Chapter 2

Its you, Sehun-ah [Hiatus]
Jessica's POV
 
I forced out a laugh and began walking in sync with them. I noticed that Sehun was smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile back. Oh God, how I loved him. "Yah! What was all the screaming and shouting this morning?" Krystal asked as we got into Sehun's car.
 
He had gotten it for his 18th birthday and of course being me, I smiled at the memory of Sehun's face when his parents gave him the keys.
 
"Earth to Jess!!" I blinked a couple times before shaking my head. "What?" I asked dumbly while blushing for being caught daydreaming about Sehun. I heard him silently laugh at my embarresing moment, which in return made me blush even harder.
 
"So, who's the lucky dude that has you daydreaming and blusing early this morning?" Krystal asked. By this time, I knew that my face was tomato red.
 
"Krys! Nobody, of course! Its just that I was thinking that is all." I asked avoiding both Krystal and Sehun's eye contact. Although it was very hard, as I
could feel Sehun's gaze boring through my skin.
 
"Hmmm..." Krystal said unconvinced. I rolled my eyes and played the 'im not interested in guys' role. "You know I don't like anyone so quit insisting that I'm always keeping my love life a secret cause, as we all know, I have no love life right now and I'm happy with that." I lied.
 
Of course I wanted a love life, who wouldn't? Every girl dreams of finding their perfect man, holding her in his arms, having a perfect fairytale happen to them. I sighed looking down. I was a pathetic loser. I've never ever in my entire life have had a love life. No one would ever see me as one to love.
 
Heck, not even Sehun could see that I've loved him for 6 years. I was just the boring sporty girl who would be considered one of the guys for the rest of her life. I must've had a painful expression on my face because the next thing I knew Krystal was giving me hug.
 
"Aw, Jess, I was kidding. I'm sorry if I made you angry or upset. I didn't mean to. You know I love you right? And any guy would be lucky to date you. Your talented, athletic, you've got a great sense of humor, and your gorgeous!" I laughed at her last part which made her crinkle her eyebrows in confusion.
 
"Don't tell me you don't think you're beautiful?"
 
I bit my lip while shrugging my shoulders. Of course I wasn't beautiful. If anyone was beautiful it was Krystal and everyone knew that.
 
"It doesn't matter. Lets just go." I said getting tired of the conversation. I didn't want to continue talking about looks, personalities and girly things. It would only make me think of the reasons why I hang around guys than girls but most importantly why guys don't see me as the 'ideal' type. Because I'll always be considered 'one of the guys.'
 
"Jess, wait." It was Sehun's voice this time. For a moment I forgot he was here and I closed my eyes not wanting to see him.
 
How could I? I would never be anything but a best friend to him. I knew he was going to tell me the same thing Krystal did. The 'any guy would be lucky to date you' speech and I was tired of it.
 
"Sehun, please, I don't want to talk about it. Lets just go, we're already late for school." I knew he understood that I didn't want to talk about it. He knew me better than anyone else. He noddded his head accepting my plea and got inside his car. Krystal, of course, didn't move in inch.
 
"We'll talk later. okay? I want to know what's going on with you." I sighed, an exaggerated sigh, but nodded my head okay and quickly got into the car. The ride to school wasn't awkward but it wasn't normal either, I guess it was just off. Normally, I'm not this moody and depressed but today I was.
 
I didn't talk at all during the car ride but I could feel Sehun's gaze on me through the rear view mirror. I did my best to try and avoid him but his gaze bore through my skin.
 
Once Sehun parked his car in the school parking lot, I ran out and made my way towards the school entrance. I saw the guys hanging by the stairs but I didn't feel like talking to them at the moment so I just waved at them and made my way towards my locker. They didn't seem to mind, for they just waved back and went back to talking to eachother.
 
As I opened my locker I quickly looked for my History book and folder. I was hoping to make it to the class early in hopes of avoiding Sehun and Krystal but of course fate had it another way.
 
"Sica-ah, what's wrong?" Sehun asked, suddenly appearing at my locker. "You should be with Krystal right now." I said taking out my History book and folder, avoiding his gaze.
 
"She's fine. I'm worried about you, she is too. Please tell me what's wrong." At that moment I decided to look at him, which I shouldn't have. His eyes held deep concern and worry and they bore into my eyes.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I'm going to my History class, I'll see you at lunch." I told him while closing my locker. I was about to leave but he held my wrist.
 
Sparks ran through my arm and body at his touch against my skin. "Your lying to me. Why?" He wasn't going to give up. I knew that. He was worried about me, but I couldn't tell him why I was upset. I sighed defeatedly.
 
"I can't explain it, okay? I just can't. You wouldn't understand anyways." I yanked my wrist out of his embrace and made my way to my history class. I sat in the chair as others began to walk in. I knew that today was going to be a very long day.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii guyssss! I've been busy with school, and I kinda dont have time to update, sorry. But~ its Sunday, and I have to update for you guys hahaha. So sorry Its not good or not interesting, I kinda had a writer's block too *sigh*
Oh! And Krystal is older here, so Krys are the unnie here hehehe. Enjoy!^^