Fortieth Letter

Even If I Put In My Whole Heart

Dear Taemin,

You may not have Onew. First of all, he wouldn't fit in an envelope no matter how I try to fit him in. Secondly, at the rate this big guy eats, he'd starve to death before I even get to the post office, unless he eats the envelope first.

I don't really know if chocolate is bad for mice. They've been in my drawer for a while, an they must have lived off of something. Probably tinsel. If they can eat tinsel, chocolate might not be a far stretch.

Tutors aren't so bad. I had one for math once, and she was nice. Of course, most of the sessions didn't really involve as much math as it involved... Never mind. But tutors are great. I hope the one your teacher might assign you is nice. I wish I could help you, but I'm not exactly credible.

I hope you don't hurt yourself when you try that move again. I believe you'll stop chickening out some day. You're not that scared, are you? I've broken my leg three times while riding my motorcycle, and I still love the thing to death. It's all just a matter of believing that you've gotten better at what you're doing.

Haha. The small animal Taemin. I got an image of you sitting under a tree talking to a crowd of bunnies and squirrels like Cinderella. Aish, you can't be that puny, right? How tall are you? You don't look as small as you think you do.

Your family sounds like a bunch of crap. I would set my mice on them if they were attack mice, which they aren't so I won't, but I would if they were. You should use your killer coins to put them in their place. I don't have any siblings, but I'd have a nice time dangling your brother upside down by the ankles. He sounds like a jerk. He doesn't push you around, does he?

You can tell me anything, Tae. I'm all ears (and eyes and a nose and mouth and hair and all of those other body parts, but they don't count). Point is, I'm here for you. It's what friends are for, right? Tell me what's bothering you.

Your chingu-hyung

Minho

P.S. Do you like my selca?


A/N (Vivi) - ALASBKADBK CAN'T WORK THESE STUPID COLORS.

Anyway, so I've sort of kind of maybe lost use of my iPod at night, which is when I do most of my writing. You're gonna see me slow down significantly on all of my stuff >.< parents...

But anyway, comment lots please~ Here, I'll give you a lopsided heart for it: <3

A/N (Rin) - Edited for you c: