truth

behind the song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

truth

by Ha:tfelt

"You wanted to tell me something, so go on with it." She snapped, glaring at him with cold eyes and arms crossed. They stood only a few feet from each other, with him staring down at the ground, hands in his pocket, as if guilty of something. Of course he was guilty of something. He was the G-Dragon. Kwon Jiyong, idol-nista and notorious playboy (who's actually only legit relationship was with one girl, the girl standing in front of him right now).

"Tell me. Hurry up." She practically screamed. Yeah, she was pissed. For a good reason.

Jiyong stuttered. "I-I..Uh."

Sohee was getting impatient. She frowned and looked up at the ceiling, a habit that has become very frequent as of late. She heard hi take a deep breath, but not say anything.

"Come on. Tell me what you wanted me to hear." She tempted. By this time, he was playing with his fingers and fidgeting. He doesn't know how he ended up in this situation. One day, they were all happy and lovely and then the next week, he was ing it up and she was standing at the sidelines, waiting for the right moment for him to lose his sense.

"It's not what it seems like, Sohee." He tries to say. She scoffs.

"I need the truth! Just once, I need the ing truth coming out of your mouth, Jiyong. "

Jiyong looked at her wide-eyed.

"I swear she's just a friend. It's nothing more." He tries to explain. She does nothing but berate him with her piercing eyes.

"This is the last time for all this craziness. This is your last chance for me to listen to you." She prompted. He still wouldn't knock back into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter