New york Part 2

Oh, Dear Neighbor

 

Amber's POV

''What do you mean the presentation is not ready? Ladies and Gentlemen this is not a play ground! we are about to meet with one of the most important person in the United States in three hours and the presentation is not ready!'' I said in frustration.

After me and Yunho arrived to New York, he started running his parent's companies in the United States. They own a very popular and expensive clothes line. I went to college and received my degree in business and here I am. How could I ever imagined I would still be standing 9 years after it happened. My sister and I are still in contact. She stopped her modeling career in order to become a doctor. I am also still in touch with all the boys, except Chanyeol. They are all doing great after 9 years. 

They are all still together as a band. They just came out with their 8th album and they are doing amazing. Chanyeol has had girlfriends and I have had boyfriends too but there is still this feeling of love for him. I am not saying that If I see him I will just throw myself in his arms and beg him to take me back but it's just a little feeling in my heart where I will always see him as my lover.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone's cough. I looked and smiled. There was Yunho standing there with two cups of coffee in his hands ''Care to join me?'? he said giving me the coffee.

I smiled and sighed ''Not at all''

''You're too stressed Amber. You need to take some time off your schedule. All you've done is work, work and work'' he said before taking a sip of his coffee.

''I never imagined my boss telling me to take a break from work'' I chuckled '' You're the best boss ever Yunho!''

Yunho laughed and placed his hand on my shoulder ''I'm serious Amber. You need to relax, actually, we need to relax! That's why I have cleared out your schedule for 2 months''

My eyed widened and I almost dropped my coffee ''Yunho I can! I have a meeting with the Evans today, I have to travel to L.A tomorrow and then to Miami to check the stores then I hav-''

''Amber relax! I don't want to over work you! You have two free months! use them wisely!'' he said with a wink before leaving my office.

I looked around and saw the employees looking at me with worry. I smiled and got up '' I don't have to leave today guys, We'll finish the presentation and then I'm out! Just don't say anything to Yunho''

~.~

''And that is why I believed that Evans and Y&D should work together in order to make a bigger and better company.'' I said smiling proudly of our work. The presentation was perfect and convincing

''I am definitely convinced. All I need is the approval of Mr. Evans.'' said Patrick, Evans vice president looking at Chris Evans, the owner of the company.

Chris smiled and nodded ''I would love to work with y&d. I believe we would make an excellent team''

I smiled and thanked them. I walked over to Chris and shook his hand, god that man was handsome. If wasn't in a relationship I would definitely try to get in there.

I left the room and grabbed my phone. This has been running all over my mind ever since Yunho told me that I'm off for two months. Should I go back to Korea and visit everyone? I haven't seen the boys in a long time. I miss them a lot. I've seen my sister a couple of times but I still miss her like crazy.

I dialed her number and she quickly answered ''Amber! How are you?'' she asked

 I smiled ''I'm doing great! What about you?'' I asked

''Trying to get these kids to go to bed!'' she answered.

Did I mention that Mia is married and has 2 kids? Isabella and Nick? She got married 4 years ago with one of her childhood friends from America. They fell in love a year after I left and now they're married.

''So listen I have something to tell you'' I said.

''What?'' she asked

''I'm going to Korea for two months. I'll be there in two days''