you & i

behind the song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 you & i 
(by John Legend ft. Ahn Sohee & Nickhun Horvejkul)

-

-

-

He opens his eyes slowly expecting to be bombarded by the sun's rays. Surprisingly, it's dark. Night time. Shuffling a little bit, careful as to not wake the sleeping beauty next to him, he looks at his watch. 7:37pm. He blinked a few times before a sudden realization came to him. , Yoobin's party is in 30 minutes.

He sat up and rubbed his head before looking at the woman next to him. Shaking her shoulders, just a little, he whispered into her ear, "Babe, wake up. We're definitely gonna be late to your unnie's party."

The girl moved around and grunted. "Ugh, what time is it?" She asked from under the blanket.

Nichkhun pulled the blanket down and gave her a surprise kiss on the tip of her nose.

"Now, it's 7:38. Go get ready, you take much longer than I do. We're kinda indecent right now..." He says, chuckling.

She quickly sat up and pulled his wrist over to her so she could see the time.

"Oh my god, the party is in less than 30 minutes! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?! And I'm not indecent, you are!" She retorts.

He analyzed her up and down and smirked.

"Sorry, i just woke up, too. Kinda sore and tired from our afternoon activities." She raised an eyebrow, but he continued. "You're a minx, Ahn Sohee. A drop dead gorgeous femme fatale. You'll be the death of me, honest. Now go get ready! You're only wearing those cute red lace underwear that I like and my t-shirt. If you don't get ready now, I might not ever let you leave the bed." He finished off with a smirk.

She smacked him, laughed and finally got out of bed. Standing up, her t-shirt ends sat at her hips, which gave Nichkhun a little peek of the lacy red.

"Yah! Pull down your shirt! The windows are open and only I can see that!!" He playfully shouts.

Sohee turns around and sticks her tongue out.

"Whatever! Are you coming or what?!" She asks. He raises an eyebrow and smiles.

"Are you suggesting that we shower together?"

"Don't act like we haven't done it before. We've been dating for like 5 months!" She laughs.

"Alrighty, alright. You're the boss in this relationship. I'll be there in a sec. I just need to tell Seulong we're gonna be late."

"Whatever you saaaay!" Sohee says before entering the bathroom and turning the shower on.

Nichkhun reached over the counter and grabbed his phone. He dialed Seulong's number and waited until he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey man! You at the party yet?"

"On the way right now with Youngbae and Kwonnie! Are you?"

"Not yet. Sohee and I just woke up and she's waiting for me in the bathroom for a shower."

"What the ? Why did you guys just wake up? It's late!"

"Are you sure you wanna know.....? Haha"

"Oh, god. I don't need to get an image of my best friend like that. How is she, though? Better?"

"Of course! Cause I'm here for her. She's finally back to the real, weird as hell, Sohee that we all know. Now, tell everybody we'll be late! I'll see you later, my baby is waiting for me in the shower! Haha"

"Thank God you guys love each other and you're my friend, otherwise I would be kicking your for getting in the shower with Sohee. She's precious, but you guys like rabbits and it's so weird. Bye, See you later and don't do anything to Sohee or else."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter