What have you done Baekhyun?!

Oh, Dear Neighbor

Amber's POV

I held Chanyeol as he kept on complaining about how destroyed he felt about not being the one that Mia wants. Why don't I have the courage to tell him how I really feel so he would stop telling me all of this. I don't know how much longer I can endure this. If he is not telling me in person, he is texting me. Doesn't he see that it hurts me?

''Stop crying Chanyeol. Complaining won't make you earn her love'' I said breaking the hug. I crossed my arms over my chest and turned around to look at the stars. I'm so jealous of the stars. They are so beautiful and bright. Why can't I be like them?

''You are right'' said Chanyeol ''I will have to work harder. You know what? Lets go out tomorrow. You, me, Mia and Baekhyun. Then you and Baekhyun say that you need to leave and me and Mia will be alone. I tell Baekhyun and you tell Mia. Okay?''

Stupid boy.

stupid

stupid

stupid.

How is it possible that I still love you after all you do is try to get Mia's love? I guess I am stronger than what I though.

I sighed and turned around to face him ''Fine. Lets go tomorrow at 8 pm''

''Thank you so much! I love you! you are the best friend I ever had!'' said Chanyeol as he hugged me tightly.

FRIENDZONED for the 10th time by the same boy..and it still hurts as if it was the first time.

I nod and we walk inside the house. The movie ended and the boys are about to leave. '' Baekhyun can I talk to you for a minute?''

Baekhyun nods and follows me to the kitchen. As soon as I get in i let out everything that I had in me ''He is so stupid! why can't he see that he is hurting me? Am I that great of an actress?''

Baekhyun pouted and walked towards me. He hugged me tightly and allowed me to release everything I've been holding tonight. ''He is just too stupid to realize. Mia is an amazing girl but she will never love him. Everybody can see that she likes Yunho and not Chanyeol. I promise you Amber that one day he will realize that you are the girl for him and he will crawl towards you asking you for your love''

I start to cry harder as Baekhyun speaks. Is he stupid too? Chanyeol will never fall in love with me. Hasn't he seen the girls he has dated in the past? They are beautiful, smart and charismatic. I am the opposite of all that.

''felling better?'' asked Baekhyun breaking the hug and whipping my tears.

''Yeah'' I lied.

''Don't lie. I know you Amber. If you don't start thinking positively,everything in your life will turn negative'' said Baekhyun hugging me again.

Baekhyun is an Angel. He treats me to well and never judges me for the way I look, but his words might console other people, but not me. My self confidence is all the way to the floor and It will take a lot of work to bring it back up. I mean all I've heard these years are insults.

''Okay. Thank you Baekhyun, for being so nice to me'' I said breaking the hug and wiping my tears

''I am here for you'' he said smiling ''now lets go''

I nod and we walked out of the kitchen. When we arrived to the living room everybody left. Its so weird that Yunho didn't say goodbye to me.

''Why did Yunho leave without saying goodbye? He always does'' I ask Mia who is putting the living room in order again. Since there were so many people here tonight we had to move some furniture out of the way so everyone could be close together.

''I don't know.'' she said as she placed the lamp back in place.

This is so unusual. Yunho never leaves without saying goodbye to me, never, never, never. I'll wait until he calls me to ask him.

''Mia. I need to talk to you'' I said as I grabbed Mia's arm and dragged her towards my room. I just want to tell her about tomorrow and take this over with.

''What happened?'' She asked.

''Lets have a double date tomorrow at 8. You, me, Baekhyun and Chanyeol'' I said with all the strength that I had in me. Do you know how hard it is for me to say all of this? It feels as If a knife had pierced through my chest and the owner of the knife is chanyeol.

''That's sounds like fun! I'll be there!'' says Mia smiling widely. She really likes Chanyeol but only as a friend. She loves to hang out with him all the time. According to her he is '' one of the best friends she has ever had'' I guess I am not the only one getting friendzoned all the time.

''Good. I'll go to bed now. It's pretty late.'' I said as I walk towards my drawers and grab my pjs. I wait for Mia to leave before I start to undress. I don't even allow my sister to see me in my underwear because of how ashamed I am with my body. Sometimes I just want to grab some scissors and cut all of my stomach, arm and leg fat off.

How I wish that was possible.

....................

''Good morning sunshine! Some body is here to talk to you!'' said Mia as she jumps up and down on my bed. Why is she so annoying sometimes?

I groan and sit up. I look at her with a look of hatred and throw my pillow at her ''I hate you''

Mia chuckles and gets out of my bed ''Well hurry up that Bacon is waiting for you.''

What is Baekhyun doing here? I get up from my bed and walk down the stairs, not caring how bad I must look.Every morning I wake up with my hair a total mess and my face all puffy. It might look cute on other people, but it certainly doesn't now look cute on me.

When I reach downstairs I see baekhyun sitting down on my couch playing with his phone. He is so concentrated in that game that he doesn't even notice my presence. I roll my eyes and walk towards him ''Good morning Baekhyun''

Baekhyun looks up and his eyes widened ''what happened to you? Did you get up by a tornado?'' asked Bakehyun before he started laughing his off.

''HA HA HA, very funny'' I said crossing my arms over my chest. Who is he to make fun of my wake up face? Hasn't he seen himself in the mirror when he wakes up? I've seen his wake up face and let me tell you..its not pretty.

''Sorry Amber.'' he said as he  finally stopped laughing.

I rolled my eyes but decided to let him off easily. I don't want to get upset this early in the morning '' so what do you want?''

Baekhyun stands up from the couch and walks closer to me ''I came here to ask you for a favor''

Oh no.. no, no, no, no! The last time he asked me for a favor I ended up soaking wet and with a cut on my foot.

''Depends..what is it?'' I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

''Well I was wondering if maybe... you would come with me to this variety show I got invited to. I am the only one that got invited and I don't want to go alone. You can sit with the audience and support one of your best friends!'' said Baekhyun smiling widely.

I don't know about this. I don't like to go out that much because of the stares I receive when I do. It makes me fell uncomfortable just to think that if I hang out among a group of people they will start thinking ''she is so ugly!''

'' Please Amber..do it for me.''asked Baekhyun giving me his puppy eyes. Its hard to say no to him. Even If I tell him no right now, he will keep bugging me to say yes. That is how Baekhyun is.

''..fine. At what time?'' I asked.

''You are amazing! Its in an hour so go and get ready'' said Baekhyun pushing me into my room.

I locked myself inside my room and got ready. I actually tried to look nice today. I decided to wear black skinny jeans, Black heels and a red long sleeved shirt. First time I decided to fix myself up in months. The last time I did was when my sister made me go to a party with her. Her modeling company wanted to throw a party for all the models that worked hard and did their best.

''I'm ready'' I said as I walked out of my room. When I looked at Baekhyun his eyes were wide open and his chin was about to hit the floor.

''You look..pretty'' said Baekhyun walking towards me ''Why don't you dress like that more often'' said Baekhyun ''This is the first time I've seen you like this''

''It's nothing. I don't look any different. Now lets go'' I said smiling. Baekhyun nodded and we walked out of the house. We walked towards the garage of Exo's house, where his car was parked.

''Where are the boys?'' I asked.

''They are still sleeping. After we left your house we just hanged out in the living room talking about stuff'' he said opening the passenger door for me. I thanked him and got in  ''So..did Chanyeol tell you about what's going to happen tonight?'' I asked as soon as he got in.

''Yeah. Are you sure you want to do it Amber? you don't have to'' he said grabbing my hand.

I gave him a half smile and lowered my head ''I don't want to do it but I have to. I don't want Chanyeol to hate me for not helping him''

Baekhyun sighed and let go of my hand ''He will not hate you. You need to start to stand up for yourself Amber. If you don't want to do something then just say no like the grown woman you are. I also believe that you should tell Chanyeol what you feel about him, I don't think you can take all of this any longer''

''I will never tell him how I feel. Never. Do you know how bad it would be? He will treat me differently and I would lose him. If I can't have him as my boyfriend then I want to keep him as my friend'' I said putting my seatbelt on. I can't tell Chanyeol how I feel. That would just be humiliating. Why tell him if I know how the outcome is going to be? He rejecting me and keeping to win Mia's heart.

''Whatever Amber'' said Baekhyun before he started the car ''You will have to do it sooner or later''

How about never?

....................................................

''Okay guys that's a wrap! Thank you for your hard work today!'' said the Producer. Everybody cheered and said goodbye to each other.

I waved at Baekhyun and he waved back to me. He excused himself from his group and ran towards me ''That was fun' he said smiling.

''It was. You were great!'' I said giving him 2 thumps up. ''Ready to go home?''

''Actually, my friends invited me to go and eat some dinner with them. Would you like to go or do you want me to drop you off at the house?'' he asked.

What about the date? It's 7:30 ''Baekhyun..what about the date thing?'' I asked

Baekhyun looked at me and shook his head ''I am not going to be part of this. I thought about it, I won't do it. I am not going to take part of all of this because I know its hurting you and I don't want to be part of anything that makes you sad. You should back away too.''

''Baekhyun I know that your intentions are good but you know I wont back away. Chanyeol needs me and I will not let him down. Even if it kills me.'' I said crossing my arms over my chest ''I will call someone else then. Thank you Baekhyun'' I said.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes ''Stop being so stupid! If this hurts you then don't do it! Don't you see that it hurts me too see you crying and suffering for that bastard!'' he said hitting his chest.

I felt the tears build up in my eyes before I hug him tightly ''stop being Mr. Right''

Baekhyun sighs and hugs me back ''Come with me to dinner. Forget about tonight. You deserve a break from all of this. Please?''

I don't think I can do this. Baekhyun doesn't understand because he hasn't been in the position that I am in. He does not understand that when you love somebody, you would do anything to make them happy.

''I'll call Chanyeol and tell him how you feel about him if you don't'' said Baekhyun taking his phone out of his back pocket

this piece of...

''FINE I'LL GO!'' I said taking his phone away from him.

Baekhyun smiled and placed his arms over my shoulders ''That's my amber! now lets go'' he said before we walk towards his car.

''Were are you and your friends going to eat?'' I asked nervously. I don't like eating around other people. I feel that when I eat around people they are thinking ''This must be her 10th meal of the day'' or ''She should stop eating. She is too fat to gain more weight''  I never eat when there is people around. It makes me nervous

''I know how you hate eating around people so I will take somewhere else. Just you and me'' he said Smiling.

Thank god. Baekhyun, why are you so amazing?

.............................

''What is this place?'' I asked as we entered a random apartment.

''This is my own apartment. We are forced to live together but I just bought this so I can come here and relax'' he said dropping his keys on the table next to the door.

I look around and its really beautiful. Its very well decorated and organized ''this is awesome''

''I know. Now lets eat! I'll cook!'' he said rubbing his hands together and walking to the kitchen.

''What are you going to cook Mr. Bacon?'' I ask as I follow him to the kitchen.

Baekhyun rubs his chin ''how about some..instant noddles! I don't want to cook'' he said pouting.

I laughed and nodded ''that sounds good''

''THEN NODDLES IT IS!'' Said Baekhyun..

Baekhyun thinks he can fool me. I know that he doesn't know how to cook. The members of Exo told me that he tried to cook once and it didn't end up in a pretty way.

I felt my phone vibrate and I quickly took it out of my pocket. I read the screen and it was Chanyeol.''Its chanyeol''

Baekhyun turned off the stove and walked towards me. ''Give it to me'' he ordered. I gave him my phone and he quickly answered ''hey chanyeol''

Baekhyun looked at me and winked ''Oh she is here. We are eating together.''

My palms started to get sweaty and I signaled Baekyun to give me my phone but he just walked towards balcony ''Yeah we changed our mind about the date. Me and Amber are having too much fun to go there. So bye'' said Baekhyun before he hanged up and turned my phone off.

''What did you do?'' I asked.

''I did what you should have done along time ago.'' He said serving the noddles ''I just let him know that you will not be his little cupid whenever he desires. I will do this more often so you better get ready''

I don't care what Baekhyun says. I will keep on helping Chanyeol with my sister even if he hurts. If he is not going to be happy with me, I want him to be happy with my sister.

Why is love so complicated?