i will show you

behind the song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i will show you 
(by Ailee, feat. G-Dragon & Jo Geun Hyeong)

-

-

-

you're probably wearing the clothes i bought you

He always wears fashionable things. He doesn't care if they've already broken up. He still wears the things she bought him. She thinks it doesn't matter because they're over and those are his things now.

you probably put on the cologne i bought you

She loved that cologne. She didn't care who wore it. She loved that scent and she loved him so it was just perfect. Now he wears it every day. It's his go-to cologne. His favorite. He probably doesn't realize the sentiment of it. Because of him, she can't stand to smell that cologne anymore.

and right now, you're probably meeting her and laughing

She can't stand them. He was the type of person who preferred to keep things such as relationships a secret, so why does he keep dropping obvious hints that he's with someone now? Why wasn't he like that when they were dating? How is that new girl any different? He's probably meeting her right now. He's always been meeting that girl. Even when he was with her.

do you like her that much that you had to leave me?

He liked her a lot. So much that he had left "the love of his life" (or so he said). Is she really that special? She doesn't see it.

how much more do i have to be better?

She often thinks to herself. She asks herself, how much better do i have to get? She hates over thinking, but it just happens. When there's news about those two, she wants to cringe. She wants to throw up. She wants to break things. How much better does she have to be? She's only a model in Japan. 

She was a model and actress in Korea and an international idol. Surely she is much better than her. So why, oh why, did he leave her for that girl?

no matter how much i try to erase you
we spent so many days together
the past times are so regrettable that the tears keep flowing, but..

She tried so hard to erase every thought of him when they broke up but he just wouldn't get out of her head. It annoyed her to no end, always seeing those two together. She wants to rip her hair out and she cries to herself at night. It's only because they spent 3 years of their life together. Maybe that's why he was so hard to let go.

i will show you a completely changed me

She's changed. It's been a year since they broke up and a lot happens in a year. She's completely different, even she doesn't recognize herself from time to time. Soon, she'll make her leap back into the world of entertainment and shock those who have felt her inferior. She'll show him a completely different side of her.

i will show you a way prettier me

It wasn't like she wasn't pretty before, but being even prettier is a possibility, even if she is Ahn Sohee. She'll change her hair cut and color, her makeup, the way she takes pictures. She'll change everything except for her fashion, because that's the one thing that every one envies. 

She cuts her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter