Thirty-Second Letter

Even If I Put In My Whole Heart

Dear Taemin,

WAY TO GIVE A GUY A ING HEART ATTACK! Geez, I thought you died or something! Or, on a little less morbid side, I pushed too far into your life and you were like, "GET OUT!" My teacher kinda gave me this, "WTF did you do to the poor kid?" look for a few weeks.

That floor must die. What move were you trying to do? Like, were you trying to do a flip? Aish, next time remember: YOU HAVE ARMS! USE THEM! And you also have a penpal that tacked all of your letters onto his wall and put your picture under that heavy-as- glass thing on his desk, so...

DON'T WORRY ME LIKE THAT!

To all of those douche bags who didn't want to help you write, I hope they'll be happy with a dent in their ing skulls. And OF COURSE I MISSED YOU! Hence the heart attack! I need my wow!

And trust me, you shouldn't be embarrassed of rereading my letters. Like I said, I tacked your letter on my wall. That's mostly because my drawers are a disaster zone of... Yeah, you don't want to know. But I tacked them up, and I put your picture into my desk because I really really really really (times infinity and five hundred) missed you.

You're welcome for the sanity. Thank you for the heart. I'd draw one for you, but I don't want to lose the little bits of masculinity that I still have.

....

Screw it. <3

Don't expect more from me! That was... Bleh.

My Christmas was stupid. I had to buy dinner, and I had to get my family presents, and I didn't get any good gifts. I got a glass jar, so I put your coins in it. The jar was a "family gift." How was yours?

Alright, if you don't want to tell about it, I won't ask. :) And don't worry about boring me. I like reading your letters. I take some to school and read them while the teacher's spouting his/her bull. I swear, once I wrote "Dear Taemin" on the name line of a test. I fixed it though.

And that picture is going in my wallet. You have such a nice smile! Why is it so awesome? You make me feel like a e, little punk! But I like it...

And if you wanna stop sending coins, you can, but personally, I like them. :)

You sound so bouncy and happy now. Are we getting closer, Minnie?

Can I call you Minnie, or is that creepy? Ignore the creepiness or my e instincts. I'm glad you're alright. I missed you a lot. You are one of the people that actually understands me, so thanks for being on the other side.

... I'm just gonna go hang myself for that amount of pure lame...

Your lame pedo hyung,

Minho.