Chapter 10

Its you, Sehun-ah [Hiatus]
YAYYYY! I'm finally backkkk! And I'm done with all the problems and hectic schedule that I got. Sooo, enjoy this chapter, and please stay with me till the end guys. And I'm really sorry about the late replying comments, because I'm updating this on my phone:(( Enjoy!
 
 
Jessica P.O.V.
 
The entire day of school was a non-stop talk of Sehun's proposal to Krystal. Every class room I went would talk about that. I just stayed quiet during those times, it was hard enough just listening to it. I literally wanted to run out of my classes everytime I heard word about it.
 
In one of my classes, a group of guys, came up to me. I talked to them once in a while, during sport seasons, but other than that, I didn't really know them. Donghae, one of them, sat in the seat next to me, silently checking me out. I rolled my eyes at his failure of attempt to keep it hidden.
 
"What do you want Hae?" I hissed. I wasn't really in the mood to talk anything right now. The only focuse I had right now was getting through the day. Donghae merely smiled at me, probably thinking that he was fooling me with his charm he had on all the girls but he was failing.
 
"Jung, how you doing today?" he asked, trying to make small talk. I rolled my eyes again knowing what he was trying to do. "I'm not interested, so back away right now," I said through gritted teeth, He didn't seem to get my message as he traced lines up and down my arm. Okay now I was pissed.
 
Who does he think he is touching me? I slapped his arm away, hard, and gave him my coldest death glare. He seemed to get the message now, and moved to the opposite side of the classroom, away from me. I then focused my attention on the boring white board.

Jessica's POV

I thought that the incident with Donghae was the only thing that was off about the day. But as I made my way down the hall to my locker, I noticed that today had been a totally weird day. Guys stared at me constantly down the halls, with lust in their eyes. I told them to leave me alone but they just merely laughed at me, and winked walking away.

I walked to my locker, confusion running through my body. What was up with all the guys today? They weren't like this before, so why now?

I was so involved in my thoughts that I didn't notice there was a yellow caution sign in front of me, caution for wet floors. When I did realize it too late, I slipped in mid air, closing my eyes tight, waiting for my hurtful fall, but to my supirse, it never came.

I opened my eyes slowly only to find myself staring up into a beautiful pair of hazel eyes. Kai's arms were around my waist, his faces inches away from mine. We were so close I could feel his warm breath on my neck. It made me shiver and I didn't know why.

Since when did Kai make me feel nervous around him? I realized that he was now smiling down at me.

"Just can't get enough of me, huh, Jung," he said, cockyness in his voice, his lips still showing his dazzling smile. I couldn't help but notice that he looked even more handsome then he did this morning. I shook my head as I thought that.

What was I thinking? This was Kim Jongin I was talking about. Even though we had a cat-small-talk-fight early this morning, he would always be the same Kai.

"In your dreams Kim," I replied, with a slight smile on my face. I slowly got out of his embrace, only making me realize that I actually liked the feeling of being in his arms. I shook my head once more at that thought. 
 
I quickly grabbed my folders and binders that had fallen out of my hands. To my suprise, Kai bent down next to me and helped me. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to ask him.
 
"What's up with everyone being nice to me today?" I didn't know why I blurted out the question. It was just bothering me all day.
 
Kai seemed to understand what I was talking about but didn't say anything. Instead he just grabbed my hand leading me to my locker. I didn't push him to answer me but follow quietly behind him. I noticed then that I didn't complain to Kai when he grabbed my hand, and for some reason I didn't want to let go. Okay you are defintely going crazy Jess, I told myself.
 
I then noticed the stares people were giving me and Kai at the sight of us holding hands in the hallway.
 
What were they thinking? Did they think I was his next target? I sighed to myself and thought for a moment. Who cares what they thought.
 
Kai was my friend now, I didn't have to answer to anybody. I was done caring what people thought, from now on I was going to do what I wanted, it was time for me to be happy. I smiled to myself, as I stood in front of my locker.
 
Kai was leaning on the one next to mine. He really was handsome, I wondered why I never noticed before. He noticed me staring at him, and I blushed looking away. I could see from the corner of my eyes his lips forming into a smile. A giggle escapes my mouth as I turn to face him again. I then give him a confuse look.
 
"What?" He suddenly asks. I roll my eyes, knowing that I have to give him a hint. I scan the hallway around my locker, hoping he gets the message. I assume he doesn't because he looks around the hallway with me, a bit confused. 
 
I can't take it anymore, I burst out laughing making him look at me, confusion written all over his face. To my suprise, he starts laughing with me. Soon both of us are laughing OVER NOTHING!
 
"What are you still doing here?" I asked him, which was the message I was trying to send him. I grab my binders out of my locker, stuffing them in my back pack not caring that it could ruin my papers.
 
