heart attack

behind the song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

heart attack

by AOA 

 

 

..typing....

'where are you?'

'i'm outside, hurry up.'

read 3:47am

-

He turned his car off while waiting for her to come out. It was taking her a while, since she'd told him that she was 'still getting ready' when he knew she was just dancing around to music, making him wait around for her. He had unfastened his seatbelt and reclined his seat so far back that he was practically laying down. Opening the instagram app on his phone, he scrolled and absentmindedly liked pictures until he came across a picture of her. A mirror selfie taken 3 minutes ago. He wanted to be mad that she was making him wait while she took selfies, but he couldn't because that was his girl and she was gorgeous, so instead of being angry, he just ended up liking her picture. Maybe he was so absorbed in the selfie that he didn't even notice her getting inside the car. He was snapped out of his instagram trance with the click of her seatbelt.

"Holy ! You scared me." He exclaimed as she looked at him wide-eyed, surprised at his sudden outburst before giggling into her palm.

"Sorry, oppa. Where are we headed? You texted me to pack some food and blankets so randomly." Sohee asked.

Jiyong sat up, fixed his chair and put his seatbelt back on. He leaned over to get a closer look at her face.

"You look amazing." He says, not even answering her question.

She laughs and gives him a quick peck before playfully swatting his shoulder for not answering her question.

"Well, babe, we can practically go anywhere since we're in San Francisco. I mean, I'm here for vacation and you're here for filming, sooo.... where do you think we're going?" He asked.

Sohee leaned back and looked out of the window, pondering where in the world (or technically in San Francisco) he would be taking her.

"I really have no idea." She replied, looking confused.

He smiled at her, eyes disappearing into their chinkiness.

"Don't worry babe. Just sit back and relax. Wanna plug your phone in?" With that, her eyes seemed to come alive.

"Yes!!!! I have so many songs I can listen to right now. Late night drive songs."

She took out her iPhone and plugged the aux cord in. It took her a while to find the right song to play. Jiyong started to drive and from the corner of his eye, he can see her being so focused on choosing a song and her cute little fingers sliding up and down on her screen. After a few seconds and some nagging from Jiyong, she had finally picked a song and leaned back into her seat. She turned to look at him and smiled a goofy smile.

"This song reminds me of when we fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter