Chapter 7

Its you, Sehun-ah [Hiatus]

"Unnie, Suzy's a great liar, don't let her get to you. What she said wasn't true. And Sehun would never cheat on you. Trust me, you've made him a changed man. He loves you too much to ever lose you. You know that right?" It hurt me to say the truth but anybody could truely see that Sehun was madly in love with Krystal. 

He had been since the moment he laid eyes on her. Krystal merely nodded yes and pulled away from me. Her make up was a little smeared but she still looked beautiful no matter what. "You know sometimes I think he'll leave me." Krystal whispered. I looked at her in disbelief. Why on earth would she think that.

"Why would you think that? Unnie! Sehun is crazy about you! He's been in love with you since I first introduced you guys." I said trying to make her feel better, but it was only hurting my heart in return. She half smiled and wiped a tear that rolled down her cheek.

"I know this may sound crazy but sometimes I think he'll leave me for....you.." she said not daring to look at me. Okay now I was clearly going crazy. Sehun leave HER for ME?

"Krys, please tell me your joking." I said seriously. "Jess, don't play dumb. You two are so close, it scares me sometimes. You guys sometimes act like a couple and I can see how much he loves you. EVERYONE can see it, except you two. When I first moved here, I thought for sure you two were together but everyone told me all you guys were was best friends."

I stood there as shocked as ever. Did everyone know that I loved him? Did he love me? My heart accelerated at the thought of Sehun loving ME! But my hopes died down as I saw Krystal looking at me. I clearly saw the pain she had telling me what she thought of me and Sehun.

"Unnie-ah, I'm so sorry. I never meant to make you feel jealous, hurt, or scared. Why didn't you tell me? Or Sehun? We could have done something about it." Krystal looked at me with a smile.

"You'd do that for me?" She asked. "I'd do anything for you, you're my sister," she hugged me as I said those words and I couldn't help but hug back. I knew that at this moment, Krystal was filled with joy and happiness. I, on the other hand, was filled with pain and sorrow.

"Jess, you are the best! But I could never make you stop being friends with Sehun. I know how much he means to you....and I know how much you mean to him." She said the last part with a hint of sadness.

"Krys, have you told Sehun any of this?" I asked. She violently shook her head no. "NO! And please DON'T tell him. I don't want him thinking that I'm jealous of your relationship with him too. He'd definetly dump me." She said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh, unnie, Sehun would never in a millon years dump you," I said meaning every word. "I hope you're right." Krystal said. I took this opprotunity to take her to the bathroom and clean her makeup.

"So what are you going to do about Sehun?" I asked. Sooner or later she'd have to face him. I looked at Krystal who was looking at me like she had a secret. "What?" I asked. "Well....." she started. "Yea?" I said.

"I was hoping you could possibly talk to him for me. Just to get him in a calmer softer mood. Tell him I'm sorry and that I really want to talk to him. He's not answering any of my calls or texts. And I know he'll talk to you." I looked at Krystal who was looking at me desperatly. I knew I had to help her and Sehun. 

They were crazy for eachother, and I didn't want to see them miserable without one another. "You can count one me, sis," I said to Krystal. She smiled while giving me a hug. I felt something vibrate in my sweats and pulled out my cell phone checking to see who it was. I looked at Krystal and smiled.

"Its Sehun," I said. Apart of me was smiling because he texted me while the other half was for helping Krystal. I read the text out loud so Krystal could hear. "Hey can't pick you up today. Sorry. Hope its okay. Meet you at school, need to talk to you. Please."

I looked up at Krystal who was smiling like crazy. "Perfect," she said. And like that we were off to school.