Twenty-Second Letter

Even If I Put In My Whole Heart
My dongsaeng...

That's so weird to write... I'm not used to having a dongsaeng. At all. Not even a little. It's pathetic on so many levels...

Anyway, HOW THE (are you sure you won't give me a penny?) DO YOU WORK WITH THOSE DAMNED (really, it's one cent. Just slip it into the envelope...) LETTERS?! MATH IS ING NUMBERS! IF I WANTED LETTERS I COULD JUST READ ANOTHER BOOK! Not that I wouldn't regardless...

My counsellors are so pissed about my math grades, it's not even funny. If I help you with English, will you help me with math? I'm at the point where a C is like becoming Albert Einstein. You find English hard? I think it's easy. Of course, I'm half American, so I can't really talk.

^ Bow to the lameness of my humor...

Your teacher scolds you for daydreaming? Daydreams are the essence of literature (don't kill me if I spelled that wrong.) and if she wants to blame someone, she can go herself because she must be pretty damn boring. Plus, you seem like a nice kid. I'd even say you sound... Sweet... (I shall now go hang myself for my lameness). I don't see how anyone can yell at you. Of course I did the same thing, so I can't really talk... (no pun intended, although feel free to appreciate the lameness of my humor once again.)

And thanks for understanding about the rain check thing... I don't know, it's just sort of hard for me to tell people about this. You're a nice kid, and... Yeah... I'm currently wondering if I could get more awkward or if this is just basically rock bottom.

So... What do you do on a day-to-day basis? Do you go to school and then hit the mall or what? Or do you just go out and capture wild Pokémon all day? Yes, first My Little Pony and now Pokémon. Even if I'm a bastard, I'm a bastard with some measurable sense of being a kid. Don't judge.

Minho-hyung 

(Still not used to it.)