He shruggs his shoulders making me roll my eyes at him. I was glad it was the weekend. I sigh, a happy sigh, while closing my locker. I look up at Kai to find him staring at me. I blush, slightly, and half smile at him.
 
"You gonna stare at me all day or are you gonna get your stuff too?" I asked him. He lets out a light laugh, grabbing my hand again, leading me to his locker.
 
People continued to stare at us, mostly girls who were giving me death glares. Kai must've noticed too because he gently squeezed my hand that was in his.
 
"Ignore them," Kai said to me, giving me a dazzling smile. When we reached his locker, a group of girls were waiting for him. I hear him groan as we approach them, and I bit my lip to hold back my laughter.
 
Kai seemed to noticed for he nudged me making me stumble badly. He laughed, loudly, at my stumbleness, but grabbed my waist to support me.
 
"Afternoon ladies," Kai said, to my suprise, acting like a gentlemen. The girls suddenly pushed themselves on him, making me stumble out of his embrace. He was pressed up against the lockers while the girls begged him to take them back. I roll my eyes at the pitiful sight.
 
"Girls, please, give the guy a break," I said, gently pulling each girl off of him. They give me death glares while I roll my eyes at them. "Now, Girls, no need to be rude. Kai is going to make a decision on which one of you he'll choose. But you have to wait till Monday," I finished as Kai composed himself.
 
The girls squeal in delight, blowing kisses to Kai as they retreat from his locker. I suddenly let out my laugh that I had been holding in, and laughed like crazy. Kai looked down at me, amused. I walk up to him.
 
"That's called communication," I said. He gives me a mischeivous smile, making me wonder what he is thinking. "Oh really? Because I call it Jung being jealous," Kai said grabbing his back pack out of his locker. My smile quickly fades. He was so off. I was not jealous. I roll my eyes at his comment.
 
"Keep dreaming, Kim," I said. We make our to the school parking lot and I see that most of the parking lot is empty. I see in the distance a very happy Sehun and Krystal laughing, while spinning around full of happiness and love.
 
My heart immediatley drops as I see them, tears threatning my eyes all over again. I take in a deep breath, it usually helped me not to cry. Suddenly I feel Kai hold my hand. I look into his beautiful hazel eyes, while a single tear rolls down my cheek. He wipes it away.
 
"Its okay to cry," Kai whispers down at me. Tears threaten my eyes agian, I curse mentally, and look away. No it wasn't okay to cry. It only showed weakness. Its as if Kai knew exactly what I was feeling, when he pulled me into his arms. I felt warmth and peace as he comforted me.
 
"I can't," I whispered back at him. He my hair, not saying anything. We stayed hugging for awhile when I realize Sehun and Krystal are waiting for me. I slowly pull away from Kai and look into his eyes. He tucked a strand of my hair that had fallen out of my messy bun behind my ears.
 
"Thanks Kim," I said, half smiling at him. He looks at me for a moment, and I don't dare take my eyes off his beautiful hazel ones. We stared at each other like forever, but I didn't mind. He whispers bye to me.
 
I look towards Sehun and Krystal to find them staring at Kai and me. I then look back at Kai and he suddenly leans down and kissed my cheek. Me heart accelerates when his lips touced my skin, leaving a tinlgling feeling on it.
 
He waves bye to Sehun and Krystal as he makes his way to his car. When he leaves, I make my way towards Sehun and Krystal. I force out a smile.
 
"Congradulations guys," I said trying my best to sound happy. Krystal's smiles like crazy while looking down at her beautiful engagement ring. She came to me with a huge hug and jumps up and down.
 
"IM GETTING MARRIED, IM GETTING MARRIED!" She sang loudly. I laughed at her crazy reaction but join along with her. I needed to be happy for her. If she was happy then I at least should be happy for her. Sehun smiled down at us, but it didn't reach his eyes. Something was bothering him and I wanted to know what it was.
 
"Hey, Jess, did you know anything about Sehun's proposal?" Krystal asked eyeing me suspicously.
 
"I actually did not, he did it all on his own," I said, smiling at Sehun. He flashes me an amazing smile and my heart flips like crazy.
 
Why did I have to love him so much?
 
Krystal runs up to Sehun kissing him like crazy yelling 'WERE GONNA GET MARRIED!'
 
"Jess?" Krystal asked me as we got into Sehun's car. I look at her seeing her face glow brightly. "Be my maid of honor?" She asked. 
 
My heart dropped as she said that but I pushed my feelings aside smiling at her. "Of course," I said.
 
Be strong Jess, just be strong. Be happy for her, Be happy for Sehun, my mind kept telling me while my heart yelled NO! FIGHT FOR Sehun, DON'T LET HIM GO!
 
I knew I should have listened to my heart but for now I just trusted my mind. I couldn't see Krystal miserable, she loved Sehun, too much. I would give up my own happiness just to see her happy. Because, despite everything, I loved Krystal so much.