Damn you Mia!

Oh, Dear Neighbor

Amber's POV

For the first time in my life, I wanted to grab Mia and tear her apart. I needed her laying on the floor unconscious and then kiss Chanyeol's lips as hard and passionately as I could, one can only dream right? Chanyeol jumped away from me and I turned around quickly ''hello Mia''

Mia smiled ''hi Amber! is everything okay?'' she asks.

I fake-smile and pat her shoulder ''everything is beautiful'' I look at Chanyeol and he is looking in between me and Mia and bitting his lower lip. I sighed and turned back to Mia ''what are you doing up so early any way?'' I ask trying to get off the topic because If I don't, I will probably end up killing her.

''I was on my way to a photo shoot. Its supposed to be with the sunrise so I can't be late! bye guys!'' said Mia kissing my and Chanyeol's cheek before running towards her car. Me and Chanyeol wave goodbye and in a matter of seconds she was gone.

I looked at Chanyeol and sighed. A perfect opportunity was right in front of me and Mia had to ruin it. Maybe it happened for a reason though, Maybe god didn't want us to kiss him because something bad would have happened. Who am I kidding? There is nobody around and nothing could have ruined this moment.

Damn you Mia.

''I guess I'll see you later'' said Chanyeol before he ran towards his house. I frowned and tried my best not to rip all of the hair out of my head. I walked into my house and went to my bed right away. I didn't want to shower, or take my beach clothes off, I just wanted to sleep. I wanted to lay down and think things through. What is going on with Chanyeol? Just yesterday he was drooling over Mia and now he is telling me that he is confused?

This is honestly too much to take in. I do love him and should be happy that he is finally starting to show some feeling for me but to say it so sudden like that is strange. I shook those thoughts out of my head and closed my eyes. I wanted to sleep and stop thinking for a while.

I just wanted to disconnect from the world and go to La La Land for a couple of hours.

~.~

I woke up feeling like a new person. I got up from my bed and walked out of my room. When I walked downstairs and checked the clock it was 3:34 pm. This is the latest that I have woken up in a while. I went to sleep late so don't blame me. I grabbed an apple and juice and walked back into my room. I wasn't planning on leaving my house today, I don't want to see anybody. When I heard my phone ring, I lazily stood up and answered it ''hello'' I answered.

''Hey Amber is everything okay?'' asks the boy over the phone.

I smile and answer ''I'm fine Yunho.'' I haven't seen him in a while and seeing him will make me so happy right now ''Can you come over?''

Yunho laughs ''sure! I'll be there in 10. Wait for me'' he said before hanging up. I smiled and walked into my bathroom to shower. When I walked into the shower I checked my cuts and they were slowly getting better. I took a quick shower and got changed. It didn't take me more than 10 minutes. When I was done I heard the door bell ring, he's here!

I ran downstairs and opened the door in a flash. Before he could say anything I threw myself to him and hugged him tightly ''I missed you stupid'' I said as he wrapped his arms around me.

He laughed and hugged me tightly ''I missed you too. Now, are we going to stay here or are we going in?'' he asked.

I rolled my eyes and broke the hug ''Inside of course'' I walked away from the door and allowed him to come in. When I was about to close the door I saw Chanyeol and Kai outside their house waiting for something. Chanyeol looked at me and then looked down, Kai looked at me and waved. I waved back before I closed the door. I don't want to think about Chanyeol right now. I just want to spend some time with my best friend and just have fun.

~.~

''I am doing this because I love you'' Said Yunho as he sat down allowing me to dye his hair different colors with washable paint. I got inspired on Sehun's hair style. Colorful Rainbow. I don't even know how we ended up doing this? We were just talking about rainbows and here were are. I walked in front of Yunho and started dying the hair that lay on his forehead. I chuckled as I saw his once brown hair turn red. I felt Yunho's arms wrap around my waist and I stopped.

''What happened?'' I asked.

Yunho shook his head and lowered his head so I could continue spraying his hair. I'm sure he is just being affectionate because we haven't seen each other in a long time. I mean, we are used to see each other everyday and not seeing each other for days is kind of hard for us.

When I finished I covered Yunho's eyes and took him towards the mirror hanging next to my closet. When I uncovered his eyes and he saw himself, his mouth dropped and I started to laugh as hard as my body allowed me to. I walked towards my bed and sat down and kept on laughing as he touched his hair in amazement. His hair looks like a clown threw up on his hair. It looked good on Sehun but It doesn't look that good on him.

''You look like a clown's son!'' I said as Yunho walked towards me.

He crossed his arms over his chest and stomp his foot to the ground ''Not funny! I want this off my hair now'' he said watching me laugh

I took deep breaths to calm myself down but nothing worked, I was practically dying. I looked up at Yunho and he growled. He pushed me down on the bed and laid down on me. ''You will pay lady!'' he said playfully. I stuck my tongue out at him and he gasped ''you meany!''

I kept on laughing until he placed both of his hands on both sides of my face. I stopped laughing and stared at him for a couple of seconds. He smiled at me before he started leaning in towards me. My eyes widened in shock and I know he noticed but he just ignored it. ''I have to do this'' he said before he pressed his lips towards mine.

I tried stopping the kiss but he kept my face in place with this hands. I don't want this. I see Yunho as my best friend and nothing else. Kissing him feels like I'm kissing my brother.

After struggling for a while I finally broke away. My eyes went directly through the door to run away but I saw Mia standing there. There were tears in her eyes and she was bitting her lower lip.

''Mia..It's not what it looks like'' I said walking towards her.

Mia placed her hand in between us before she ran out of the house. I groaned and followed her. I know this must hurt her a lot. She loved Yunho and seeing me and him kissing must have felt awful. I know how that feels. I've seen Chanyeol kiss another girl and It broke my heart into little pieces.

''Mia wait!'' I said as I finally caught up to her. ''Please leave me alone'' she said.

I grabbed Mia's arm and turned her around ''I didn't want this to happen Mia! trust me! You know that I don't like him that way'' I said trying to get Mia to understand me.

Mia's eyes dropped some tears before she nodded and hugged me ''I know you don't like him. I know that the one you love is Chanyeol'' she said.

I broke the hug and held her by her shoulders ''you do?''

Mia chuckled and wiped her tears away ''Of course I do silly. Everybody knows, Why do you think I've been rejecting Chanyeol all this years? You love him Amber'' she said.

''what do you mean by everybody?'' I ask. Do the boys know?

Mia shook her head and looked up at me ''the only blinded people in the group are you and Chanyeol. The boys and Yunho knows that you have always liked him. When you guys are not around that's what we talk about''

They knew?! When did they start to notice? Why didn't they tell me they knew? Thousands of questions were running through my head at the moment. Am a I obvious?

''Why don't you tell him that you love him?'' she says rubbing her eyes. Her face and eyes are red for crying so hard. I feel bad for her. She is my sister and I just want the best for her. I hate seeing her like this.

''Because I'm scared of rejection'' I answered honestly. Even though he said that he had some feelings for me, he is still in love with Mia. I know he will chose her at the end any ways.

''you know what? Pretend I'm Chanyeol and tell me everything you want to tell him?'' she said smiling lightly.

I raised my eyebrow and put my hands on my hips ''seriously?''

Mia nodded ''I am. Just pretend Amber, it'll make you feel better''

Why not? I know she wont say anything Anyways.

''Okay'' I said ''Chanyeol, when I met you I knew you were the one for me, you are funny, loving, talented, handsome and most important of all you have the purest heart I've known. I couldn't help but fall madly in love with you. I've been scared to tell you because I know you will reject me but I still have some hope in me that maybe you would accept a person like me into your life. I know I'm not pretty or have a beautiful body but I do have something that nobody has, I have a heart that will love you for the rest of your life''

Mia smiled and crossed her arms over her chest. She looked over my shoulder and smiled ''she is all yours''

I looked at her confused before I turned around. I almost fell to the floor as I saw Chanyeol standing there looking as confused as a freshman's first day in high school

...............

hey guys! I am so sorry I haven't been updating but I've been so busy! I started school on monday and believe it or I've had so much homework! Being a senior is hard. Lord Jesus enter my life and help me through this!

I will try to update as often as I can! please don't stop supporting ''Oh, dear neighbor' ^^

Enjoy ^^