told Sehun about my dad. I thought that I would feel regret for telling Sehun something so emotional and private to me, but instead I felt a weight lift off my shoulders and to my suprise I didn't regret telling him at all. Sehun was my best friend, he has been for six years and I knew I could trust him with anything.

I sighed as I try and let sleep consume me but as it didn't I decided to watch Sehun sleep. He was so beautiful it killed me to know that he was never going to be mine. Opening my eyes to see him lay next to me made me realize that I want to spend everyday of my life with him by my side. I wanted to be able to wake up every morning with him right by my side.

But I knew that was never going to happen. I closed my eyes as reality hit me yet once again. "Why don't you love me?" I whispered beside him. I knew he couldn't hear me and I was glad because Sehun could never ever know my feelings towards him. It would ruin everything. I his cheek, touched his jaw line, ran my fingers through his hair, and just mezmerized every feature of his face even though I knew it by heart. He stirred a couple times but never woke up. I smiled at how much of a heavy sleeper he was.

"I love you Oh Sehun. Always & Forever," I whispered leaning into him to kiss his cheek, but as I did so he wrapped his arms around me, rolling me over so he was above me. I gasped at his quick movements.

"And I love you Jessica Jung. Always & Forever," he copied. HE WAS AWAKE? I could feel my cheeks burning up. "Sehun? What the hell? You're awake?!" I practically yelled. He smiled his amazing smile that I loved.

"Have been for awhile," he said never taking his eyes off me. I gulped. HE WAS FREAKING AWAKE THE WHOLE TIME! Panic ran through my body. "How long have you been awake?" I asked, hearing the desperation in my voice. He pretended to think and smirked. Oh crap.

"Well I heard you say something I didn't quite understand at first then you started touching my face and then you told me you loved me," he said smiling down at me. I sighed a breath of relief. Yes! He hadn't heard my question. I realized that he was still grinning down at me and I gave him a funny look.

"What?" I asked. "Nothing..." he said, though their was mischieve in his voice. I rolled my eyes at him and put my hands on his chest pushing him away but I was too weak.

"Sehun get off me," I said still pushing him away. He simply shook his head. I sighed heavily. "Sehun!" I said my voice getting louder. "Jessica!" He mimicked back. Gosh he was a child at times. I pushed with all my strength but he was still on top of me.

"UGH!!" I screamed. He lauged at me and I glared at him. "Aw, is someone angry?" He asked using a child's voice. I didn't look at him. Instead I looked ANYWHERE but at HIM! "I think she is..." he cooed.

"SHE is not talking to you," I said, looking out the window but it was kinda hard with Sehun's shoulder in my way. "I know what'll cheer her up..." Sehun said his voice trailing. I gulped. "No...no.. no.." I said but it was already to late.

He started tickling me and I laughed like crazy. He started tickling me harder and I literally almost peed my pants. "STOP! Sehun!! I have to pee!!!" I screamed. He laughed at me but didn't stop.

I was about to pee my pants when the door burst open with an angry and confused Krystal. Sehun stopped tickling me the moment she came into the room and sat himself on my bed. I got up from my laying form and waited for her response.

"Sehun? What are you doing here? And with Jessica...on her...bed?" She asked. She made it sound like we did something inappropriate and I rolled my eyes at her thinking. Did she really think me and Sehun would hurt her? Sehun seemed annoyed too because he gave me his 'annoyed' look.

"What are you implying Krys?" Sehun asked. His voice was low but I knew he was trying not to yell. "No-nothing. It just didn't look right..." Krystal said suddenly acting afraid. I decided this was my opprotunity to speak.

"Nothing happened Krystal. But...I told Sehun everything. About Daddy," I said. Krystal tensed up and looked at me with wide eyes. "You did?" She asked shocked. I nodded my head slowly and sat on the bed with Sehun by my side. Everything in the room was silent. Krystal came beside me and hugged me gently.

"It must've been hard. I'm sorry Jess. But its better if we don't think about it. I mean...were better off without him...right?" she asked. I closed my eyes tight to prevent more tears. Did she really think we were better off without daddy. I mean I know he left us and all but he's still our dad and I love him. I always will no matter what pain he caused me to have.

"Yea Krys...I guess," I said sadly. Sehun took my hand from the other side and squeezed it. I opened my eyes to look at him and found him looking at me. His eyes were a little red and his hair was messy from all over. But nonetheless, he still looked amazingly gorgeous. I smiled a weak smile to him and he returned it. Krystal must've noticed our moment because she cleared rather loudly.

"Sehun, we have to start talking about wedding arrangements soon. Why don't we do it tonight?" She asked Sehun who was still looking at me. "Krystal we decided our wedding to be after we graduate. That's not until 8 months from now. I think we're fine," he said rubbing his eyes. I didn' want to be in the middle of they're discussion, especially if it was about they're wedding.

Krystal's jaw dropped as she stepped in front of Sehun. "Exactly my point Sehun! We only have 8 months! 8 months! We need EVERYTHING to be absolutely PERFECT. We need to start now. The sooner the better," she said grabbing his arm and leading him out my door but he stopped in his tracks.

