Forty-Second Letter

Even If I Put In My Whole Heart

Meowing Taemin,

Yes, there was something on my face that day. I think my class had been out in the dirt or something... Or maybe I got in a fight. Not so sure anymore. It's old.

Anyway, I don't think Onew appreciates even the thought of being in an envelope. I brought it up to him the other day when I was done with homework and talked to them for a bit. He gave me a mouse-glare. It would have been hilarious, if it hadn't been genuinely terrifying. Sometimes, I feel like he's a lot smarter than he looks.

Of course, maybe chocolate gives mice super-intelligence, so that's where he gets his smartness. I don't know about all of the dog and cat stuff. I wouldn't put it past cats to get diarrhea, though. They're constipated anyway. I mean, have you heard their wake-up calls? Ouch.

If your tutor gives you any trouble, I can help you settle it. Of course, if you simply don't like him, you can talk to your teacher for a new one. Then, if she refuses, I'll help you settle it. And no, I'm not a good tutor. I'm the guy that needs a tutor. Desperately.

Good luck with that move! Since you messed up once, you'll know what you did wrong, right? I hope you'll show it to me one day and then I can tell you how awesome it looks. Just be sure to give gravity a lot of gifts before you try it.

And yes, because you hate it, you are Cinderella. And ninja coins will never defeat me! I have an army of samurai bills.

I'm 186 cm... I tower over you. >:) You shall now fear me and refer to me as "master." Nah, just kidding, but seriously, I'm tall. When I was a kid, I was the shortest one in class, but then puberty became my friend. I'm taller than most of my teachers, which is awesome.

I would willingly hang him by his ankles any time you wish. No one can be allowed to ignore you. It just shouldn't be allowed.

Alright, don't tell me. It's probably none of my business anyway.

Life is good. I just found out that my boss is having another kid, so I'll either be out of work or... Out of work, really. Oh well. I'll pull through. Might have to use some of those ninja coins to rob people, though.

Anyway, anything good happening with you?

Scared of mice,

Minho-hyung