Chapter 3

Its you, Sehun-ah [Hiatus]
Jessica's P.O.V
 
The day didn't seem to drag on as much as the bell rang signalling lunch. I knew Krystal and Sehun would look at me funny or ask me questions. I sighed thinking of today's morning incident. Maybe I did over react. I should be happy that both Sehun and Krystal are happy and just put aside my feelings towards him.
 
'You know you can't' a voice echoed in the back of my head. 'Of course I can' I yelled back at the voice which I knew was totally stupid. As I was having a complete argument in my brain I realized that I had paid for my food and was making my way towards our table.
 
Usually its the guys a.k.a my EXO boys, Sehun and Krystal. I saw Krystal and Sehun laughing, being all lovey dovey, and the boys being, well, idoits, as always. 'My idiots'. I smiled at that thought and sat down in front of Krystal and Sehun. They immediatley stopped talking as I sat down and looked at me with concerned looks. I decided to ignore their looks.
 
"Hey guys," I said as if nothing happened this morning. The boys said their 'heys' and went back to being idiots. As Krystal and Sehun said nothing I decided to eat my food, but it wasn't comfortable, as they just kept looking at me. I couldn't take it anymore!
 
"Guys I'm fine. I'm sorry I over reacted this morning. I just wasn't in the best mood. But I'm fine, really. So please stop staring at me like that." They didn't talk at first but then Krystal smiled buying evey word I said.
 
"That's a relief. I'm glad your feeling better." I smiled at my sister and looked at Sehun, who still wore the same concerned experession on his face he had this morning at my locker. I knew he didn't by my words and I gave him a half smile. I went back to eating my food, getting into a better mood but it suddenly dissappeared when Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai sat down next to me.
 
"Hey Sehun. Practice next week for football, don't forget." Kim Jongin, also known as the Biggest Player ever and Sehun's best guy friend. I rolled my eyes as I heard his voice. I despised Kai. Me and him were the biggest enemies at Seoul High School. Not for Sehun, but for sports. He knew that I was in every guy sport there was and he tried to make it competition. He had to pick on a girl to show his skills? Well he messed with the wrong girl!
 
"Nice to know," I said smiling. This was going to be fun. "Did you hear me say Jessica?" He asked clearly not looking at me but rather at Sehun. "Do I look like I care what you said? I'm coming and that's final" I got up and threw my trash away, not having an appetite anymore.
 
"Jessica, football isn't for girls. You should be joining to the dance team or cheerleading team for God's sakes. Act like a freaking girl once in a while. Maybe then you'll find a guy who would go out with you!"
 
THATS IT!!
 
I punched his face, and got on top of him. "FREAKING JERK!" I said in between punches. Everyone in the lunch room was crowding us. I could hear Krystal yelling my name but I didn't care! Kai asked for it and I was not gonna let him get away with it. Finally the principal came and broke it between me and Kai. Kai had blood coming down his nose and had bruises on his right cheek. I on the other hand just had my messy bun all over the place.
 
"The two of you in my office, NOW!"
 
Oh god, this day was getting full of suprises.

After Krystal had told the principal the whole truth, I was not at all suspended. Instead I got 2 weeks of detention which I knew I could live with. It was the end of the day already and I made my way to my locker. People gave me high fives and smiles in the halls which brightened my day.

"What were you thinking?" Krystal asked me as we made our way to Sehun's car. I shrugged my shoulders. "He asked for it Krys, what was I suppose to do? Let him get away with it? Hell no!" I was a little angry at Krystal for not appreciating that I kicked the crap out of Kai after what he told me today.

"You could have handled the situation better......but it was so freaking cool the way you beat the crap out of him! HE TOTALLY DESERVED IT!!" I laughed at that and hugged Krystal.

We got to the car and I saw that Sehun was looking at me differently. Then he started laughing. "Whats so funny babe?" Krystal asked giving Sehun a kiss on his cheek. "My girl best friend beating the crap out of my guy best friend." I smiled and laughed along with him.

"Hey he desereved it!" I said. "That you are right about. I was about to knock him out but YOU beat me to it!" He said pointing a finger at me. I realized that he was walking towards me and then he was right in front of me. I was still smiling like a maniac from laughing and so was he. We stayed that way for a moment, then suddenley he hugged me. I hugged him back, loving the feeling of being in his arms. He smelled wonderful and I didn't want to ever let him go.
 
"What he said wasn't true, you know." He whispered in my ear. I shivered at that moment. "He wouldn't have said it, if it weren't true." I whispered back, this time my smile gone.
 
Sehun pulled away from our hug and looked at me. I didn't want to look at him but he put a finger under my chin making me bore into those dark brown (idk hun's eye color lol) beautiful eyes. He didn't say anything but just looked at me. The moment seemed so perfect so right. I closed my eyes savoring it.
 
"You truly are beautiful." Sehun said making me snap my eyes open. I didn't know what he said was just my imagination or daydreams, or if he really did say that. "What?" I asked him. He smiled and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.
 
"I said, you truly are beautiful, Jessica. You're amazing in everyway and I don't understand why you can't see that. Its one of the reasons why you're my best
friend."
 
Best Friend.
 
Only a Best Friend.
 
I closed my eyes accepting the fact that I was merely Oh Sehun's best friend and nothing more. I sighed one last time and opened my eyes.
 
"Always Best Friends."