Thirtieth Letter

Even If I Put In My Whole Heart
My Amazing Dongsaeng,

Okay, so the first thing to plop out of your letter is the quarter. Fair enough. It rolls under the table, so I duck down to pick it up. Upon sitting back up, the back of my head hits the table so hard I actually FACEPLANT on the ground. That hurt, but okay. I sit up again and do it a second time. I'm determined not to do it a third time, so I pull away from the table before sitting up. The back of my head hits the seat of my chair instead, and I finally sit on it only to discover I lost my pen.

I swear, your coins are out to get me.

Anyway, I'm sorry I got you in trouble :( Your brother sounds like the type of douche I used to beat up in the parking lot. Want me to yell at him? Even coming from a piece of paper, I can be very scary.

I LOVE POCKY. It is the only food I can eat nonstop. I literally live on that stuff. My salary is 32.67 won, but I always go home with about 30 won because I spend some on Pocky. Don't tell my umma ;). Maybe if I ever meet you, I can take you out for some Pocky. And pizza, of course, since you seem to like that. And yes, I live for cold pizza an hot coffee. It's the breakfast of amazingness. What kind of pizza do you like? I like the kind with mushrooms because if a fun guy. Get it?

My lameness is crippling...

Hey, I'm not the heaviest sleeper in the world, but I sure as don't get up at three in the morning for nothing. It's pretty out, though. It's already getting cold, which is worrying because my coat's about as thin as an anorexic model in a corset.

If cockroaches ever take over the world, I'll use your deadly coins to destroy them. Hyung will protect you from the evil bugs! The American economy finally does some good... Taemin, you are more important to me than most of the ratasses and tards I have to deal with. My boss and coach and classmates couldn't hold a ing candle to you. As such, you can't be passive. You are amazing. Deal with it.

However, I like my badassness. I need my badassness. My badassness is that thin line between me and getting mugged by the school valedictorian. Yes, he's an . Yes, I have to deal with him. A leather jacket is like his Kryptonite, though.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. Both of mine died a while back, so I get where you're coming from. Do you have a big extended family?

I never watched too many cartoons, but the ones I did watch got me hooked. I loved Tom and Jerry and those other classics. I don't know, maybe I'm just a sadist... What did you like?

So, I sent you a picture. In response to your picture, I just have to say that you are...

Wow. You are wow. Yes, I make it an official adjective because no other word could come close to describing you. You are wow.

However, to break down wow, you are amazing and perfect and really cute. Your hair looks really soft and I wanna touch it and ruffle it so bad. I really can't take my eyes off you. I had to grow another pair of eyes to finish writing this letter. However, you look mopey, so I refuse to accept this as the real you. Smile for hyung and take another one please! I wanna see your smile. And where did you take this? It looks like a couch.

I actually had to debate which picture to send you. I finally chose one that my teacher took of me right before I went onstage to help my class set up for the school play. Of course, I didn't get a part, but I was the muscle of the whole thing. Does that count as "participating" in the play? Before you answer, keep in mind that... Yeah, just answer. I have no backup here...

What's your home life like? Is your family really pushy? What's it like living with a brother? How much older than you is he? Is it just me or do I sound a lot like you did in the first few letters?

...

Is Santa real?

Oh, and I forgot one last one!

What do you want for Christmas?

Your forever lame hyung,

Minho

P.S: I don't know what to write. I just wanted to write one.