Like This

behind the song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

like this

by Wonder Girls
(Ft. Luhan of Exo/Exo-M)
 

 

Music Core April 2012

"So, guys. How was it like performing your debut stage today?" Tiffany, the special idol guest MC for Music Core, said.

The boys were quiet, obviously deciding who should speak first. Then, all eyes Kai.

"Ah, ne, it was very nervewracking. Most of us were backstage waiting for our turn and our hands kept shaking." He said honestly.

Tiffany laughed, seeing that some of the boys' hands were still shaking as they hold their mics.

"We're in the same company, and I know what if feels like to be in a group full of talented and wonderful people, but is there anyone you think, in the group, that is really wonderful and talented in your eyes?" Tiffany asked, smiling.

Luhan put the mic to his mouth and breathed in.

"I think that Xiumin is really wonderful and talented." He said.

"Oh, and why do you think so?" Tiffany asks.

You could hear Luhan breathing through the mic. "I think it's just my opinion, but Xiumin is very attractive. Even though I might be the face of the group, I think Xiumin is really good-looking. He's a great dancer too and his energy is very uplifting."

"So, you admire him?" Luhan nods.

"Ne, if he was a girl with long wavy and if he was demure and quiet, then he'd be my ideal type." He said, smiling, causing Tiffany and the rest of s to laugh while Xiumin stood in the corner and blushed.

Tiffany paused for a while and suddenly gasped, which startled the guys.

"You know what! I have a really close friend from a girl group. Xiumin resembles her a lot. She also has long wavy hair and is a great dancer. I can't believe i didn't see it sooner. She and Xiumin look like they could be twins." Tiffany gushed.

"Who might this idol be?" Kai asked.

"I think you might have seen her before. I brought her over to the company a few times and she hung out with Heechul oppa a couple of times. You probably know her, Heechul oppa is obsessed with her." Tiffany says.

Then Tao gasps in realization.

"You're talking about Ahn Sohee sunbaenim from Wonder Girls, right?!" He asks, and to that Tiffany nods and smiles.
 


Music Core 2012 Backstage♦After Exo's performance

"Noona! Tiffany noona, wait up!" Luhan called as he chased after a fast walking Tiffany. She turned at the call of her name.

"Oh, Luhan! What is it you want?" She asked.

Luhan shuffled his feet shyly and stared at her. "Um, about Sohee sunbaenim..."

Tiffany's eye widened and she smiled, although to Luhan, it seemed a little too devilish to be a smile.

"You want to talk to her?" Luhan pauses for a second and doesn't respond, but then nods a few seconds after.

"Sorry to break it to you, Luhan. You can't talk to her right now because she's living in the United States for a while." She tells him.

Luhan's face suddenly drops.

"BUT..." Then his face lights up again. "But what?" He asks eagerly.

"You'll be in for a surprise in about a month or two." She says, winking at him before she runs back to the stage to present the next performer.

Luhan stands there dumbfounded.

June 2012♦EXO Dorm

Luhan, Xiumin and Kai were lounging on the couch together watching the TV while Kris, Tao, Suho and Baekhyun were in the kitchen whipping up some snacks to put on the table.

"Kai, can you change the channel? This program is getting boring." Xiumin asked. Kai took the remote and began channel surfing.

"Exo releases teaser for-" *click*

"Lee Hyori confesses-" *click*

 

"Girl's Generation go on vacation after-" *click*

"Korean Artists follow in Wonder Girls' lead-" *click*

"Wonder Girls are back! They-"*click*

Luhan coughed abruptly and smacked Kai's shoulder.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?" He growls.

"Change it back to that one channel! Before this one!" Luhan says.

Kai rapidly clicked on the remote until he got to the right channel.

"Wonder Girls are back! Just 22 minutes ago, they released the music video for their comeback title track Like This . We will show it now."

"Did I hear wrong or did they release Wonder Girls' music video already?" Baekhyun came to the living room and asked.

"Yeah, did you know about their come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter