Prologue

Its you, Sehun-ah [Hiatus]

Have you ever felt loving for a person that you were willing to do anything for them, even if it made you suffer? Well she have, and not only did it change her life forever, but it made her realize many things in return.

Jessica Jung have always been in love with her best friend, Oh Sehun. They've been best friends since 7th grade when he moved to Seoul, Korea. And since then, they've been inseparable. The very first moment she laid her eyes on him, she fell in love. She know it sounds cheesy or corny, but it is true.

Oh Sehun, somehow, captured Jessica Jung heart like a flash of lightning.

When he first moved to Seoul, he didn't strike out as popular. He was made fun of for being new, for the clothes he wore, and to top it off, his big nerdy glasses. But behind the so called nerd everyone saw, she saw something more, and she fell deeply and hopelessly in love with him.

She became his first and only friend at Seoul High School. A lot of her friends thought she was crazy for befriending a total nerd, but she wasn't the kind of person who cared of what others thought. She was well liked in school, as people called her, the popular. She wasn't one of those preppy stylish chick  that every guys drolled over, but rather the sporty chick who hung out with the guys.

As Jessica started hanging out with Sehun, the guys grew fond of him and thought he was actually decent to hang around. Unexpectedly, they changed his image. He was no longer her nerdy Sehun, but rather turned into a major hottie, that Jessica secretly, always knew he was.

His social status drastically changed and he became one of the most handsome hotties to walk the halls of Seoul High School, and still is to this day. Expect now they're in high school, in their Senior year. And this is where the story begins.


Hi guysss! So this is just a prologue hehehe. And I make Sica kinda tomboy in here, just like before her pre-debut, loved playing soccer hahahaha. And make Sehun the hottie~ so, please wait a little more~