that xx

behind the song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

that xx 

 

5 months after That XX | 1.

-

"Aye, man. Check this out! There's so many idols confessing their relationships. First there's JeA, then Jin Young hyung reveals he's going to get married, and Sunye has a kid already. Time flies by so fast, huh?" Soohyuk said, as he sat on a pillow in Jiyong's living room, staring at articles online.

Jiyong sat on the couch watching 'Reply 1997' and dismissed Soohyuk.

"Whatever, I guess." He said.

Soohyuk, already used to being dismissed by Jiyong, kept scrolling through articles until one specific article caught his eye. He gasped, loud enough to catch Jiyong's attention, but tried to hide it. His eyes widened as he read through it and looked at the "alleged" pictures.

"Holy ." Soohyuk murmured to himself, hoping Jiyong wouldn't notice.

"Hey man, what's going on?" Jiyong asked, confused as to why his best friend was acting to weird.

This time, Soohyuk was the one who dismissed him.

"Ah, nothing, bro. Just some scandal, I think. Uh, anyways, change the channel, I really don't like this drama." He tried to switch topics as swiftly as he could.

Jiyong looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "Okay..."

"And the winner for today's...."

"Oppa, saranghae-"

"Mianhe, don't cry, please-"

"BREAKING NEWS.."

"Two of the world's most popular idols confess-"

"2PM member Nichkhun and Wonder Girls' Ahn-"

"Nichkhun and Ahn Sohee revealed to be-"

Jiyong's eyes snapped back to the flat screen tv, flipping back to the news channel.

"Yesterday, Strong Heart aired an episode featuring 2PM members Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Nichkhun and Junho. The Strong Heart trophy was given to Nichkhun when he had confessed that he has been dating a fellow idol for a few months, but said that he will leave all information until today, which he claimed earlier in a radio program was his and his girlfriend's 3rd mensiversary. Earlier, he came onto Kiss The Radio and gave a special message to his girlfriend. Here's the audio clip:

Nichkhun: Yah! Kitten, Happy 3 months. Though it should actually be 4, you wouldn't accept being my girlfriend until we talked for a while, even though we were already close before. Before, you used to be sad and distacted, but I'm happy that you're happy and lively and back to the cute cheeky girl I used to know during trainee days. Feels like it's been a long time already. I just wanted to say Happy 3 months and I love you and hope you're happy because you deserve it. You probably won't hear this though, because you're still in Los Angeles with your unnies and the baby and you won't be here with me until tomorrow. I love you. Haha.

It seems as though he is really infatuated with her. Before you guys start going crazy with who this girl is... It's actually very surprising. A while into the radio interview, there was a call for him through the program and we have that audio clip too.

Khun: Ne, hello?
♡: Hello?
Khun: Who is this?
♡: No one important, keke. Aren't you supposed to be with your girlfriend?
Khun: Ah, no, not until tomorrow. I'll be picking her up when she lands forom America.
♡: I see, I see. And today is your mensiversary?
Khun: Yeah... wait why does this voice sound so familiar.
♡: Aw, you'll be spending your 3 months with your girlfriend by yourself? .
Khun: I guess so. Really, who is this? This voice seems so familiar.
♡: Yah, pabo, that's what you get for announcing to the whole world about your relationship without telling your girlfriend first.
Khun: Oh no.. this is....
♡: How dare you forget your own girlfriend's voice?!
Khun: Babe, come on.. not on the show..
♡: I'm just kidding Khunnie. Happy 3rd mensiversary. Hurry up and finish your schedule because I've bee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter