Chapter 15

Its you, Sehun-ah [Hiatus]

Jessica's POV

“Sehun! SHUT UP ALREADY WILL YOU?! I’m coming home okay? Happy now?” I snapped hanging up the phone. I slammed the phone on the table and stared at it for the longest time. I didn’t understand what was happening. I just had a freaking moment with Kai. Come to think of it, I’ve had quite a few moments with Kai. What was happening?

“Jung, are you ok?” Kai asked. His voice was so near, I had forgotten that I was so close to him. I looked up at him and smiled a light smile. “Fine Kim. That was freaking hilarious what you did!” I said, giving him a high-five. He smiled and leaned into the booth.

“It was fun doing it. God, I never knew Sehun could be so….” he trailed searching for the right word. “Demanding?” I said. He nodded his head. “Yeah. Bet he’s gonna give you hell when you get home,” he said laughing. I laughed with him.

“It was worth it,” I said slumping next to him. We were silent for the next couple minutes, lost in our own thoughts. I was thinking of the stupid moment I shared with Kai when he suddenly nudged me. “So…this was a date to you?” He said, a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth. I rolled my eyes at him. Only he would remember and take it seriously.

“It was a joke Kim. Get over it,” I said laughing. “You want to make it a real one?” He asked sitting up and staring me straight in the eye. He looked eager, too eager, and I laughed at him. “Its late don’t you think?” I said, looking outside to see it was pitch black. I quickly checked my phone and noted that Kai and I had been here for 3 hours. Boy does time go fast when your having a good time. Or if your with Kai, that stupid voice said in my head. I shook my head.

“No worries. There’s always tomorrow. Or the day after that or the day after that or the day after-” “I get it, you don’t have to keep saying that,” I said, stopping him. “So what do you say?” Kai asked me. I looked at him for a long time. Did I want to go on a date with Kai? I had never ever gone a date before. But being with Kai was comfortable, more comfortable then I ever would have imagined. I actually enjoyed being with him, because he made me laugh. As I looked at his beautiful face I couldn’t help but smile at him.

“Its not a date,” I said, getting up from the booth, shoving my cell phone into my pocket. He followed after me, holding his hands up in the air. “Whatever you say, Jung,” he told me, pulling the door open for me as we walked outside. I smiled at him before looking up at the beautiful stars. I knew I wanted to stay a little longer and watch the stars but I had to get going. It was a one hour drive, and I was not looking forward to it.

“Well I had a good time Kim,” I said. He looked down at me with a dazzling smile. “Me too,” he said. I waved a bye to him as I made my way to my car. “Wait!” He called out to me. I turned around fast and was shocked when I found him so close to me. Why was I feeling this way. It was FREAKING Kai!

“Yea?” I asked, too dazed. “When’s that date of ours?” He asked, a smirk on his face. I pushed him away from me and pretended to think. “Whenever you want, duh!” I said. I turned away from him but of course he held me back. Small tingles ran up my arm from his touch. What the heck was happening?

“I’m going to take you up for that offer,” he whispered close to me. I shivered and closed my eyes at what he made me feel. I cleared my throat as I realized what I was doing. “What everr you say, Kim,” I said, copying the same phrase he told me just minutes ago. I couldn’t believe that I was going to go on a freaking date with Kai. Not even a month ago I hated the guys guts but now…now he made me feel…special.

****

Sehun’s P.O.V.

She was with a guy. My Jessica. My innocent Jessica…was on a…date. A DATE! She never dated. EVER! And if she was she would have told me. At least that’s what I thought she would have done. Who could this guy be? I tried thinking of every guy at our school that showed an interest in Jessica. But it was very hard because every guy at our school was interested in Jessica. But being Jessica, she never noticed and I was grateful for it. I didn’t want her dating others. No one would ever be good enough to date such a sweet, innocent, beautiful girl like Jessica. She deserved better. Krystal was with her mom in the kitchen as I walked in. They both stopped talking as I entered.

“Well? Where the hell is she?” Krystal asked, upset. I sighed. “She’s on…a…date,” I said, hating the last word that came out of my mouth. What was she even doing on her date? Both Mrs. Jung and Krystal stared at me with wide eyes.

“I’m sorry did you just say Jessica is on a date? As in a DATE date! Like boyfriend girlfriend date!?” Krystal said, shocked as ever. “Is there any other kind?” I asked, irritated. “I’m sure it was a friend date,” Mrs. Jung said waving her hand in the air as if Jessica being on a date didn’t bother her. I stared at her in shock. Was it just me that was bothered by this?

“FINALLY! Jessica HAS A MAN!” Krystal yelled dancing in the kitchen like crazy. She was happy about this? “What is wrong with the two of you? Jessica is out on a date with God knows who, and it doesn’t bother either one of you?” I asked, incredibly. They stared at me as if I was insane. “Well its her life Sehun. She can go on a freaking date if she wants. I mean, c’mon she’s seventeen! Seventeen! She’s not a little girl anymore. I’m pretty sure she can handle herself,” Krystal said eating an apple. Of course she would think that.

“Sehun, dear, I know your worried about her but Krystal is right. She’s not a little girl anymore. Its fine if she goes on a date. You should be happy for her, not upset. She’s supported you in all your girlfriends, why not support her too?” Mrs. Jung asked me, tugging at my arm. I sighed and closed my eyes. She was right. But why did it bother me so much to know that Jessica was on a date. It was just a date! So why was I so angry?

“You’re right Mrs. Jung. I’ll try,” I said giving her my best smile. She smiled and excused herself to go to bed. Krystal and me decided to watch T.V. I wasn’t really watching, but rather grew anxious while waiting on Jessica. When was she going to get here? She had hung up on me a half our ago and she still wasn’t here. Where could she have gone?

I looked down to a sleeping Krystal and carried her to her bedroom. I knew I wasn’t going to leave, so I made myself comfortable on the couch waiting until Jessica showed up. I flipped through channels endlessly for about another half hour until I heard her car pull up in the drive way. I turned off the T.V. and watched closely from the window as she stepped out. She was wearing her pajamas and her hair was messy. Messier than usual. Yep that was definitely Jessica.

Never caring what she looked like in public. I smiled at that. I decided to stay in the living room and wait until she’d notice me. I heard her open the front door and step in quietly. She put her cell phone down on the table and the lights. She screamed when she saw me.

“OHMYGOSH! You freakin scared me! Don’t ever do that again!” She said throwing a pillow at me. I didn’t move an inch. Instead I stared her down. I scared her? Did she not know how much she had scared the hell out of me?

“Where were you?” I asked her. She sighed and looked at me seriously. I hated when Jessica and I were like this. “I told you. On a date. End of story,” she said walking to the kitchen. I followed behind her. She took out orange juice from the fridge and gulped the little bit that was in the carton.

“I heard you. But what I want to know it why?” I asked, leaning my body on the cabinets. She threw the carton away and glared at me. “What?” She yelled. She was yelling at me? I should be the one yelling at her. She went on a freaking date without telling me!

“Why you went on a date!” I shouted. She rolled her eyes at me and walked away. I stepped ahead of her. I wasn’t going to let her go. “Move,” she said not looking at me but at my chest, since I was a head taller then her. I sighed and brought my hands up to her face. I looked at her beautiful brown eyes.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I whispered. She closed her eyes and drew away from me. “I don’t need to tell you everything I do, Sehun,” she said crossing her arms. I sighed. “No you don’t. But when it comes to you dating, you do,” I said. She looked at me as if I was crazy.

“I’m a big girl Sehun. I can take care of myself okay? I don’t need to tell you when I’m going on a date or not. Your just going to have to accept the fact that I am. Like it or not,” she said turning around and making her way up the stairs. I followed her as she made her way to her room. She took of her shoes angrily and plopped herself on the bed.

“You scared the hell out of me,” I said, making her look at me. Her eyes seemed to soften. “I did?” She asked, innocently. I smiled at that. I loved it when she showed her innocence.

“Like crazy. I didn’t know if you were with a good guy or not. That’s why I get like this. Jess, I can’t stand anybody hurting you, or touching you, or even…kissing you. Your so innocent that they would take advantage of you. Let me tell you, guys are only after one thing, and once they get it, they break your heart,” I said, sitting myself next to her legs. She sat up and took my hand.

“Look, Sehun, I appreciate you caring for me so much, but, this is life. People are going to disappoint me and there’s probably going to be a guy that breaks my heart but that’s just how life it is. You’ve got to live it to experience it. I hope you understand,” she said.

God, I couldn’t believe how amazing this girl before me was. I smiled at her and hugged her. 

“I understand…I guess. But I swear if anyone hurts you, you come and tell me and I’ll straighten them out,” I said. She laughed in my arms but laid herself back down again. “Don’t worry Sehun, I’d tell you in a second,” she said closing her eyes. She looked absolutely beautiful and I couldn’t take my eyes off her.

“Sehun…” she murmured, sleep already consuming her. “Yea?” I asked. “Can…you…turn…off…the….lights..?” she said already sleeping. I kissed the top of her forehead and turned off the lights. I looked at her for a couple of more minutes just mesmerizing her features though I knew them by heart. God, how I loved Jessica. I decided it was time to go home, it was already getting late. I turned around and looked at my best friend one last time.

“I love you Jessica,” I whispered before leaving her room.


TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!  I just can't wait to update it, so yeah, I already updated it! See you later on the next chapter!^^