Twenty-Fifth Letter

Even If I Put In My Whole Heart

Minho-hyung,

You're so unappreciative.  I want my nickel back. =.=

Who is Chad Kroger?  I love your lame humor, like I said, but...I don't get that joke.

Neither.  If you have X to the negative square, that means it's 1 over X squared.  Do you understand?  If you have any other questions I'll be glad to answer them to the best of my ability.  No, I don't see why you don't get math, to be honest... ^^;  But you don't see why I don't get English, so I guess we're even.

I'm not playing a game.  I'm not really that nice at all.  I'm glad you think I am though...it makes me kind of happy.  Of course they're not lies!  I wouldn't lie to you, hyung.  I have a two-part policy for my life: don't lie to anyone, and don't go back on my word.  I refuse to make promises that I'm not absolutely certain I can keep.

You don't have to explain; I understand exactly how you feel.  I'm shocked that you said I'm special though.  It's only been, what...twenty or so letters?  But I think I get what you mean.  It's almost like there's this connection.  We just kind of...clicked, you know?  If that makes sense.  And I really hope you'll never decide to stop writing to me, because I enjoy reading your letters.  I look forward to each one, and my parents give me weird looks when I get them because I smile like an idiot...aish, why am I telling you this?

Please don't die in a hole.  I don't want you to die, hole or no hole.  I would be sad. D:

I don't usually get shoved around by crowds.  I just avoid them.  If that ever happens to me though, I'll be sure to try it!  Although it sounds embarrassing, I'll try it because hyung recommended it.

Omo, a smiley face!  I'm so happy! :D  Hyung, you don't have to be badass...I like smileys.  A lot, actually.  They're one of my favorite things in the world.  I wish you would use them more. :)

I'm not out to get you!  Hehe...sorry.  I didn't mean to take those things from you.  I can't really help it, it just...happens.  I wonder what else I can steal from you... ;)

I'm sorry my letters are so boring.  I feel like all I do is respond to what you say, and I don't give you enough to respond to...I tried making jokes but I erased them.  I'm not very funny, like you are. ._.

Your happy dongsaeng,

Taemin

P.S. I was kidding.  Keep the nickel. :)