New York PART 1

Oh, Dear Neighbor

Amber's POV

Never In my life I thought I would experience something so painful like this. As we sat on Yunho's private jet, I kept on thinking what I'm going to do with my life. I left everything I loved, everything I cared about back in Korea. Now that I'm flying to New York, I realize that there is nothing I can do about it. I lost everything because of a little lie created by an immature girl who doesn't deserve what she has.

''We're almost there Amber. Are you sure about all of this? We can always go back'' he said looking at me with sincere eyes. I know I can count on Yunho in everything. He has always had my back. From the first day he saw me on the floor crying after Jessica was done with me, until now. What would I do without him?

'I'm sure Yunho. I want to start fresh. I knew that me and Chanyeol's relationship was too good to be true'' I said with a sigh '' I just want to have a new life''

Yunho gave me a smile ''And I'll be there to support you in everything. I promise''

When we arrived in New York, it was 9:28 pm. I've always loved New York. Since the first time I came here, I knew this is where I've always wanted to live.

''Welcome home Amber'' said Yunho.

~.~

When we arrived to Yunho's apartment, he showed me where I will stay. It was a big room, bigger than the one I had back in Korea, with a large sized bed, and balcony with the most beautiful view of New York that anyone can Imagine.  The walls were colored into a faint shade of pink decorated with white furniture.

''Wait. This room is for girls right?'' I asked. Yunho is a single man. He likes to have his private place and doesn't like when somebody just stays over his house unless its close family members.

''Yeah. I designed it just in case some of my favorite girls decide to come over. My sister, my mom and you'' he said with a smile on his face.

I smiled lightly and thanked him. I knew that if it wasn't for him, I would be roaming the streets of Korea with no place to go.

I'll never forget anything he's done for me.

I will repay him in the future.

I don't know how but I will.

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

Where can she be?! I've looked for her the entire night and there is still no signs of her. I've alerted the police but they said they can't do anything about it. She probably left at her own will since everything in her closet was gone..and after that fight we had.

How could I have been so stupid! I don't even know how I can live with myself from now on without her in my live. She was the only one that loved me for me and not because I am Chanyeol from EXO. She knows all my secrets and all my dreams. She was my other half.

If she doesn't want to come back to me I understand..

but please god, just keep her safe.