"I don't want too Krys. And besides, Jessica and I already have plans," he said, letting go of her hand. Krystal looked at him shocked as did I. Its not that Sehun couldn't defend himself, he could, but he never EVER said no to Krystal and now he was.

"So your plans with Jessica are more important than OUR WEDDING?" she shrieked. I covered my ears. I already had a massive migrane, I didn't need Krystal to make it more. I groaned. 

"Sehun, its fine. Just go with Krystal. Besides...I'm not really up for a sleepover anyways," I said lying to his face. Of course he could see right through me.

"No Jess. I want too. Krystal is just going to have to accept the fact that I already made plans. Can you do that Krys?" Sehun asked turning his head towards her. She looked like she was about to explode. "I guess I'm not important to you as Jessica is! Why didn't you just ask her to marry you! There's obviously something going on between the two of you! So here take this and get out of my life!" She yelled throwing her engagement ring at Sehun's chest. She stomped out of my room and slammed her door shut.

Sehun stood there for a while not saying anything but quietly picked up Krystal's ring. "Sehun...Krystal doesn't mean what she said. She's just mad and-" "No Jess. She meant every word of it. If she doesnt want to get married then fine. I'm tired of arguing and letting her get her way. She needs to learn that not everything can. I love her but if she can't except the fact that I say no then what's the point of getting married. I don't want to argue with her for the rest of my life," he said laying down on my bed. He looked so vulnerable and weak and I felt bad. He loved her and Krystal walked out on him.

"I'm going to go talk to Krystal," I said getting up from the bed.

"Jess...don't. Its our problem not yours," Sehun said his eyes fixed on the ceiling. "She's my sister Sehun. And your my best friend. You two are the most important people in my life. I can't stand to see you two miserable. Just let me talk to her, I know she'll understand," I said making my way to my door.

"You can't always fix everything Jessica," he said sitting up looking at me. I sighed. "No I can't. But I can at least try." I said. He looked at me thoughtfully making his way towards me.

"Have I told you that you're the most amazing person I've ever met?" He asked me, his face inches from me. I nodded my head yes fearing that if I talk it would be gibberish. He smiled down at me and hugged me.

"I'm going to go talk to her," he said letting go of me and making his way out the door. I nodded and watched his retreating figure leave, like I always did.
 
Sehun P.O.V.
"You can't always fix everything Jessica," I said sitting up from her bed. She stopped walking and sighed at the door.

"No I can't. But I can at least try," she said quietly. I looked at her in admiration. Of course Jessica would always want to fix everything. She was so sweet and kind and always thinking of others. This wasn't even her argument and she still wanted to fix things between me and Krystal. God she wa amazing.

"Have I told you that you're the most amazing person I've ever met?" I asked her making my way towards her small figure. She smiled lightly and I hugged her automatically. I knew I had to make things right with Krystal. Jessica was right. I was still crazy about her no matter how irrational she could be.

"I'm going to go talk to her," I said leaving Jessica's embrace. I felt empty as I did but shook that thought away and made my way out her door. I could hear Krystal's sniffles as I stood outside her door. I knocked on it quietly.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" she screamed. I sighed quietly. "C'mon Krys. Let me in," I said. She stopped sniffling and opened the door a little. Mascara tears were running down her face and for the first time ever she looked...awful.

"What? Now you want to apologize? Well its too late Sehun! Like I said before I never want to see you again! Leave me alone!" she said closing the door in my face but I stopped her. I made my way into her room and shut the door behind me. Krystal seemed suprised.

"What part of get out of my life did you not under-" I didn't let her finish her sentence because I crashed my lips on hers instantly. I knew she loved it when I kissed her and I sure as hell loved it too. I loved her like crazy and I wasn't going to let her go. And she kissed me back.

"I love you Krystal. So much baby. But you need to understand that not everything can go your way. I want to make this work. I want to marry you. Do you think you can work with me to make this work?" I asked her praying that she'd say yes.

"Of course I do Sehun. I love you too. Its just...." she trailed but didn't continue. I got off of her and looked at her. "Its just what?" I asked. She suddenly looked nervous.

"I don't know if I should tell you..." she said, averting her eyes from mine. "Why not?" I asked. "You might get mad..." she said, wiping her mascara tears away only to smear her eyes even more.

"Krystal you can tell me anything," I said taking her hands in mine. She sighed. "I feel that you and Jessica have feelings for each other. As in feelings more than a best friend should. I know it sounds stupid and I know I look like a jealous girlfriend right now but take it from my point of view ok? If I had a best friend that was a guy and you found me in the bed with him being tickled...honestly what would you do?" She asked me. I didn't even need to think about that.

"I"d kill him," I said.  "Exactly. I know you and Jessica have been friends for like forever but...Sehun...can I ask you a question?" She asked seriously. I nodded and waited for her question. She didn't say anything at first making the quiteness unbearable but then she suddenly blurted out:

"DoyouhavefeelingsforJessica?!"


TA DAAAAAAAA! Cliffhanger! I love you guys, and you should know it! And as for you who wants Kai to appear, he'll be back next chapter! Stay tune!<3