New start

Oh, Dear Neighbor

Amber's POV

After Chanyeol left that night, I felt like a thousand pounds were lifted off my shoulders. Being able to talk about something that has bothered me for years, is the best thing in the entire world. I believe that me and him are now on good terms. A new chapter of our lives has opened up.

If ten years ago I told myself that me and Chanyeol were friends, I wouldn't believe it. I never thought I would be able to forgive someone who hurt me as bad as he did. I thought I would despise him for the rest of my life, but just like people say, life is crazy and unexpected.

"Are you ready to leave?" Screams Mia, from downstairs.

"I am!" I scream back as I exit my room and walk downstairs.

Today is Chanyeol's and Heeyoung's wedding day. I can not believe time flied so fast.  I know I should have left to New York a long time ago but I couldn't. My life is so amazing and beautiful right now that I find it impossible to leave. Thankfully, Yunho allowed me stay here and work with the companies in Korea. I told him what happened what while I was and he completely understood why I decided to stay. Best friends are supposed to understand and support each other anyway.

When I finally reached downstairs, I see Mia and the kids looking as beautiful as ever. Mia is the type of person that does not age at all. Her after ten years she still hasn't changed a bit, and neither did it. I have learned to love myself throughout these years. It took me so many years for me to realize that I am beautiful just the way I am and that all those dirty comments are just irrelevant.

"You look amazing" Said Mia walking towards me and giving me a hug. She is wearing a peachy pink dress with white high heels and white accessories. She could steal any man's heart right now.

"Thank you. You look amazing as well" I said hugging her back.

Mia breaks the hug and stares at my eyes sweetly for a second. She opens to say something but quickly shuts it and shakes her head. I know what she was going to ask. Everybody has been asking me this question ten times a day.

"I'm fine. Do not worry about me. Remember the conversation we had a thousand times? I am happy not only for Chanyeol but for myself as well. I am really starting to things differently now that Baekhyun is by my side" I explained.

As Mia was about to say something, the doorbell rang. She looked at me and smiled "Your date is here. I will see you later!"

I smiled back at her and quickly walked towards the door. As soon as I opened I was greeted with the most joyful and perfect smile I've seen in my life. I stared at Baekhyun for a second to admire his looks. He looks so incredibly amazing. His light brown hair is stylish parted to one side, his face soft and without any imperfection and his clean and amazing suit could kill any girl at any time.

"You look amazing" He said still smiling.

I smiled back "Thank you, you look amazing as well"

He chuckled and motioned me to grab his hand "We're late! We should go now"

I laughed and took his hand without a second thought. We walked towards his car and like the gentleman he is, he opened the door for me.

"Well how nice of you!" I said as I got into the car.

"What can I say? I am a gentleman" he said with a wink before he closed the car door.

When he got into the car he looked at me before he unexpectedly leaned towards me and gave me the sweetest kiss I've received in a long time. All I could think of was the sweet and soft movement of his lips against mine and how amazing this moment is. I haven't felt like this since I was with Chanyeol, but Baekhyun's lips are much sweeter than his. 

When Baekhyun broke the kiss, he smiled "I'm sorry. You look to beautiful and I just couldn't contain myself"

After he said those words, I stared at his lips one more time before I leaned forward and kissed him. I felt him tense up but quickly melt into the kiss. His left hand made his way towards the back of my neck, making the kiss deeper and more passionate.

When me and Baekhyun broke the kiss, he smiled at me and I smiled back. "Well that was intense" he said, jokingly. I laughed at his stupid comment and hit him playfully on his arm. God, I feel like a teenager again! It feels like those ten years haven't passed at all.

After our laughing fit, Baekhyun asks "So..what does this all mean?"

I look at him and smile " I've been thinking about for a little while and I believe we should start a relationship together. "

Baekhyun sat motionless for a second before what I said finally settled in. He smiled "Are you serious?" He asked looking at me as if thinking that it was a joke 

"I'm serious" I said with a laugh. I wasn't planning on telling him that I wanted to be with him today, but the moment was just so perfect that I couldn't control myself.

Baekhyun laughed loudly and started clapping like a little child "Thank you! Thank you so much!"

I laughed even harder when I saw his reaction. It changed into surprised into excitement in just ten seconds. After a while  he leaned over again and kissed me lightly "You are so amazing" He said lovingly.

"You too" I said smiling back. I'm making the right decision of being with Baekhyun. He is such a wonderful person so being with him is such a great feeling. Knowing that this handsome, smart, y, loving and caring man is all mine, is all I could ask for.

"Can I tell you something" He said caressing my cheek.

"Of course" I said smiling at him. "You can tell me anything"

He smiled and stared at my eyes "Remember that love song I couldn't finish?"

I nod remembering that night. The night that made everything today possible.

"I finally finished it"

~,~

Twoo chapters today guys! I just want to tell you that there is only one chapter left! Let us cry together!

I will try to update it tomorrow but I can't promise anything since college has been killing me! I started another class yesterday which means more homework and more work for me! yaay!..note dat sarcasm.

You guys can defiantly expect the chapter before Sunday! thank you for the support!