Her name is Heeyoung

Oh, Dear Neighbor

 These last couple of days have been so full of emotions. From meeting with my loved ones to finding out that Chanyeol was getting married. My life is so bipolar. It makes me feel so many emotions in such a little amount of time.

I am feeling better. I've met with the boys and they have given me so much strength that is unbelievable but there is one out of them that made the biggest impact in this whole situation. Baekhyun.

He visits me every single day and some days we just go out and visit some places I missed. He has been my rock ever since I found out about Chanyeol. I am sure that without him I would be crying on my bed right now.

"When are you leaving?" Asks Mia as she tries to make Isabella eat her lunch. The little girl is cutely dressed in a yellow dress with white shoes. How cute is she?

"Baekhyun is picking me up in 5 minutes. I can't believe I am going to meet the future wife of my first love. How crazy does that sound?" I ask Mia as I applied my bright red lipstick on.

"Are you sure you want to do this? You know you don't have to right?" Said Mia walking towards me "I think that there is a part in Chanyeol that still loves you. You should fight for him"

I looked at her for a moment before I chuckled. "Why should I fight for someone that didn't fight for me?"

~.~

"Are you ready for this?" asks Baekyun as he placed his hand on my lower back and led me towards an excluded table on the side of the restaurant.

I swear I think he is freaking out. Since he picked me up he hasn't stopped talking about our lunch with Channyeol and his fiance. He keeps on telling me that everything is going to be alright when I don't even show signs of nervousness.

"I am. I want to meet her and make sure that Chanyeol sees that I am perfectly fine" I said smiling at him. I've been thinking about all of this a lot. Chanyeol deserves to be happy. He has the right to marry who ever he wants and I should stay quiet. After all, what we had ended 9 years ago.

"That's good because here they are" said Baekhyun pointing towards the entrance door. I quickly looked and there was Chanyeol with a pretty decent looking girl. What you thought I was going to say that she was drop dead gorgeous? Well she is not. She is pretty but not as pretty as I thought she would be.

Funny right? I expected this moment to be like the ones in movies. The man you loved gets together with a drop dead gorgeous lady. I am sorry break it to you but this isn't the case.

"What's that look on your face?" Asked Baekhyun looking at me as if I had a fly on my forehead.

There I realized there was a smirk on my face. "I'll tell you later"

Baekhyun chuckled "Okay"

I looked back at them and they were getting closer and closer. Chanyeol's smile grew wider and wider as they got closer to the table. I smiled back and bowed "Hello"

"Hello guys" said Chanyeol  as soon as he reached our table. "Amber, this is Heeyoung. My Fiance" 

I smiled politely "Hello Heeyoung. It's very nice to meet you"

Heeyoung smiled back and bowed "It is a pleasure to meet you too. Chanyeol has told me so much about you."

I smiled and looked at Chanyeol for a moment before I looked back at Heeyoung "Well I hope he said good things"

Everybody chuckled before Heeyoung said " Trust me. He did "

~.~

"Hey!you promised you wouldn't tell anybody!" Laughed Chanyeol as he hugged Heeyoung.

I looked at them for a while and there I realized how much Chanyeol loves her. His eyes sparkle, his smile is as wide as it could be and the way he talked to her was just so sweet.. it reminds me of the way he used to be with me. All those great memories are now gone to him. People might not see it, but I do.

"I think we should go Baekhyun. It's getting late" I said after I took a sip of my lemonade. We've been chatting for about 5 hours and its starting to get dark.

"Yeah we should go. It was nice seeing you guys. Hopefully we can do this again before the big day" said Heeyoung smiling widely

"I hope so too. Goodbye" I said as me and Baekhyun left the table and walked towards his Baekhyun's car.

"You did pretty good today Amber" said Baekhyun smiling "I was expecting you to cry or something"

Everybody, including my beloved sister Mia, thinks that I am so hurt because all of this. I admit it, I am hurt. This hurts a lot but there is nothing else I can do except accept it. Chanyeol belongs to Heeyoung. That's just how it is.

"Well thank you for believing in me!" I said slapping the back of his head.

"It was a joke woman!" he said opening the door for me "and that hurt"

Before I said anything to him he closed the door on me. This Baekhyun is going to kill me someday, but I still love him so I'll accept it.

"You are so rude" I said  as soon as he got inside the car.

"Says the girl who just slapped me" said Baekhyun as he punched my arm lightly.

"just take me home" I said with a chuckle

"I will but first I want to take you somewhere special" He said smiling widely.

I looked at him confused but just stayed quiet. I really don't feel like asking any questions. This day has been so tiring. Meeting Heeyoung for the first time didn't go how I thought it would be. I thought that at the first moment I saw her I would hate her but I just loved the girl. She is extremely sweet and funny. I can honestly see why Chanyeol fell in love with her. She's an amazing girl.

"so how's life Mr. Bacon?" I asked trying to break the silence.

"life is pretty good. Everything is well but there is one song I haven't been able to finish" He said with a disappointing look on his face. " I want to finish it so bad but I just can't"

"Why?" I asked

"Its a love song. I mean, how can you write about something you don't have?" He said with a chuckle. He glanced at me for a second " It's just impossible"

He's never felt love? But what about Jessica ? Maybe it was just a small crush and nothing else. Maybe it meant nothing to him.

"This hurts my feelings so much! I thought you loved me!?" I said jokingly trying to make him feel better.

"You wish!" He said laughing loudly " girl you ain't that special"

"No no no, you wish you could be with a person as amazing as me!" I said laughing louder than him.

"Please! don't flatter yourself" He said smiling "Gosh we are so weird!"

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes. This Baekhyun hasn't changed a bit.

After a while, me and Baekhyun arrived at a rather quiet and empty place. There was no one around and the only thing illuminating the place was the full moon above us.

"If you are going to kill me just tell me so I can start running" I said looking around. I know this place from somewhere. I just can't remember completely.

"Just get out of the car" Said Baekhyun laughing.

When we got out of the car, we started walking down a little hill, and there I saw that we were at the beach. Like I said before, the place was empty. There was no one except us around us and I kind of like that. I needed some peace and quiet after all these days. I just need to relax and be with someone who truly understands me. Baekhyun.

"why did you bring me here?" I asked looking around the beach. I took off my shoes and started walking on the sand. Even though the sun was gone, the sand was still warm. It felt so good and relaxing.

" Don't you remember? this is the beach we went to like 10 years ago" Said Baekhyun laughing at me "I know you're getting older but your memory shouldn't start failing you know"

"I didn't recognize it. They changed everything" I said ignoring Baekhyun's insult. There are stores around, there are also empty chairs and umbrella's everywhere. When we came here ten years ago there was nothing except the sand and the water.

"I know. But there is one thing that hasn't changed" He said smiling warmly at me.

"what?" I asked looking up at him.

Barkhyun smiled at me and pointed towards a huge rock sitting in the middle of the beach.

When I finally realized what it was I couldn't help but smile.

It was the rock where me and Baekhyun shared our one and only kiss.

The rock where he took the innocence of my lips.